Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
- "Asked ortsz for a name change"
- Posts: 3380
- Joined: 2008.11.13 (16:47)
sidke's sort of a weird shade of purple now.
the dusk the dawn the earth the sea
- Didn't get a name change in the middle of the TF2 thread.
- Posts: 514
- Joined: 2008.09.28 (04:50)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/heatwave21
- MBTI Type: INFJ
- Location: Visconsin
I'll check this out right after I finish some of the other packs lingering in my userlevels.
He has his own group now. Called sidke.
flagmyidol wrote:sidke's sort of a weird shade of purple now.
He has his own group now. Called sidke.
Part of this community since 2007. — Play Subvein
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Decent pack, but there are lots of good maps.
- 0-00:Title >> Purty.
- 0-0:Business Cat >> Meh. Not the best cat.
- 0-1:Minor Turbines >> I don't like how it's linear, but I like the gold.
- 0-2:Castle Undercroft >> There's one gold piece that's impossible, and I don't like the chaingun.
- 0-3:Supplies >> I fucking hate gimmick maps.
- 0-4:Ice Tomb >> Aha, here's a perfect dual laser map. Userlevel'd.
- 1-0:Gemstone Cavern >> I didn't like the gauss much.
- 1-1:Unholy Place Crumbles >> I would describe this map as quirky.
- 1-2:Hydroponics >> This map is really confusing.
- 1-3:pillar >> Ehhhh. I don't like the lasers much.
- 1-4:Tangle >> Terribly boring filler map.
- 1-5:Glimpse Of Shadow >> Tight map. A little too constricting.
- 2-0:Hospitality >> Stupid chainguns.
- 2-2:Modular 2 >> Whoooo! Hot shit. Userlevel'd.
- 2-3:Although We Survive >> There's so much wated potential for this tileset.
- 2-4:Modular 5 >> Blah. Horrible tiles and bad gameplay.
- 3-0:Sensitivity Array >> You didn't even bother with any sort of drone timer. :(
- 3-1:Modular 8 >> That chaingun is terrible.
- 3-2:Doubledoors >> I don't like the gold or the mines.
- 3-3:Modular 4 >> Nice, simple and elegant. Userlevel'd.
- 3-4:Tyrant Rave >> You really need some bounceblocks or something.
- 4-0:Wood Side Apartment Building >> This is extremely difficult, but fun.
- 4-1:Blue Creek Apartment Building >> It's remniscient of that one N map. Userlevel'd.
- 4-2:Brookhaven Hospital >> Confusing, and it could use more gold.
- 4-3:Lake View Hotel >> Now I'm kinda tired of these maps. Skipped.
- 4-4:Shudder >> Yucky contrived map.
- 4-5:Reality Shift >> This could have been a really nice circular map. :/
- 4-6:Evisceration View Hotel >> Skipped.
- 4-7:Hellhaven Hospital >> I love playing this really quickly. Userlevel'd.
- 4-8:Blood Creek Apartment Dungeon >> Long and torturous to play. Skipped.
- 4-9:Writhing Corpses Apartment Building >> The top gauss kills the fun of this map.
- 5:Nightmare I >> Drones were stupid.
- 5:Nightmare II >> Big and open. And great. Userlevel'd.
- 5:Nightmare III >> Piece of shit map.
- 5:Nightmare IV >> Does not look worth it.
- 5:Nightmare V >> Shitty filler map.
- 5:Nightmare VI >> Weird setup, don't really like it.
- 5:Nightmare VII >> Not a good map.
- 5:Tyrant Butcher >> Fuck this map.
- 6-0:Expanse >> The one-tile squeezes were weird. I liked the rocket though.
- 6-1:Doubleruins >> Blah. The laser is a poor choice.
- 6-2:Modular 5 (Derelict) >> You keep rehashing old maps and it sucks.
- 6-3:Divide >> I like this one a lot, but it's nothing unique.
- 6-4:Phase Death >> Skipped. No exit.
- 6-5:Hospitality (With Friends) >> Not that enjoyable, but better than the other version.
- 7-0:'Dro Garden >> Nice gold pattern but I didn't like the gauss.
- 7-1:You Were Once My Ex Girl >> Lovely tilework and a fun map. Userlevel'd.
- 7-2:Ice Coffin >> I think this would have been better as a gauss-less map.
- 7-3:Flashback >> Cramped map.
- 7-4:Hallucination >> Deceptively hard.
- 8-0:Basicad >> This one was really fun. I wish there were more gold though.
- 8-1:Fouranoia >> Yuck. Really lazy map.
- 8-2:Reformatractix >> No exit. But It's good.
- 8-3:Desiruytromar >> Don't like it.
- 8-4:Caustusk >> It's glitched. :(
- 9-INFINITY:Nightmare Circular II >> The gold behind the exit kinda sucks.
- 9:Contortion Sensuality >> No organization whatsoever.
- 9:Nullstone Field >> You missed out with no gold here.
- 9:Nullstone Field >> Skipped.
- 9:Thirteen Orphans (Nightmare Remix) >> Shitty.
- (106.42 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest