Everything changes, but beauty remains

Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.

Moderator: zoasBE

Yet Another Harshad
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/amomentlikethis
MBTI Type: ESFP

Postby amomentlikethis » 2010.04.29 (04:20)

Something so tender, I can't explain...

<3
Attachments
userlevels.txt
Maps, by amomentlikethis
(18.02 KiB) Downloaded 341 times
Hi.

Doublemember

Postby formica » 2010.04.30 (07:40)

I love you. (Also the maps.)

<3

Admin
Admin
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby aids » 2017.04.21 (20:26)

• 00 What if I told you it was all meant to be? :: Such and odd little map. Not that fun, sadly.
  • 01 Would you believe me, would you agree? :: If there were two extra surface-following drones, this would have been perfect.
  • 02 Its almost that feeling that we've met :: Of this one and 03, this one is worse because it's very, very tough.
  • 03 before. So tell me that you don't think :: While this one had more drones, it was much easier.
  • 04 I'm crazy when I tell you love has come# :: Didn't like the idea behind this one.
  • 05 here and now... A moment like this, some :: Wow, this map is crazy clever. It's a tad too long though.
  • 06 people wait a lifetime for a moment like :: It's really cool, but I would have liked more.
  • 07 this. Some people search forever for that :: The aesthetics need some work, but I love puzzles like this.
  • 08 one special kiss. Oh I can't believe it's :: I only managed to get through the oneways once, but the floorguard immediately killed me.
  • 09 happening to me. Some people wait a :: The floorguards proved to be too much for me to handle. A few well-timed drones would work better.
  • 10 lifetime for a moment like this... :: I remember something like this. Very fun challenge.
Attachments
amlt-maps.txt
(21.78 KiB) Downloaded 225 times

//--^.^--\\
\\.:.^.:.//