- Raigan and the Horse-Woman
- Posts: 182
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (02:14)
- NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/sidke
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/shagdish
- Location: ⑨
i find it hard to program with anything else. does any else use anything specific for coding?
ps: envy code link: link
辻菜摘が好きじゃー ヽ(´ー｀)ﾉ sig by peking duck
- The Dreamster Teamster
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 2010.06.28 (22:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/atomizer
- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/_atomizer
- MBTI Type: INTP
- Posts: 3131
- Joined: 2008.09.19 (06:55)
- MBTI Type: ENTP
- Location: California, USA
You might also give the Droid Sans Mono a try (http://www.droidfonts.com/droidfonts/), but it's hard to tell its uppercase O's from its zeroes.
"... and when i say 'scary as hell' i really mean 'tight pink shirt'." -kai
- Posts: 1099
- Joined: 2008.09.26 (21:35)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/smartalco
- MBTI Type: INTJ
Tycho: "I don't know why people ever, ever try to stop nerds from doing things. It's really the most incredible waste of time."
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"
- Average Time to Take Breakfast in Equador
- Posts: 640
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (03:11)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/geti
- MBTI Type: ENFJ
"I'd be happy for a lion if it hunted me down and ate me, but not so happy for it if it locked up me and my family, then forced us to breed so it may devour our offspring." - entwilight <3
How do you know that God didn't intend for humans to be the animals' caretakers? He might be appalled that He gave us these animals to use and we're fucking eating them. - Tsukatu
4th - DDA Speedrunning Contest.
One Hundred Percent Vegetarian
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests