Dazzled - My first electronic music track

Share and discuss music, artists, and the audiophile culture.
ABC
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/TheBlackLion

Postby The Black Lion » 2010.11.14 (12:19)

Hey,
I begin in electronic music making and just want some advice of a community of clever and creative people ^^
I made this track with Cubase 5. It tooks me a lot of time, work and somethimes frustration.. So I hope you will enjoy, even if it is not much.
The image in the video is also made by me.
If somebody here is good in electronic music making it can be really nice to have his "proffessional" advice.
Otherwise just leave a comment or just some advices in youtube, it would be great ;)

Youtube Link
I've a Tumblr were I post pictures, texts, videos and musics.

King Sanchez De La Cruz Magnifico IV: Return of Lenny Laser-Tits
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/Weisslenny0
MBTI Type: ENFJ

Postby Lenny » 2010.11.22 (11:24)

All in all, it's actually quite decent... which is to say, the few 4-bar fragments which you have are decent.

There could be better transitions between parts... especially towards the beginning when you changed quite drastically.
The piece somewhat confused me; it's certainly not full-on, but isn't all that relaxed either.

... there's not much I can say other than "keep playing around". It's certainly not bad, and I'd enjoy hearing more.
ImageImageImage
<&Yanni> I've had an ambient song like this playing for a couple hours,
<&Yanni> Oh no wait that is MY AIR CONDITIONER

-----
<@Animator> :::: Techno was killed by a better music genre.
-----
<SouthyMcGee> Music is auditory art. What art is a different argument.
----
<&sforzando> Alright, no 247MHz for you.

Previous Custom Member Titles: Cross-Country Sticker King 2k10, Doing Out the Girls, Outdoing the Girls, Lenny Laser-Tits, King Sanchez De La Cruz Magnifico IV: Return of Lenny Laser-Tits (current).