The ShadowStone Gang

Create, share, and discuss the community's popular webcomics.
ABC
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/malde37
MBTI Type: ENFJ

Postby Malde37 » 2009.08.23 (15:30)

Well, The discription and the comic itself, with bios can be found Here.

Comments here, then
Like my Avatar? PM me and I'll make you one.
True Quotes(Click here)

*The Monsters in my mind can beat up the ones in yours.
*I always pack one and a half pairs of underwear. That's one full one now, and, when you turn it inside out, another half later.
*I will never be seen without my goggles. For ,I see with them.
*I think I just ate my toe.

True Quotes from a Tornado Survivor

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

there are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand Binary, and people who don't.

As a good friend of mine once said: "Woot!"
BeTa TeStInG Is ObViOuS
My webcomic, The ShadowStone Gang, can be found here.

King Sanchez De La Cruz Magnifico IV: Return of Lenny Laser-Tits
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/Weisslenny0

Postby Lenny » 2009.08.24 (08:24)

I like the art - it reminds me of my own obscure comics, which I need to draw more of.
Not overly sure on the humour, because I don't get gamer references and that kind of stuff. But I liked the character event part.

However, for convenience, it would be good if you could update here, too. Same advice I was given a few years ago for mine. It just makes it a bit easier for everyone to read them, and people really do like simplicity.
ImageImageImage
<&Yanni> I've had an ambient song like this playing for a couple hours,
<&Yanni> Oh no wait that is MY AIR CONDITIONER

-----
<@Animator> :::: Techno was killed by a better music genre.
-----
<SouthyMcGee> Music is auditory art. What art is a different argument.
----
<&sforzando> Alright, no 247MHz for you.

Previous Custom Member Titles: Cross-Country Sticker King 2k10, Doing Out the Girls, Outdoing the Girls, Lenny Laser-Tits, King Sanchez De La Cruz Magnifico IV: Return of Lenny Laser-Tits (current).

ABC

Postby Malde37 » 2009.09.02 (19:17)

Ah, yes, I would, but rules of webcomics on that site state that these comics can ONLY appear on their site.

sorry
True Quotes(Click here)

*I always pack one and a half pairs of underwear. That's one full one now, and, when you turn it inside out, another half later.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

there are 10 types of people in this world. People who understand Binary, and people who don't.

BeTa TeStInG Is ObViOuS

It Must've Been Love
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby Turiski » 2009.09.06 (21:42)

Um, then stop posting there, or complain.

Really.

If they honestly have that much legal control over your comic when you post it there, then you don't want it posted there. Think of it this way: Let's say for some reason Kelin becomes really popular. So you start showing it to other people and they like it too. Well, now you have a problem. If you can't take your images off site, the only reason that would be is because that site has some sort of legal holding over them. They could use that to claim your comics were legally theirs and make money at your expense.

While I highly doubt Berlew would be that much of an ass, it could happen. He knows that - that's why tells you not to use his strips for even personal use.

EDIT: I am totally NOT a lawyer, so I may be 100% wrong.
Other Project

Soon as in later. Probably post-December. However, aperture and I are in contact, so rest assured we are at least thinking about it.

ABC

Postby Malde37 » 2009.09.10 (04:21)

Turiski wrote:Um, then stop posting there, or complain.

Really.

If they honestly have that much legal control over your comic when you post it there, then you don't want it posted there. Think of it this way: Let's say for some reason Kelin becomes really popular. So you start showing it to other people and they like it too. Well, now you have a problem. If you can't take your images off site, the only reason that would be is because that site has some sort of legal holding over them. They could use that to claim your comics were legally theirs and make money at your expense.

While I highly doubt Berlew would be that much of an ass, it could happen. He knows that - that's why tells you not to use his strips for even personal use.

EDIT: I am totally NOT a lawyer, so I may be 100% wrong.
And you are. The rules say that This can't be made popular on this site if it appears on another (not exactly in those words). So, if Kelin DOES become popular, I just simply make my own website (Some hosting(maybe wetpaint?)) and post it there. All I have to do then is to take it off of Giantitp, as to not gain money(?) profit. and it's all fine and dandy.

Don't ask me why. But hey. It works.
I can probably post here anyway in the hopes that roland st jude( reincarnation of 29403 made evil) doesn't find this. if he does, well, I'm screwed.

But it's a prestigious thing to be on those forums.
OK?
True Quotes(Click here)

BeTa TeStInG Is ObViOuS

It Must've Been Love
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby Turiski » 2009.09.13 (16:15)

Okay. Your decision would not be mine but I think it's reasonable.

And are you still (planning on) making them?
Other Project

Soon as in later. Probably post-December. However, aperture and I are in contact, so rest assured we are at least thinking about it.

Loquacious
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/29403
Steam: What's Steam
MBTI Type: ENFP

Postby 29403 » 2009.09.16 (19:48)

Whaaaaat? :(
sig by donfuy.
Not from Charleston, South Carolina
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum

Queen of All Spiders
NUMA Profile: http://www.freeWoWgold.edu
MBTI Type: ENFP

Postby SlappyMcGee » 2009.09.17 (17:18)

I'm not sure what the situation here is. You can't post your own intellectual property there and here because by posting there they have legal entitlement to it?

Anyways, this forums is mostly for webcomics. Not links within links to webcomics. Please rectify the situation.
Loathes

ABC

Postby Malde37 » 2009.09.22 (14:38)

@295403: Take your modrator-ness and times it by (pinky) one MILLION Dollars!
@All: it's not technically legal, but yeah, I'm fine with them having that much control. It doesn't bother me because all of my potential viewers are mostly on that site. Also, I'm about 3/4ths of the way done with 7.
True Quotes(Click here)

BeTa TeStInG Is ObViOuS

ABC

Postby Malde37 » 2009.10.01 (19:49)

(Sorry for double post)

New comic (comic seven) is out!!!

Woo!
True Quotes(Click here)

BeTa TeStInG Is ObViOuS