Comic Help!!!

Create, share, and discuss the community's popular webcomics.
Semimember

Postby sawyerscott52 » 2009.09.01 (12:34)

Hmmmm... i'm making a comic (don't know whether i'll post it as a webcomic or not) that i'm going to call Fell. It basically deals with the inner psychology factors of an -apparently- insane killer. it's going to be in manga/ graphic novel style with volumes.

i want to start with Fell (the killer) talking with a psychologist who is not the first and might be the last, might not. i then want it to go into explaining what he was convicted for, and then go into his stay at the asylum before this new psychologist came along (that part is extremely important), then go back into the talking scene with the psychologist.

i just want to know if i should do what he was convicted for and his stay at the asylum all at once (switching between the two) or in seperate chunks (first crime, then asylum).
i would like to have it switch between the two, but it seems as if it might get too confusing.

i suppose i could do a compromise (important milestones in each one at a time), but what do YOU think?

oh, and, as an afterthought, do you think i should have it end with Fell and the psychologist in the room together or with Fell breaking out? of course, if Fell breaks out, that could lead to a few more volumes... which could be fun...
death is, in and of itself, fascinating. sex... why deemed inappropriate? something that has always bugged me. shadows fall and the cities rise, sunlit moonrays take to the skies, this poem made no sense, all it did was rhyme. funny how people can be so... human... scary, more like. the people scare me. you never know what they'll say. i prefer criminals. at least you know when they'll shoot. "Once is Once"-L, Death Note Volume 5

Ice Cold
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/

Postby DarkN » 2009.09.01 (12:38)

Sounds pretty cool. I would say, switch between the asylum and the conviction.

Semimember

Postby sawyerscott52 » 2009.09.01 (12:43)

i should probably get this thread moved to the "Projects" forum... alas, where is a moderator when you need one? <sigh>
death is, in and of itself, fascinating. sex... why deemed inappropriate? something that has always bugged me. shadows fall and the cities rise, sunlit moonrays take to the skies, this poem made no sense, all it did was rhyme. funny how people can be so... human... scary, more like. the people scare me. you never know what they'll say. i prefer criminals. at least you know when they'll shoot. "Once is Once"-L, Death Note Volume 5

Ice Cold
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/

Postby DarkN » 2009.09.01 (12:54)

Actually, if you're going to start posting it soon, just rename this thread and host them here.