ARSTAR ((an rpg game))

Discuss, create, and theorize about roleplaying games, tabletop games, board games, and other non-electronic interactive entertainments. Run dedicated or complex forum games here, also.

Moderator: ℎalifax

Dance Dance Revolution Android
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/ChaoStar
MBTI Type: INFJ

Postby ChaoStar » 2010.03.22 (22:56)

Drathmoore wrote:
Universezero wrote: Also, as far as plot for the game goes, will this be based on all the RPs we've done, and then you finish the game by killing the First? Because that seems like a very reasonably lengthed game.
EDIT: As in a good length. :P
I was thinking that perhaps there would be a new story, separate from Arstar Canon? We could possibly do both, if ChaoStar permits it.
Canon or bust. And also, we're starting from where we are now. The game'll keep up with the Rp's. So we still have to RP.

Here's the game: http://www.mediafire.com/?mzdt4yohthy

Here's the RTP needed to play it: http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/rtp_download.html

EDIT - just a few updates

Cowboy Magician
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Drathmoore
MBTI Type: ISTJ

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.04.24 (21:27)

Woo. Here's some good news...

For anyone wondering where I've been (ChaoStar), my internet has been down. Not completely, but at the moment my computer is completely useless. I'm having to resort to using the Wii to even type this message - which doesn't seem to like IRC.

I'll try and get the problems fixed as soon as possible - I'm going to need some good, old, stress-relieving RPs over the upcoming exam period. =D

Postby ChaoStar » 2010.05.11 (14:13)

Drathmoore wrote:Woo. Here's some good news...

For anyone wondering where I've been (ChaoStar), my internet has been down. Not completely, but at the moment my computer is completely useless. I'm having to resort to using the Wii to even type this message - which doesn't seem to like IRC.

I'll try and get the problems fixed as soon as possible - I'm going to need some good, old, stress-relieving RPs over the upcoming exam period. =D
Sounds good to me. Then again, I've never seen you. GL on getting it fixed.

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.05.12 (20:34)

ChaoStar wrote:

Yeah... It works, but it's a hassle to get running. I haven't been on nearly as much as I should be...

Oh, and I'm not available this weekend - camping.

Postby ChaoStar » 2010.05.14 (02:23)

Drathmoore wrote:
ChaoStar wrote:

Yeah... It works, but it's a hassle to get running. I haven't been on nearly as much as I should be...

Oh, and I'm not available this weekend - camping.
holy shit it's drathmoore! Well, we'll see you later. =D

Depressing
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud

Postby Universezero » 2010.06.05 (13:01)

An RP! It must be Christmas!
And Now For Something Completely Different (click)

Jessika zoomed around the office, moving files and such in to different folders. The place was cluttered with stuff; her new assassination business with David had soared at its new location in the Salamander Islands.

The Salamander Islands were know for many things, and kind, decent living was not one of them, hence the location choice.
Jessika finally dropped into her seat, sweating furiously.
She grabbed a flask of water, downing the lot. The Salamander Islands were also know for extreme temperatures; hot and cold.

As she sat the flask down and sighed, she heard a knock on the door. Jessika did a few buttons up on her shirt, then shouted out,

"Enter."

The door handle turned quickly and as the door swung open the familiar face of David peered in. "Jess!" he greeted her happily, stepping into the room and carefully shutting the door behind him.

"David! Buongiorno!" Jessika shouted back, running up to kiss him on the cheak. "What's new?"

"Remind me again why we chose these pathetic little islands to live in." he commented as he lay his sword down on his desk, smiling and patting Jessika on the shoulder. "And whoever is this Buongiorno you speak of? Did you find a better offer than me for a man?" he winked.

Jessika gave him a smug look. "It means 'Good Morning'. Nothing wrong with culturing yourself, is there?"

David shrugged and held a finger up. "A little culture would be fine if this island had any. I'm not sure this place agrees with me." he said, wiping some dust of his long black coat he insisted on wearing, despite the temperature.

"Why, what have you been getting up to?" Jessika questioned.

David pulled open his coat and rolled a sleeve up, revealing a long bleeding cut on his forearm. "I would say business. A few men tried to rob me."

Jessika quickly jumped to a cupboard and made a potion materialize from nowhere. "Here, rub this in to the wound. It'll hurt quite a lot," she said, smirking.

