into space

Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.

Moderator: zoasBE

Global Mod
Global Mod
NUMA Profile:

Postby Sunset » 2011.02.19 (18:20)

the last map is meant to be uncompletable don't badger me about it
into space.txt
(37.4 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

The Dreamster Teamster
NUMA Profile:

Postby atomizer » 2011.02.19 (19:15)

You forgot &userdata=

NUMA Profile: :3

Postby aids » 2011.07.19 (03:08)

Here I am again, playing your mappacks.

• 44 Run >> I love this map more than I'll admit to. The gold in the tile is the only downfall to this perfect level. Userlevel'd.
  • Amazing what you'll find >> Horribly disorganized map. The rocket area was terrible and the gausses were sloppy.
  • Could this be my understanding? >> Played on NUMA. I hate the squeeze.
  • Darkness rebound >> You must get off by adding impossible gold. As good as it looks, it needs to be acessible.
  • Emotion >> Not that bad of a map. The drones are fun to dodge and the rocket covers the inside well.
  • Fax rename it. >> The launchpads were a lazy addition to the map. The top section was also poorly-designed.
  • Flashlight >> The gold under the oneways were the only part I didn't like. Really nice rocket area.
  • Holy nights >> A very ramshackle map. The gauss corridors were fine, but the chaingun/thwumps part was too contrived.
  • It's a reflex (Dana nana) >> Eww. I hated backtracking to the exit.
  • jdfjsdf >> Why the hell would you include a map like this?
  • Justify >> I did not like getting trapped behind the thwump. Or going back up the rocket side.
  • One more time we're gonna celebrate >> the top gold was much too difficult to get. I really liked the tile structure though.
  • Powerslave >> Very boring. There wasn't much I could do to route the map.
  • ReReReReReverb >> Good concept, horribly executed. The laser and chaingun were too powerful and you used the oneway setup too much.
  • The hit >> Not too bad for an exitless map. Fun drone paths and decent setup.
  • The kids tried >> Lemme get this straight. You just take some of your maps from NUMA, throw them in a pack with other news maps, and call it a pack? That's a piss-poor way to go about it.
  • The sleep is still in my eyes >> I had much too hard a time getting a good demo. The rocket area needed a bounceblock.
  • This halfed-ass thing i3kej >> Name says it all.
  • We gon' move 'till you need it >> Once again, the gameplay is contrived. The chainguns didn't do much, nor did the rocket.
  • WX Y63X >> The two leftmost gold were unnecessary and not worth getting. You could've even added some gold to the top area.Good map otherwise.

Mostly AGDs.
(33.3 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

Return to “Mappacks”