Create, share, and discuss the community's popular webcomics.
- Subterranean Engineer
- Posts: 1694
- Joined: 2008.09.26 (16:15)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Izzy
- MBTI Type: INTP
- Raigan and the Horse-Woman
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (02:14)
- NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/sidke
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/shagdish
- Location: ⑨
Universezero wrote:What the hell is happening in that last frame?
if you can't see it, you don't want to know.
just one word: phallacerations
unless all the glass went fully down her throat then there isn't any danger and it's just harmless forced bloody fellatio...
辻菜摘が好きじゃー ヽ(´ー｀)ﾉ sig by peking duck
- Damn You're Fine
- Posts: 385
- Joined: 2008.10.01 (15:36)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/heartattack
Universezero wrote:Ah, right. It's just excessively large and skinny. I thought it was string or something.
That's /exactly/ what she said.
- Unsavory Conquistador of the Western Front
- Posts: 1540
- Joined: 2008.09.19 (12:19)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Kablizzy
- MBTI Type: ISTJ
- Location: Huntington, WV
nevada wrote:hey i will jump on the guest comic bandwagon
Ah, if only every LORAH were like this.
vankusss wrote:What 'more time' means?
I'm going to buy some ham.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest