N+ on 3ds how to get more levels on device now

Do you own a copy of Metanet Software's console and handheld title? If so, talk about it here!
These Go Up to 11

Postby onyx77 » 2015.01.26 (05:56)

I own a 3ds and recently purchased N+ for it since the 3ds can play ds games. (One of the main reasons for purchasing the 3ds was to be able to play N+ - also the main reason I purchased an box 360 a while back as well). Anyway, Nintendo wifi direct has been shut down as you know. I recently beat N+ for 3ds and would like to play more levels. Is there anyway I can import new levels to play? I really hope so. I must say that a simple revamped version for 3ds with 3d graphics would be totally legit. I had read that it would not be as great as other platforms because of smaller screen, but I really really enjoyed being able to play N+ on a handheld!

I am sure someone has been able to figure out a way to import new levels onto the N+ ds/3ds platform. With so many levels out there, I was hoping I would be able to download some level info and import.Please let me know if you have heard how to do so or please point me in the correct direction in order to do so. Many thanks!
COMPLETED N ON APRIL 2, 2006 - COMPLETED N+ (XBOX) on April 4, 2008 - COMPLETED N+ (DS via 3DS) on February 1, 2015

These Go Up to 11

Postby onyx77 » 2015.03.25 (16:43)

Just wanted to check back and see if anyone has figured out a way to import any user levels to the DS N+ version of the game. I have beaten the DS version twice now (playing via 3ds) while waiting for N++ to be released.
COMPLETED N ON APRIL 2, 2006 - COMPLETED N+ (XBOX) on April 4, 2008 - COMPLETED N+ (DS via 3DS) on February 1, 2015