--Awesome Freeware Games-- Updated today!

Talk about gaming culture and other aspects of PC and console games and systems.
The Konami Number
MBTI Type: INFP

Postby Snuggletummy » 2009.04.13 (04:34)

DISCLAMER: Some games may NOT work on older systems. This is not my fault, as, well, I only look for freeware games. If the game doesn't work for you, then I'm deeply sorry, that is all.

So, I'm bringing this back, and it's slightly better than ever. Considering I've been looking for new games to play for the longest time, I have a slew of games. I may update this frequently or not, think of it as like VGCats... only I'll update it more than once a month. Sometimes I'll put two games, sometimes one, sometimes a bunch. Anwyay, let's get this show o nthe road. Take note that most of these are taken from Facepunch, as they provide a much better description of the games. Lack of creativity? I think so.

---------------------
Enviro-bear 2000
---------------------

YOU ARE A BEAR DRIVING A CAR IN THE FOREST

DRIVE INSIDE PONDS AND GET FISH
DRIVE INSIDE BUSHIES AND GET BERRIES
PUT THOSE BERRIES AND FISH IN YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE YOU ARE A BEAR AND NEED TO EAT THEM
YOU CAN'T EAT PINECONES AND ROCKS AND BEES YOU'RE A BEAR

Ok, Don't run into trees, this game can run on most, if not all computers. Erm, you can use WASD to drive, and yeah, just try the game.

Oh also.. sorry, Windows Only.
Download

---------------------
Dyson
---------------------

Dyson is an RTS, an RTS where you control a planet like structure, and you can either make defensive trees, or trees which hold seedlings, which are basically your troops. Now, you can capture more planets by sending seedlings over to them. Some planets will allow you to grow faster, more defensive, or stronger seedlings to battle your enemy. No screenshots, but I'll link to page with them. The game is very peaceful, and honestly, just give it a try, you will probably like it.

The game works for Linux, Mac (Not yet though..), and Windows.

Download
Screenshots
----------------
So yeah, I hope you enjoy these. They may not the best, but I'm still searching. Have Fun.
Cracked.com wrote:All video-game characters are in fact made of cotton candy. This theory, and only this theory, can explain the cat-like hydrophobia shared universally by their kind. How else are we to believe that Frogger, a frog, is killed instantly on contact with water?

Ego Lancer
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/PsychoSnail
MBTI Type: ISTP

Postby PsychoSnail » 2009.04.13 (07:21)

As I clicked on this topic and started scrolling through the first game, I was thinking about suggesting Dyson, especially since I just made my wallpaper a screenshot of Dyson fullscreened. Dyson is really awesome, especially in aesthetics. And then I saw the other game you posted. :D
Haven't tried Enviro-bear 2000, but I'll try it.
Edit: Oh, and your download link for Enviro-bear 2000 sends you to a screenshot, not the game. Here's the direct download.
Edit 2: Can we make suggestions for future games to be posted here?
spoiler

Opera innovates, Firefox emulates.
Last updated: September 27th, 2009

Jedi Pimp
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/toasters

Postby toasters » 2009.04.13 (10:22)

I'm into free browser based games, and this one is particularly fun. You're a wizard who has three spells, and you have to make use of them to not only defeat enemies but also in a platforming sense to move around.

http://www.spelgrim.com/play/hey-wizard
------------------------------------------------------------
/////////////////////// solar beats ///////////////////////
------------------------------------------------------------

The Konami Number

Postby Snuggletummy » 2009.04.13 (21:02)

You can make suggestions if you want. Also, just so you know, and yeah, I put this into the first post, I may update this more than once a week. Hopefully it wont be too much though.
Cracked.com wrote:All video-game characters are in fact made of cotton candy. This theory, and only this theory, can explain the cat-like hydrophobia shared universally by their kind. How else are we to believe that Frogger, a frog, is killed instantly on contact with water?

The Konami Number
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Atilla

Postby Atilla » 2009.04.14 (01:27)

Oh no! The bear is eating pond kittens! How can people bears be so cruel?

Retrofuturist
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2009.04.14 (16:56)

I've got a suggestion.
The other day, as I usually do every few seasons or so, I got hit with some gaming nostalgia and started digging through my archive of ancient shit that's been in storage since the dawn of time, and I found (among other things) a SimCopter CD. While attempts to get that running without randomly crashing failed, it did also remind me of the glorious game that is SimTower. Turns out it's abandonware, so I've been playing it pretty obsessively for the last week or so. It's as amazing as I remember it, and more.
[spoiler="you know i always joked that it would be scary as hell to run into DMX in a dark ally, but secretly when i say 'DMX' i really mean 'Tsukatu'." -kai]"... and when i say 'scary as hell' i really mean 'tight pink shirt'." -kai[/spoiler][/i]
spoiler

Semimember
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Zacko

Postby Xev » 2009.04.15 (00:57)

I played a lot of old Sim games a long time ago, when I was little and I didn't know what to do on Sim City. But Streets of Sim City I remember being pretty fun. Anyway, on the subject of freeware games, I've found most of the games on this site to be enjoyable, especially Torus Trooper, Gunroar, and Tumiki Fighters. Satan Sam is my favoritest free game ever though.

Ego Lancer
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/PsychoSnail

Postby PsychoSnail » 2009.04.15 (01:44)

Primrose is a pretty nice little puzzle game.
Knytt Stories (if everyone hasn't heard of it yet) is very good, too. It's my personal favorite of Nifflas' games (I didn't really like either of his other two).
Blocksum seems to be fun, too, except for the fact that I can't get it running on my computer.
spoiler

Opera innovates, Firefox emulates.
Last updated: September 27th, 2009

Depressing
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/rennaT
MBTI Type: ISTJ

Postby Tanner » 2009.04.16 (13:05)

Tsukatu wrote:While attempts to get that running without randomly crashing failed, it did also remind me of the glorious game that is SimTower.
I'm pretty I reminded you of SimTower on Facebook. Also, this topic rocks.
'rret donc d'niaser 'vec mon sirop d'erable, calis, si j't'r'vois icitte j'pellerais la police, tu l'veras l'criss de poutine de cul t'auras en prison, tabarnak

I Don't Have a Custom Title... ;_;
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/romaniac

Postby remm » 2009.04.16 (22:24)

Envirobear is crazy. Trying to drive with three dog kinda things in the car who each keep changing gears and tapping the brakes and spinning the wheel is impossible. . . However I did make it to year three, then one of the exits wouldn't let me exit and I got snowed in.
frustrating game and music
peking^

Retrofuturist

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2009.04.17 (07:21)

rennaT wrote:
Tsukatu wrote:While attempts to get that running without randomly crashing failed, it did also remind me of the glorious game that is SimTower.
I'm pretty I reminded you of SimTower on Facebook. Also, this topic rocks.
I'm also pretty, but I also did in fact think about Sim games in general when I dug up the SimCopter CD. I was half-humoring you.
[spoiler="you know i always joked that it would be scary as hell to run into DMX in a dark ally, but secretly when i say 'DMX' i really mean 'Tsukatu'." -kai]"... and when i say 'scary as hell' i really mean 'tight pink shirt'." -kai[/spoiler][/i]
spoiler

Slice of Wisdom

Postby kai » 2009.04.18 (04:35)

if sukis pretty, then im drop dead sexy.

and so is pops sig

RoboBarber
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Aphex_N
MBTI Type: ENFJ

Postby Aphex » 2009.04.18 (09:56)

im not sure if im allowed to do this but what the hell, i'll had in a little freeware game thats amazing :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUNGEON CRAWL
genre:Rpg
link:http://www.dungeoncrawl.org/
screenshot:
description:
This is my favourite freeware game ever, ever since i have started playing it i've been addicted.

Basically its an old school rpg, it feels like a computer version of the board game "dungeons and dragons". The game itself is rogue-like, this mean that it does not have any graphics, it uses lettering for creatures, fullstops/periods for floortiles and hash signs for walls.

You start off by picing your species, there is a total of 26 species, and too many classes to count (they change depending on your species). Once you have chosen a name, randomly generated some skills, and picked all your little details your little guy (or girl) gets chucked into the deep end of dungeon crawl. Be prepared to go through a lot of characters, as once your character dies, thats it, he/sheis dead. You have to start all over. This may be a bad thing, but it actually isn't, because of the choice in the game, and the randomly generated dungeons, no one play through feels the same.

all in all 9/10

if you need a better tutorial than the readme in the download, please go to the following adress, it covers most of the gameplay elements.
http://www.digital-eel.com/13steps/

Now go slay some dragons!

Retrofuturist

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2009.04.19 (00:12)

Aphex_n wrote:im not sure if im allowed to do this but what the hell, i'll had in a little freeware game thats amazing :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUNGEON CRAWL
genre:Rpg
link:http://www.dungeoncrawl.org/
screenshot:
description:
This is my favourite freeware game ever, ever since i have started playing it i've been addicted.

Basically its an old school rpg, it feels like a computer version of the board game "dungeons and dragons". The game itself is rogue-like, this mean that it does not have any graphics, it uses lettering for creatures, fullstops/periods for floortiles and hash signs for walls.

You start off by picing your species, there is a total of 26 species, and too many classes to count (they change depending on your species). Once you have chosen a name, randomly generated some skills, and picked all your little details your little guy (or girl) gets chucked into the deep end of dungeon crawl. Be prepared to go through a lot of characters, as once your character dies, thats it, he/sheis dead. You have to start all over. This may be a bad thing, but it actually isn't, because of the choice in the game, and the randomly generated dungeons, no one play through feels the same.

all in all 9/10

if you need a better tutorial than the readme in the download, please go to the following adress, it covers most of the gameplay elements.
http://www.digital-eel.com/13steps/

Now go slay some dragons!
!!
Holy fuck, poser alert!

http://www.nethack.org/
spoiler

The Konami Number
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Atilla

Postby Atilla » 2009.04.19 (14:32)

"Roguelike" doesn't mean "uses ASCII graphics". It's common, certainly, but there are graphical roguelikes.

RoboBarber
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Aphex_N
MBTI Type: ENFJ

Postby Aphex » 2009.04.19 (14:53)

Tsukatu wrote: !!
Holy fuck, poser alert!

if your saying dungeon crawl is copying net hacl, your wrong. There is soo many different rogue like games that focus on fantasy realms, so nethack wasn't the first. the reason the sub-genre is called rogue like, is because the first game of this sub genre was called "rogue"

but there are alot of different ones, all bringing individual things to the genre. Dungeon crawl is recognized as one of the best rogue-likes because of its vast variety (im pretty sure it has the biggest species selection, biggest class selection, and generally huge amount of customization).

nethacks alright... but dungeon crawl is better in my opinion.

Retrofuturist

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2009.04.19 (22:26)

Aphex_n wrote:
Holy fuck, poser alert!

if your saying dungeon crawl is copying net hacl, your wrong. There is soo many different rogue like games that focus on fantasy realms, so nethack wasn't the first. the reason the sub-genre is called rogue like, is because the first game of this sub genre was called "rogue"

but there are alot of different ones, all bringing individual things to the genre. Dungeon crawl is recognized as one of the best rogue-likes because of its vast variety (im pretty sure it has the biggest species selection, biggest class selection, and generally huge amount of customization).

I won't contest that Dungeon Crawl is one of the best (even though I've never even heard of it before now), nethack is the best. You see such a stupifyingly huge amount of variation and detail put into that game that you'll never play the same game twice. It even has a tremendous cult following, as any masterfully made game should.
So what the hell is this Dungeon Crawl bullshit?
spoiler

The Konami Number

Postby Snuggletummy » 2009.04.20 (03:42)

Well, I was going to update this tonight, but my other PC is broken, and I don't have the links to the games I would've put up. So until I get it fixed, I'll either paste links to other games, like ones that I've put on this forum and people haven't looked at, or something else. So yeah.

Nevermind, I'm putting a few games, yes, they're good, which is why I've A. Played them pretty extensively. and B. have chosen them.. there's like 4 or 5 of them.. to give people more of a selection. Although, most are MMOs or RPGs (Yes, MMOs, I realize some might be the grinding type, but the ones I put are actually unique.. amazing eh?)

---------------------
Elona
---------------------
Snuggletummy wrote:You've all played Roguelikes.. right? You know, stuff like nethack, Dwarf Fortress, ADOM, etc. Well, this game could quite possible be the king of them all. it's not text based, and the graphics are pretty nice. One slight problem though, the game might be steered towards a mature audience in a way. Nothing graphic wise, besides the blood here and there, but... you can have sex. Now, you can only have it if you marry someone first, and like i said, it's not graphic.. that part is text. Anyway, it's like most Roguelikes, except for the fact that you can mix genes. Meaning, if you...erm... make love... to something, you can mix your genes, and when you die, you can incarnate into a creature with those genes. I hope this game isn't too explicit for this forum.. even though it's A. Not graphic, and B. besides the sex stuff, it's your average RPG. Just... try it, it's actually really good. I'm not very far, but you can find some neat stuff. For instance, I found a machine gun. I couldn't take it because it was someone else's property, but I found one. Also, when you sleep, you dream. In those dreams, you can learn new spells.. meet new people, or pretty much anything. So far, in my game, I've learned a spell, and was visited by a strange man.

Have some pictures (These are in Japanese, but the game is has been translated into English.)

So.. yeah. Elona
This one is extremely good and it pretty funny at times. If you're a rougelike fan, then you should try it.

---------------------
Phantasy Star Online
---------------------
Snuggletummy wrote:Ok, so I was on IRC the other day when Blizzard brought up that he was playing Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst on a private server. Now, if you don't know, it's a RPG that was made for the Dreamcast back in 2000, yet, it's been ported onto the PC, Gamecube, Xbox, and things like that as well. What makes it awesome? It was made into a MMORPG, and unlike most of it's type, this one you can actually play in Single Player, and it's actually enjoyable. Alas, the servers were shut down for good a few months ago, until I was introduced to this one. This private server lets you play the Gamecube, Dreamcast, and PC versions of the game. The PC version is called Phantasy Star Blue Burst, and, is Phantasy Star Episodes 1, 2, and 3 put into one game. Now, onto the server.

Server details
Here is a list of features implemented into the Schthack private server:

-Fully unlocked teams - No need to register points to unlock dressing room and other features.

-Balanced Episode IV drop rates - We've balanced all enemy drop rates to be fair to all Section IDs. You can find a chart of what each monster drops here.

-Rare item sharing - Similar to PSO's young brother, Phantasy Star Universe, you can set your game to share rare items in order or in a random order.

-New Japanese content - You can obtain new mags and other equipment on our server.

-Multiple version server - Our server allows multiple consoles to connect to the same server as PC users. You can chat in the lobbies together, however, you cannot play together.

-Language support - PC Ver. 2 supports Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish and Korean. Gamecube supports English and Japanese. Blue Burst supports English only, except for untranslated Japanese quests.

So, what do you need?

First, you need the game, alas, it's on Megaupload, so, that could be a problem for some. PSOBB
Then you need to apply this patch. This one is on Rapidshare. Patch
And after that, this patch. Japanese to English Patch
And after all that you can register here. Register

*Note: To apply a patch, just extract it to your default PSO folder and let it overwrite what's there.

Also, if you want to play a game, you might have to organize it. This is one of those games where you make a room, people join you, then you go from there and play the game.

The game supports gamepads as well. But, if you're using the keyboard, then this will help you greatly (The game is basically keyboard only anyway.) Keyboard layout

Edit: I just found this on their forum. It's a FAQ, and it's pretty in depth. FAQ

Another thing. The Japanese Patch thing. If it says that there was an error, don't worry about it, it's fine and wont bother you at all.
This game is also very good, and hey, it's free now, so why not try it? I don't play it as much as I used to, but hey, you should play it, or give it a try.

