NED help ?

Need help getting the classic version of the ninja game to work? Ask here. Find a bug? Tell us here.
NED help ?

Postby kickasspeanut » 2009.07.02 (08:06)

ok im new to the forums :p heres my problem: im making a second race map and ive got a base for it that i made and save wen ever i extend my level (which isnt finished) and try to save i get a message saying something like the script is causing flash to run slow to you want to abort the script yes or no? i click no and it just stops working and if i click yes my ninja just flips out and i still cant do anything not even go back to ned menu so i have to open n game up again and start editing again :( this has never happend with any other of the maps ive made please help =P

Loquacious
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/29403
Steam: What's Steam
MBTI Type: ENFP

Postby 29403 » 2009.07.02 (16:32)

Maybe you have too many objects which crashes the game, or maybe your computer isn't very good. You can't recover the map though. ;_;
sig by donfuy.
Not from Charleston, South Carolina
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum

Re: NED help ?

Postby kickasspeanut » 2009.07.02 (17:14)

thanks for the quick feed back its prob the fact of to many objects or something my lappy has 4 gigs of ram so it should be fine and i just got nreality like 2 minutes ago so ill see if it dose the same with nreality o_0

Re: NED help ?

Postby kickasspeanut » 2009.07.03 (09:50)

ok guys it turns out that i think the data in my map code is corrupted or something ohwell :P