Posted: 2013.09.26 (19:26)
My first mappack. Happy about this, certainly has some of my best maps in what I feel is a solid pack imo. Feedback is appreciated!
(image by Megan Duncanson)
Pack here: http://packs.droni.es/a3429975c71f72d2d6#1
Posted: 2013.10.22 (22:59)
Congrats! I haven't played this yet but I am sure it is full of perfection, like your NUMA maps.
Posted: 2013.10.22 (23:41)
I really enjoyed Red Velvet Corridot. Definitely my favourite of the 14, but other than that, it was a pretty damn fun pack. I hope you make more, man.
Posted: 2017.04.09 (08:53)
Alright, let's go.
- After the Funeral // Cool aesthetics, but some of the object placement was poor.
- All Our Base Are Belong To Them // Hidden enemies aren't always bad, but I didn't like them here. The top was great though; nice mintnut/Yahoozy mix.
- Backseat Freestyle // With a tweak or two, this map would be perfect. Userlevel'd.
- Butterfly How Long It Takes To Die // Not gonna fuck with this one.
- Cativa Process // I liked the drone part but the laser wasn't the best.
- Central and Remote // Lot of fun. Still nice.
- Goddess Eyes II // The lasers are hard at times, but man is it satisfying to complete.
- Half Gate // The difference in gameplay between the top and the bottom was really cool.
- I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull // This one's super hard.
- Midnight City // Lots of fun. Pretty too.
- Red Velvet Corridot // Not as much fun. I don't like the bottom section.
- Sawdust and Diamonds // Pass. Silly map.
- Socotra // Pretty tough. Not much fun.
- The Dead Flag Blues // I liked everything about this map except the gausses.
Here are some demos.