---------------------
ACE Online
---------------------
Ok, we all remember Space Cowboy right? Well that's what ACE Online is.. literally, they changed the name of it. Either way, if you aren't familiar, here's a quote from their site.
ACE Online Site wrote:ACE Online is an action based Massive Multiplayer (MMP) 3D Space Shooter. In ACE Online, players can pilot their own fighter ships (also known as Gears), on a futuristic world where they can upgrade skills or the Gear itself. In ACE Online, gamers have full control over the Gear’s movement, making it very different from the traditional style RPG’s mouse click control method. This is a Role-Playing Game (RPG), but with all the fun and action of a First Person Shooter (FPS). Since the background of ACE Online is based in a spacious 3D atmosphere, players need to be aware that an enemy missile can strike at any time and from any direction.
Basically, think Starfox, without Fox, Krystal, Falco, yeah.. And add some multiplayer, two factions: A.N.I. and B.C.U. (Think WoW, in terms of Horde and Alliance.. although nothing is really different in this, besides the terrain..) and add some REALLY epic battles between the sides, and you get this. You can fly freely, the fights actually require skill, like dodging missles, none of that turn-based "left click, hammer the "1" key" bullshit, and you get some pretty awesome combat. Now, I'll have to admit, the game actually is a grindfest, all MMOs are grindfests (Well, maybe not all.. but most) But this one just feels great.. flying at 300 meters per second, killing things with missiles and whatnot, it's fairly enjoyable. Erm, if you add people to your friends list, and said friends are online, you get an EXP boost, which is cool. Each side has a President, Vice President, and a General. All player controlled, and I know what you're thinking "Oh yay, each side is controlled by some 11 year old jackass." In fact, i was thinking that too, but it's not. There's a vote that occurs every few months where each side elects a new president, the president is then equipped with some really badass armor and commands the side they are on. This becomes interesting when war comes along, and they have to be really tactical about it or else something horrible happens, and yes, something horrible happens. If a side loses, their items gain some tax.. yes, you PAY tax in this. Game money, of course. Anyway, it has 4 "Gears" which are what you fly. The A-Gear, which is basically, in retrospect, a ship that can fly, drive on the ground in tank form, hover on water, transform into a turret, you get the idea. It's basically the backbone of any army. The I-Gear, which is basically a really strong, really fast, fighter jet thing. Yes, it's a thing. The B-Gear, which is about the same as the I-Gear, only it specializes in bombing things, from unwanted weeds in your yard, to the neighbor's kids who broke your window with a baseball. Finally, the M-Gear, which is basically a medic.. it buffs people. Now, I imagine you don't want to read this, well sorry.. I haven't actually made a post about this, and well.. here it is. Pictures? Sure. Oh wait.. I can't find any good ones... Balls.

Here's one picture.. it's a B-gear.

At any rate, I'll just provide a link, the site is better. That, and if anyone plays it, online, I have a level 32 A-Gear that's part of A.N.I. That guy's name is Snuggletummy, and I have a level 20 that's part of B.C.U. His name is Sgtpoptarts.

And for once, this game has some decent graphics. Well, except in town maybe.

ACE Online

---------------------
Tribes 2
---------------------
Snuggletummy wrote:Remember the good old days of Tribes 2? When you and your friends all got together and created those games and you duked out until 5 A.M.? I don't.. erm... yeah. Anyway, Tribes 2, one of THE best FPSs of it's time. Sierra shut down their servers, but there is a fanmade server up. I'd explain more, and i probably should.. but I'm tired, and I'l finish this tomorrow. Anyway, here's the link to the site. The game is 500+ MB, and you need a patch to play it online. it's 100% safe, so don't worry about that, and the game is now free.. don't believe me? look it up on Wikipedia.

Also, if you want to know more about it, look it up on Youtube, as, pictures really don't do this game any justice. Also, just today, I was playing in a server with 58 out of 68 people. It was the most intense thing ever.. gunships ramming into each other, hell, I was in a transport ship, and one of our enemies divebombed into the thing.. we spun out of control, landed into the ocean, and were quickly killed by the rest of his team.
Download.
Although it is true, pictures don't do this game justice, I might as well put some in here... One..

Actually, I physically can't find any good pictures.. I google "Tribes 2" and I get pictures of Tribes of kids.. Funny. Anyway, take my word, great game.

----------------------
So yeah, hope you enjoyed that long post.. I sure did. You know, spending about an hour finding all this. Hopefully you'll all like it. Also, my good PC is broken for now, so I'm using my crap PC, fun times.

Antonio Banderas
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/donfuy

Postby Donfuy » 2009.04.21 (00:27)

Good big piece of text, Snugs, I'm totally downloading this ACE thing, looks fantastic.

I dislike roguelikes and I am sick of MMO's.

The Konami Number

Postby Snuggletummy » 2009.04.21 (17:55)

Donfuy wrote:Good big piece of text, Snugs, I'm totally downloading this ACE thing, looks fantastic.

Erm... you may want to not download ACE Online then. It's a MMO. It's MUCH better than most, but it's a MMO. Elona is a Rougelike, yes, but it's also fairly fun, and when you die you can respawn, you just well.. lose some things.

Vampire Salesman
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/

Postby faemir » 2009.04.21 (20:41)

Tsukatu wrote:
Aphex_n wrote:
Holy fuck, poser alert!

I won't contest that Dungeon Crawl is one of the best (even though I've never even heard of it before now), nethack is the best. You see such a stupifyingly huge amount of variation and detail put into that game that you'll never play the same game twice. It even has a tremendous cult following, as any masterfully made game should.
So what the hell is this Dungeon Crawl bullshit?
No love for angband / variants? ;_;
How fatal? - Peter Sellers

Antonio Banderas
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/donfuy

Postby Donfuy » 2009.04.21 (23:42)

Snuggletummy wrote:
Donfuy wrote:Good big piece of text, Snugs, I'm totally downloading this ACE thing, looks fantastic.

Erm... you may want to not download ACE Online then. It's a MMO. It's MUCH better than most, but it's a MMO. Elona is a Rougelike, yes, but it's also fairly fun, and when you die you can respawn, you just well.. lose some things.
I should have said MMORPG, because that was what I wanted to say (but ended up generalizing).

And this MMO looks so much more interesting than all the others. So much more.

The Konami Number

Postby Snuggletummy » 2009.04.22 (00:09)

Random Bonus Update for people with powerful PCs.

So, I was on Facepunch, and ran across this game.. I'm just going to share it. It's called Igneous, and it's physics based... it's incredible.

---------------------
Igneous
---------------------
Williamsuger wrote:Here's an awesome game made by a few students on the webside Digipen.edu
They made the game Tag too.

Here's a new video of the current build of the game.

Igneous Video

Watch it in HD.

And here's some info taken from the movie description:
Igneous wrote:This is the "Gold" build for our game, Igneous. It's our last deliverable for our current class, but we plan on continuing on it for the next 5 months.

The player takes the role of a Tiki Totem who awakes inside a volcano and must escape before he is melted down by the evil lava. For the most part, the game is an action platformer with a heavy emphasis on physics based game-play. We planned to have three total levels for this build, but since time was short, we decided to scrap our second level (think white river rapids but with lava) and bring some of those elements into the first level (flowing lava with buoyant objects).

Overall I'm really happy with how the game as turned out. We've always tried to keep the game as simple as possible (this is the third major iteration of the game) and as fun as possible. The only unfortunate thing is that this game is way less fun when using the keyboard / mouse to play, so definitely play it with an Xbox controller =D.
Can't wait for it

DOWNLOAD AVAIBLE!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W85R2KIJ

Quote from fun-motion:
Couple comments:

You can press 1, 2, 3, 4 to change levels. 1 and 2 are the ones shown in the video, 3 is a basic platforming level, 4 is a scrapped lava river level that isn't functional.

The game is much more enjoyable on an Xbox360 controller, so if you have one of those to connect to you computer, please do it =D.

Pressing new game from the in game menu will loop your sound, a bug that didn't get spotted before the deadline, but that's what happens when you're crunching at 5am the night before =P.

And if the game doesn't run on your comp, I'm sorry. We haven't put the time into testing it on multiple machines yet, something we'll be doing before next November.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it =D

Be sure to watch the whole video. Like 50 % of those who watched it watches only the first half of the movie where all you do is jump around by the lava. It's the second half that's awesome.

Beyond a Perfect Math Score

Postby Luminaflare » 2009.04.25 (22:21)

That idol just keeps rollin rollin rollin.

I HAVE REPLIED TO THE TOPIC!!!!!!!!1!

Global Mod
Global Mod
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/gloomp
MBTI Type: INTP

Postby unoriginal name » 2009.04.25 (22:22)

I'm glad to see you putting such effort into this! I look forward to tomorrow's update!