Longplay Mania! (And other video game recordings)

Talk about gaming culture and other aspects of PC and console games and systems.
Qui si castrano ragazzi
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/gamingwolf2000
MBTI Type: INTP

Postby GamingWolf » 2012.10.07 (23:49)

Do you ever get the urge to show off or prove that you're a tough cookie?
Do you have to insert every second of gameplay with mindless gibberish that might just be even remotely funny?
Do you think a series of button presses can be considered a work of art?
Do you play the exact same game as someone else if only adding a single gesture and calling it your own?
Do you need yet another excuse to play the god damn ninja game? (Or any game really)

FEAR NOT DRONES!!!
Take advantage of this special offer today!Disclaimer: My time zone is not your time zone, shut the hell up.

I'm here to bring you copied entertainment to a copied video site near a copied you. Call me now and I'll copy your most stereotypically hipster douchey "unique" characteristics, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

You're gonna love my nuts playthroughs and I encourage a great many of you to do the same. Hell you don't even have to watch, you can just see what I've already set AND FORGET IT!

You can go right now to https://www.youtube.com/user/GamingWolfPlays to see some of the DOS-based shenanigans I go through. Maybe a little donations for better recording equipment? Eeeh? EEEEH? Forget about it. My videos are some of the finest, hell I don't even talk over it so you can hear the game THE WAY IT WAS MEANT TO BE! That doesn't mean you don't have to. Just make it yours and if you got some videos somewhere out there in the deep tubes, put your fine ass link into this topic so we can all see em. Either way I will be doing some more regardless of the inertia in this here forum and you can also discuss this hobbie of hobbies here as well. Whether it's a let's play, longplay, tool-assisted superplay or what have you I want to see some fine ass gameplay, YOU HEAR ME? Good.

Oh and if you want to talk about talking over videos that already exist and turn them into videos, (ala MST3K) that's cool too.