Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 941
- Joined: 2008.09.29 (04:32)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/PALEMOON Bad Thread
- MBTI Type: ISTP
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Not your best pack.
Demos, as always.
- 00 Corporation >> I love the rockets and the layout. Good opener.
- 01 Towing >> Long-winded and not fun. Very contrived.
- 02 Shadow Hole >> Ew. No gameplay, not creative.
- 03 Block Head Buster >> Kinda fun, but it could've used some bounceblocks and oneways.
- 04 Refinery >> Forced gameplay. Sucks.
- 05 Derelict >> Hidden enemies can be good, but these aren't. They limit gameplay instead of improve it.
- 06 Crossed Iron >> Whoo! Nice for highscoring, even if it looked bad.
- 07 Deletion >> I didn't consider this finished.
- 08 FAUST >> Uh, no. Not good at all.
- 09 Commercial District >> Well, at least you can spell.
- 10 Applied Organics >> If some of those mines were bounceblocks this would be good.
- 12 Furnace >> Standard PALEMOON layout, but it needed better gold placement.
- 13 Calcination >> Lame.
- 14 Divided Metal Beams >> That ending is fucking evil.
- 15 Humanized Robotics Corp. >> Could have been a bit easier to maneuver.
- 16 Elevator Down >> What a shitty and pathetic level.
- 17 Fenrir Org >> Contrived gameplay is a no-no.
- 18 Latticelabor >> Much better than the last two maps, but not that good for route finding.
- 19 Isolated Residential >> Terrible.
- 20 Intruder >> Kickass for highscoring. A very good map. Userlevel'd.
- 21 Contained Facility >> It looked it you could go either way, but you couldn't. :(
- 22 Airlock Grid >> Started off bad and never improved.
- 23 Sin >> Skipped.
- 24 Punishment >> Better than the last one.
- 25 Concealing Evidence >> Bleh, some trapdoors along the left side would be helpful.
- 26 Destroying Evidence >> You see, now this is a high-quality PALEMOON map.
- 27 Removing Evidence >> It's a fantastic highscoring map. Userlevel'd.
- 28 Obscuring Evidence >> Oh, now this is a great map. The rockets work fantastically. Userlevel'd.
- 29 It's Late >> Yuck. Lame map.
- 30 Auxiliary Data >> Not that good, and it was linear.
- 31 Oxidation >> Too many drones.
- 32 Builder's Bridge >> Uh, awful.
- 33 Twinned >> You didn't make it multi-pathed, and you made it harder than it needed to be.
- 34 Linkage >> Once again, too long.
- 35 Linkage II >> See above.
- 36 Corner Hideout >> Linear, but not terrible.
- 37 Pseudodaylight >> The gameplay suffered from the cool normal door setup.
- 38 Accellerator >> Could've been better.
- 39 Velocity Study >> Repetitive and unfun.
- 40 Cohesion >> Horribly shitty.
- 41 Conveyor Machinery >> It could've been good if it didn't have the chaingun.
- 42 Bacchus Sigh >> Decent at best.
- 43 Presenting Evidence >> Really poor enemy choices.
- 44 Fabricating Evidence >> Contrived and shitty.
- 45 Discovering Evidence >> Short map, almost perfect.
- 46 Retrieved Consciousness >> Awesome headdress.
- 47 Welcome To >> This is... the last map?
Demos, as always.
- (73.54 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests