- Global Mod
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 2008.09.28 (18:32)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Yahoozy
- MBTI Type: INFP
- Global Mod
- Posts: 1596
- Joined: 2008.09.26 (13:10)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/gloomp
- MBTI Type: INTP
- Location: Troy, New York
- "Asked ortsz for a name change"
- Posts: 3380
- Joined: 2008.11.13 (16:47)
- fluted ... elegant and great to cheat on, just like daisy from the great gatsby
- pistons ... super frantic
- annex ... classic action
- fear of escalators ... first series of jumps was perfect
- supernova ... flowed as well as any map i've ever played
- point blank ... an all-time fave
I loved the mixing of NaN and mobile chains, and the simple, gamplay-driven tile shapes. I loved this pack.
- Mr. Glass
- Posts: 2018
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (20:22)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/astheoceansblue
- MBTI Type: ENTP
- Location: up down left right start A start
::: My eight episode map pack: SUNSHINEscience
::: Map Theory: The Importance of Function & Form
M U S I C
::: The forest and the fire: myspace
::: EP available for FREE download, here.
A R T
::: Sig & Avatar Artwork by me - see here!
G A M I N G
::: Steam ID: 0:1:20950734
::: Steam Username: brighter
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- fluted: simple use of chainguns, but very fun.
- pistons: I never thought I'd have trouble with this map, but it was harder than I realized. Great use of chainguns.
- fear of escalators: love the gold on the left side, but the right was not necessary.
- trenches: LOVED the chainguns in this. Great map, even though the normal doors looked bad.
- supernova: just like every other map of this style, finding a fast route was fun. Userlevel'd.
- no cigarette, no blindfold: the fake ninja threw me way off at first, but I recovered and got a fantastic run
- point blank: I played this on NUMA first, and I like it, but it's too repetitive.
- apres moi, le fusillade: I got some amazing dodges with these four chainguns. Perfect closing map.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests