Ogotu's Music

Share and discuss music, artists, and the audiophile culture.
Quarks
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/The_Mingler

Postby The_Mingler » 2012.02.08 (20:55)

Greetings, gamers and gamerettes of the century!
My name is The_Mingler. You may or may not have met me, but the reason I'm doing this forum post today is to mention that I make music under the name of Ogotu, and I wanted to share it with people who enjoy listening to electronic or ambient music (links below!).

So if you enjoy Boards of Canada or Brian Eno (or any other ambient/electronic musicians I don't know of), I invite you to check out my music on my youtube channel TheOgotu.

Along those lines, I simultaneously wanted to share with you my bandcamp page, where I released my third album OneThreeTwo, about a month ago, which you can purchase for only 2$00 or more, and equally to announce today's release of my newest EP, 31:08, that contains seven ambient and relaxing songs and which is available for only 1$50.

OneThreeTwo contains 15 songs, half of which are ambient, the other half being electronic music.
31:08 contains only 7 songs that are all ambient, so if you enjoy calm/relaxing music I definitely recommend checking those out!

As a side note, I'm also planning on uploading gaming videos on my YouTube channel in a near future, from various online and offline games, so be sure to check it out every now and then! ;D

Links:
YouTube channel • youtube.com/user/TheOgotu
Bandcamp page • ogotu.bandcamp.com/

P.S.: This forum post is only to promote and share my music, and in no way am I trying to push you to buy it from my bandcamp page. I'm just inviting you guys to check it out, and if you really enjoy and feel like you wish to donate, your gesture will be much appreciated ;D

Cheers,
Ogotu

Q: If you drop a snake and a ninja off the Empire State Building, which one hits the ground first?
A: Who cares?

Q: What's the definition of mixed emotions?
A: Watching a ninja drive over a cliff in your new Ferrari.

Q: How many ninjas does it really take to change a lightbulb ?
A: 101. One holds the lightbulb steady while the rest turn the house around.