Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
And some demos:
- Here Comes Everyone >> The oneways were cool, but I just bypassed them. Decent map.
- Red Bull, Could You Take Your Wings Back >> Whew, hard map. Too hard for me. Maybe some cover from the rockets would be good.
- All The Ways You'll Mess Me Up [Remix] >> A rather simple map. Chainguns were good.
- I Am A Wicked Child >> I felt naughty playing this. Great setup and awesome face.
- I Will Love You Until The End >> So will I. Please don't spam enemies.
- If You're Paying Attention, Please Shout >> Played on NUMA. The lasers are too restrictive.
- Left Brain >> As soon as I found a route I enjoyed this. The gold looks good and the rocket is scary.
- Tell All The Ways You'll Mess Me Up >> I preferred this one over the other. The rockets were great. I noticed that the ninja wasn't centered. Oh well. Userlevel'd.
- The Sky Or Things Falling From It >> Nifty use of floorguards. Fun to play as well.
- Till the End of our Lives - These Clocks >> I like the rocket part and the gold layout. Just wish the thwump wasn't there.
- [Chorus X 2] >> Supercool design. Fun to highscore and speedrun. Userlevel'd.
- Cloudeater >> Played on NUMA. Loved the gold design.
- Saved By Zero >> Ugly. Yuck.
- They Came In Threes >> The gausses were not good enemies. Confined chainguns would've been better.
And some demos:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests