Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1989
- Joined: 2008.09.28 (01:10)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
- MBTI Type: ENTJ
- Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud
Roughly two years ago, I started working on my first (and now to be last) mappack. I never finished it.
However, since I practically never play n anymore, I've decided to release it.
All levels were done at least a year ago, bar the last one which I did today.
NB: I will not apologise for overuse of mines or creamy blocks. 'Years in the making' does not guarantee quality.
- (23.15 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
- Posts: 2330
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- 00-0: baby steps - Small and simple.
- 00-1: they moved the platform - Sweet little map, and the mines look great.
- 00-2: they came through the piping - Could have included more gold.
- 00-3: inside the system - Didn't like the chaingun/drone combo.
- 00-4: towers on high - Constricted and silly.
- 01-0: hooking - Love the look and the style. And it's fun.
- 01-1: bystander - It's a nice challenge, but the objects need some pizazz.
- 01-2: outside the facility - Overall a poor map.
- 01-3: quit - broken pipe - Dumb drone map.
- 01-4: shell factory - Just an over-abundance of enemies, but its heart was in the right place.
- 02-0: the leach effect - I thought it would be boring but it wasn't.
- 02-1: conform - I looooved the exit switch area, but the rest was bad.
- 02-2: mine shafts - The enemies bunched up too much, but it's a really good idea.
- 02-3: 3rd street rock climbing gymnasium - The gold line looks stupid and the top is devilishly hard.
- 02-4: nature calls - My favorite of the pack. Userlevel'd.
Hope you like my demos.
- (31.72 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests