DRAGONS

Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.

Moderator: zoasBE

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Traveleravi

Postby Traveleravi » 2013.03.25 (00:43)

Finally I have finished my Dragons Pack. This is my first real mappack. Conectado was fun but it wasn't really a mappack as all of the maps were on NUMA before they were released in pack form.

The majority of this pack are released for the first time in pack form and will be put on NUMA at a later time.

At this point I would like to thank everyone who helped playtest and helped fix the errors in the first drafts of many of my maps. Below is a list of these wonderful people. I would like to request that everyone go and play one of each of these peoples maps on NUMA.

Playtesters and Level Helpers:
RandomDigits
lsudny
mercuri
Paradox
EddyMataGallos
Toilette
Epic4Ever
Meanapple
Mammaletto
R3D_N1NJ4
ZoasBE
123leonidas321
flag
StreetsAhead
ZoasBE
Sunset

I would also like to thank the 5 people who collaborated with me to make episode 05.

Of course there were a few mappers who helped me more than anyone else. These people are RandomDigits, lsudny, ZoasBE, Sunset, and 1211 I have dedicated the last episode to you guys.

Many of my maps were parts of larger pictures below are these pictures:

Now I think that is all I have to say. Please now go download and play my mappack. Also please give me feedback. I love feedback, the good and the bad.
Attachments
Dragons by Etothetaui.txt
Dragons by Etothetaui
(87.31 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
Last edited by Traveleravi on 2013.03.25 (14:03), edited 1 time in total.
Everything is connected.

Dragons

"Fuck me
You shit out maps like nobody's business. Speedrun."
--kyozo_43

"Oh my fucking god
The Gold is just unbelievable."
--Gioum

"i also like it when people tell you not to do things like this. usually they have no good reason why and thats hilarious..."
--Xerces

"He [Traveleravi], like lfaber, helped start me off with making better maps. He constantly is helping me improve."
--123leonidas321

Plus (Size) Member
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/lsudny
MBTI Type: ISFP

Postby lsudny » 2013.03.25 (07:32)

whoo!

I'm going to play it in a free while, probably later today or something like that. looks great, anyways.
soundcloud | facebook

That is why I decline the title of Iron Cook and accept only the lesser title of Zinc Saucier, which I just made up. Also, it comes with double prize money!

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/zoasBE

Postby zoasBE » 2013.03.25 (12:33)

Sincerely, you did a gret job Traveleravi!

The connected big dragons image maps thing it's pretty well done here and much more interesting than Conectado. Interesting concept, looks really awesome. In terms of how maps work, I would say it has certainly interesting concepts around the pack. It has an interesting style, I like many of the concepts, but I feel you've scratched the repetition in many of the object layouts, possibly due to the final product, everything fit perfectly, as in episode 00, but I think you could have experimented a little more. Anyway, as I've said, it's full of enjoyables gameplays, and also challenging ones, and that makes overall a final great product.

As for the dragons, my favorites are undoubtedly, 00, 02to04 and 07to08, the other two had much less style than these three. 02,03,04 is frankly awesome, also the maps there are really cool. 07,08 too, super funny gameplay there.

Also, I really appreciate your mention, and really grateful for that map as ded to me in the episode 09, thank you Trave!

I am delighted that in the end you have successfully completed this project. Bravo! ;)
[align=center]ZOAS © VODKAS © THE23 © INSATIABLEEEE!!![/align][/font][/color]
just as friends as enemies
even fewer friends

Ice Cold
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/RedSpartan

Postby Leonidas » 2013.03.27 (13:15)

After doing the mass review of zoas' mappack, I unfortunately find myself at a loss of descriptive words.

However, this mappack is great. The dragons look fabulous, and the individual maps are awesome. I am still playing a lot, and my favorite so far is probably the gelatous sea urchin.

Amazing work! Keep it up!
Click!!!

From Streetsahead

From elhombredelsombrero (Traveleravi)

From Aidiera

Also from Aidiera

From Traveleravi

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Traveleravi

Postby Traveleravi » 2013.04.07 (06:28)

Two things:

1) The title of the last map in my pack is 09-4L... It should be 09-4:... (for some reason an L is there instead of a colon...sorry)

2) All the maps will be submitted to NUMA for those lazy people who don't want to download my pack. They will all be here: Dragons
Everything is connected.

Dragons

"Fuck me
You shit out maps like nobody's business. Speedrun."
--kyozo_43

"Oh my fucking god
The Gold is just unbelievable."
--Gioum

"i also like it when people tell you not to do things like this. usually they have no good reason why and thats hilarious..."
--Xerces

"He [Traveleravi], like lfaber, helped start me off with making better maps. He constantly is helping me improve."
--123leonidas321