Finally here, after a long wait. I hope it wasn't too long a wait.
Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
You can do better.
- Constructo >> This would be better if the rockets were taken out.
- Controversy >> Not worth completing. The beginning was interesting, but the rest of the map lacks purpose.
- Crazy People >> Really nice tiles. Some drones would've spruced up the gameplay.
- Down, in New Orleans >> Fairly decent jumper. Me gusta.
- Egad, monsieur >> Looks bad, plays worse.
- Fishbone Paradise >> The floorguard part was good, but the rockets ruined the gameplay.
- Golem >> ...has no ninja.
- I really wanna know >> Also looks terrible.
- King of these Barrio Streets >> Nice little jumper.
- Mountain Church Hill >> That first rocket was a bitch. Didn't finish.
- Plunge >> I'll assume the gold is impossible/not worth getting.
- Reaper >> Another tacky level.
- Strawberry Fields Forever >> Simple design, but not well-planned.
- Tiltversion >> I couldn't beat it.
- Trouble Calls >> Didn't bother with this one either.
- Vortex 1000 >> Easy map. Not much to it.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests