Scientology in Germany.

Debate serious and interesting topics, rant about politics or pop culture, or otherwise converse in essay form about your opinions. The rules of conduct here are a little stricter.
Global Mod
Global Mod
NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/Sunset
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTP

Postby Sunset » 2010.01.23 (02:10)

I hope they do ban Scientology. It's annoying when you're peacefully walking through town and they hassle you to buy a brochure or whatever shit like that.

Retrofuturist
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2010.01.23 (03:22)

SeventhSpirit wrote:I hope they do ban Scientology. It's annoying when you're peacefully walking through town and they hassle you to buy a brochure or whatever shit like that.
Yeah, man. All free speech I don't like needs to be banned.
[spoiler="you know i always joked that it would be scary as hell to run into DMX in a dark ally, but secretly when i say 'DMX' i really mean 'Tsukatu'." -kai]"... and when i say 'scary as hell' i really mean 'tight pink shirt'." -kai[/spoiler][/i]
spoiler

"Asked ortsz for a name change"

Postby otters~1 » 2010.01.23 (03:33)

SeventhSpirit wrote:I hope they do ban Scientology. It's annoying when you're peacefully walking through town and they hassle you to buy a brochure or whatever shit like that.
Just beat the shit out of them, because that's what you can do to people you don't like under America's constitution.
the dusk the dawn the earth the sea