Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2329
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
This pack could've been ten very good maps instead.
A few good demos.
- (10-1)-keepsake >> I don't like the cramped gameplay or the difficulty.
- (64-1)-beachside resort >> Lazy retile.
- 110868-latency >> You didn't use the objects well at all.
- 122757-vats >> Too structured and boring.
- 170649-weihnachtsoratorium >> Ummm, didn't do much for me.
- 181014-cheesed on >> The gameplay wasn't supported enough by the tiles.
- 185001-the novelty >> Good, but the drone gimmick tacky.
- 185368-loopholes >> So much harder than I expected. Userlevel'd.
- 196969-pulling it >> Not a good object set.
- 201117-fond but not in love >> Hidden enemies are bad.
- 203588-digestive >> Whoo-hoo! A map with atmosphere.
- 205122-lactic >> Way too hard.
- 205382-helvetica >> Really nice for demos, but not that fun.
- 205866-the death of >> Great puzzle aspects, but it could have been structured better.
- 213792-cut and paste >> It didn't have to be so contrived.
- 215528-thorned >> I didn't like how hard the chainguns were.
- 215576-spit >> Amazing in every way. Userlevel'd.
- 215715-bendy >> Holy shit, this is a difficult map.
- 216618-dental surgery >> Not worth beating.
- 216884-dungeon >> Waste of time.
- 216885-blithe >> This is shit compared to the original.
- 216995-about >> It would be good if it wasn't so linear.
- 217029-hangar >> Linear, but a lot of fun.
- 217030-basement >> I wish this wasn't linear
- 217180-hamartia >> The top killed the map's enjoyability.
- 217449-scene city >> Oh, I guess that wasn't the route.
- 217557-predilection >> Disconjointed, and not in a good way.
- 217561-glyphs >> This had the potential to be an even better puzzle.
- 217900-the crazy miner >> Yuck, boring.
- 218045-interference >> Not fun enough to finish.
- 66431-sleeper >> Why must it be so tenuous.
- architecture >> Really boring with not enough dynamics.
- bach >> Too much of the same jump.
- break-in >> Cramped and unclever gameplay.
- Fugue>> On NUMA. Cool puzzle, but could've been extended.
- gymnastics >> I'm gonna add some gold to this and call it perfect. Userlevel'd.
- hands >> Shit. Skipped.
- homely fare >> What the fuck is this?
- infestation >> Geez, what's with all these gimmick maps? :(
- limber >> This would be fine if it wasn't so simple.
- molehill mountain >> An extremely nooby map.
- no news >> Another fantastic simple challenge. Userlevel'd.
- onkalo >> Way to give up on a map.
- posterity >> Good concept, but no style at all.
- process >> Fucking stupid map.
- Rise >> Dumb map on NUMA.
- shoulders >> What's the point of this map?
- textile >> Once again, a failure of a map.
- the plague >> Too eclectic to be memorable.
- white or cream >> Skipped.
A few good demos.
- (90.53 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests