You heard it here first, folks. Yours truly is setting out to revamp and jazz up our humble NReality site. (sidke will be doing all the heavy lifting.) I need as much feedback as you're willing to give me. Better layouts, new features, the whole 90 seconds. It's still a work-in-progress, of course, and will be for a several weeks. But with your help we can make a fully-functioning, useful, pretty NReality site to call home. The only bad comment is no comment, so let's get talking. A few really important pages are missing (Top 20, Rankings, Charts), but let's work with what we've got for now. Make sure you click around and explore, too. There are lots of buttons. :o
- Organize the changelog into bite-size sections.
- Add charts and rankings.
- Fix or remove the footer.
- jQuery tablesorter for all the tables. Add tablesorter to profiles.
- Add Tools page - demo converter, NHigh info, etc.
- New section for column speedruns.
- "Previous" and "Next" buttons when viewing individual in-game levels.
- 0th Count to include *0th, *=0th and =0th.