The Great Highscore Archive

Are you a rad N player or want to put some rad N players to the test? Talk about your skills and challenge each other at N in this forum.

Moderators: TheRealOne, EddyMataGallos

Smoothest Taint in the West
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/ska
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/

Postby ska » 2018.04.25 (23:17)

zapkt wrote:All the one I started collecting automatically in 2015. The rest can be found in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10211

I downloaded and backed it up on my Dropbox and Box account for extra redundancy.

Thanks for doing that. Would it be possible to see, say, the last 10 0ths to be taken (including dates)? I'm just curious. I'd also be interested in seeing some kind of chart (similar to Hendor and Seifer's) that tracks highscore activity over time. (how many new 0ths in a given day, week, and month, etc.)

Edit: Zapkt, do you think you can combine and organise the two archives to merge with Eddy's previous compilation?

Plus (Size) Member

Postby zapkt » 2018.04.27 (16:21)

ska wrote:
zapkt wrote:All the one I started collecting automatically in 2015. The rest can be found in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10211

I downloaded and backed it up on my Dropbox and Box account for extra redundancy.

Huh, it seems I ended up uploading the wrong file, you don't need to keep this (see below).

Thanks for doing that. Would it be possible to see, say, the last 10 0ths to be taken (including dates)? I'm just curious.

Done: http://ploudseeker.com:5000/latest0th
As you can see it's pretty inactive nowadays.

I'd also be interested in seeing some kind of chart (similar to Hendor and Seifer's) that tracks highscore activity over time. (how many new 0ths in a given day, week, and month, etc.)

That would be highly inaccurate as the number of files we have per year vary wildly. We would miss plenty of "temporary" scores.

Edit: Zapkt, do you think you can combine and organise the two archives to merge with Eddy's previous compilation?

Done, on the appropriate topic: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=10211&p=176979#p176979

Return to “Highscores & Contests (Nv1.4)”