Most recent: 5
1) Ah yes, I save everything as PNG, but here I've been taking the lazy path and not specifying file type. I thought MSpaint automatically saved in bitmap...Ignate wrote:I like where this is going. If I may point out a few things, though.
1) It'd be better if you save your images as PNG files, instead of JPEG. The image quality is much better this way.
2) I can't really tell if you're using N Poser for the ninjas or if you're recolouring them or something, but I'll just post the link in case.
3) This is preobably just my own preference, but instead of stating the character name and then putting the character's dialogue after, you could change the text colour according to the character's colour. Minor characters could have a different font or something.
4) Bigger panels would be nice, for example in Episode 5.
Other than that, though, this shows potential, and I'd look forward to seeing what happens next. This is the first plot-oriented N webcomic, or in fact first N webcomic I've seen for a while. Nice job.
EDIT: Also, COUGHPLUGCOUGH.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest