Got a project? Want some help, ideas, advice, or just want to get the word out? This is your place.
- Posts: 2331
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Oh, I forgot about this. Ah well. Ten years will go by fast.Donfuy wrote:I think we can all agree it was a resounding success!
Can't wait for the next anniversary party!
- Smoothest Taint in the West
- Posts: 3179
- Joined: 2008.09.29 (14:22)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/ska
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
- Location: Australia
Oh yeah, I forgot to make it so your score reset after going back to the first level. Good spot.Vyacheslav wrote:You can keep adding your score after a game is finished.
Wait... I see you're talking about something else... still working to fix it... having some issues..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest