Ok, considering the old thread was just made spur of the moment I decided to go about creating a fresh, invigorated thread to keep things alive. I strongly encourage posting screenshots of your desktops be it on a PC, Mac or any computer running Linux. Heck as I didn't specify that it had to be a computer you can post Mobile Device screenshots as well (Such as the iPhone and Android handsets). Just make sure you read the following rules beforehand.
- Stay within the board ruleset, no matter how yummy you may believe it to be.
- If you are going to quote, there isn't a need to quote an img-embeded picture - Just don't do it. Please just reference the post by page number/page link/etc.
- Off Topic Posts will be edited or removed.
- The desktops thread is not to be used as a means to post images of a pornographic or otherwise provocative nature. We do not support a babes forum and neither will we in an unofficial capacity. Please help to keep the thread relevant and safe to browse for everyone.
- The moderators of this forum reserve the right to edit or remove your posts as necessary so they may comply with our Community Rules.
Important Note: Post whatever size you want.
This is for everyone that asks for the wallpaper.
Give this a try: TinEye Reverse Image Search
You can right click on any posted desktop snap shot here, click on "Properties" to find the url of the photo and copy that to the clipboard, go to TinEye and paste the URL to be searched. Give it a shot!
Also, I'll start you off...click to expand.