The truth about my Chimneys

Talk about Unreality's Dronie winning N 1.4 mod, NReality, here!
Lords a-Leaping
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Armaghan_Ali

Postby Armaghan_Ali » 2015.05.11 (06:14)

Ok i've decided to reveal the secret about my chimneys. I apologize in advance for my bad language. And yes i hadnt been completely honest with you guys, i dont use double shift technique but i do use double shift technique. Seems confusing? Ah now i come to the hard part, i never really wanted to reveal my chimney technique but i am forced to after so much accusations. Its actually true i use double shift technique but not for chimneying. I use the left shift key to o normal jumps but i use the right shift key for chimneys. I know its hard to believe as how could i get such fast chimneys with just single key. So ok i'll tell you how. Rather than alternating both shift keys, like most of you do, i use my index finger and my ring finger and quickly alternate between them and press right shift key whenever a chimney comes. With this technique i get close to 39- 43 frames in nreality. And i used to think i was the only person who could use or knew this technique, but believe me when i asked people on nreality facebook group, amomentlikethis (amlt) used this same technique but he didnt use ring finger like i did, he used the middle finger.

Most people say i hack, including James_S, Cineva etc etc. Even Kevin Oleary used to be a very good friend of mine and backed me when worse situations were prevailing, but now he too thinks i hack.
My friends it is true i actually wanted to learn how to hack N game, and RandomDigits, golfkid, Hendor and Macrohenry are the eye witnesses, who have actually seen me ask several times to teach me how to hack, but i actually failed to learn. Golfkid and mac told me its not a good thing, well yes i knew it wasnt a good thing, but the reason why i wanted to learn to hack was to impress my friends, who also play n game, but are not better then me. I wanted to show them how good i was in hacking and other technical stuff. So i come straight to the point. I wanted to learn to hack in which the N died but the time was still running, but i actually failed. Then in the early days i had seen johan1996 hack in nv2 chimneys. I died asking him to teach me how to hack, but he refused. Then one day we were chatting on that tinychat chatbox, and he said he could'nt do some episode and was stuck. As i had already completed all my nv2 episodes, i decided to give them to him. How? i had another account and gave it to him and he copied all those episodes to his account. Then in return i asked him to teach me how to hack and he did teach me. I'm sorry Johan i know i had promised you i wont tell anybody that you taught me how to hack, but believe me i'm forced to. But the most important part was, it was completely useless to me! Intead of the time decreasing, it just froze at some point, and you could do all the shit, and when you completed it you got a high fi score. But when i asked him to teach me the real technique he said he didnt knew that. That was very dissappointing for me.

Then Oleary accepted my friend request and we became very good friends. He asked me several times, "Do you hack in chimneys?" and i kept refusing that i didnt know. Then one day i said yes and said johan taught me how to. That was the endpoint. he became angry with me and didn't believe me that i didn't hack, even though all i wanted to learn was to just hack in normal game NOT IN CHIMNEYS!!!
he said i had been putting on johan for purpose and he actually blocked me on facebook. He still doesnt know that i do legit chimneys and there is plenty of proof on nreality. And yes it was my mistake too cause i didnt tell him the whole thing, pretty much because he wasnt listening to me.

I hope its clear to everyone here that i dont hack (and fuck i still dont know how to) and all my chimneys are legit, and now i'm unhappy that you guys know my trick too.

I DONT HACK!

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2015.05.11 (07:21)

Um, how could one hack NReality? I would like to know :p

Lords a-Leaping
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Armaghan_Ali

Postby Armaghan_Ali » 2015.05.11 (16:27)

Nobody can, that's why my proof of legit chimneys is there