David rolled his eyes. "And why would I do that, ma cherie?" he asked, making a golden spark dance on the end of his finger. "I'm not completely hopeless at magick."

Jessika sighed. "Well who else is going to use my potions? I've got about 3 years worth in here that I might as well throw out," she said, dumping herself on the chair. "Anyway," she continued, "To business."

As he ran his finger along his wound, sealing it up, David swung into his own chair, and placed his heavy booted feet on his desk, suspiciously empty of anything approaching paperwork. "Sure thing. What've we got?"

"Well," Jessika said, grabbing a couple of sheets of paper, "First off we have same old same old. Some crazy wife wants her cheating husband killed... debt collector wants us to take out and rob and non-payer... easy stuff really... ah, but then there this."
She pulled a sheet out from the bottom of the few pages she was holding. "Arino Tajular. Arrived from Spalos the other day. 8 month voyage... all the way to here. Why? No-one's sure, but this mysterious client is willing to pay a fortune for us to kill him. And not just kill him, but kill him at an exact time and date too."

David reached for the sheet , his brow creased. "Why on earth does that matter? What an odd thing for a client to want. Does the pay justify the specifics?" he asked.

"Oh yes," Jessika said. "They said they'd pay 120,000 dollars."

David scanned the sheet. "That seems like a lot. We should take it, Jess."

"For sure," she said, leaning back. "Apparently he's going to a meeting on the day, and all we have to do is kill him when he's close enough to the meeting party that they can see him die." Jessika laughed. "This guy's got to be crazy!"

David raised a brow. "Crazy, sure. How are we gonna get away with this one?"

Jessika was about to talk, when the door creaked open. In the doorway stood a tall man, with greying hair and a neat moustache.
"Can I help you?" Jessika asked.
"Yes... I was the one who contacted you about the 120,000 dollar bounty" he replied.
"Oh, right!" Jessika said. "Take a seat."
The man looked around the room, then moved a box off of a seat and placed himself there carefully.

David took his feet off his desk and leant forward, shifting the massive zweihander forward. "How may we help you then, sir?" he asked, staring at Jess and holding up one finger.

"I wanted to brief you on how I would like Tajular to be killed," he said. "I would like him to suffer. Let him see you before he dies, and make sure he is in as much pain as possible."

David beamed and rubbed his hands together. "Ah, I see. That shouldn't be too hard to arrange. In fact, for a little extra money, I can personally guarentee a psychotic vampire will perform the murder. How does that sound?"

The man did not laugh. "No. Just get it done." And with that, he left.

David ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "I think I'm a better mercenary than I am an assassin. " he noted. "I've got no idea what that's about, and I'm suspicious."

Jessika shrugged. "We keep the customer's confidence. That's our job. And we get paid accordingly. You just got to stay alert, and you're fine."

"Alright then. We need to make him suffer too. How are we going to to this?" David replied, standing up.

"I was thinking I shoot a few death-riddled ice shards at his legs, then quickly go up and put him out of his misery," Jessika replied.

David crossed his arms. "That's far too quick, I think."

Jessika shrugged again. "It's not as if this old guy's going to know. And if he has someone watching, then he'll see the initial shot and hopefully that will cause Tajular enough pain for him to put on a good show. Sound alright?"

David sighed. "Let the records show I have a bad feeling about this. Sure, we'll do it though."

Jessika gazed over the peak of the tiled roof, keeping prone. There's only three minutes left before he arrives... better start getting ready.
She peered behind her.
"David, can you help me out?" she whispered.

David, lying down just behind her nodded slowly, scanning the distance as he spoke. "He'll arrive soon... what do you need?"

Jessika slowly produced a couple of razor-sharp icicles, making sure they were light for fast travel. "Fill these with death energy," she said. "But make sure it's not enough to kill him.

David frowned. "I need Vade to do that, did you forget?" he quickly whispered back.

Jessika frowned. "Is there anything you can do to make it more potent? I can't shoot these things that fast over long distances."

"Erm... I guess I could fill them with light energy... or I could use a crossbow." he said finally, biting his lip.

"Will the light energy make it travel faster?" Jessika asked.

David grinned. "Oh yes. Very fast indeed." he assured her. A pause. "But much weaker..."

Jessika frowned again. "Don't worry... as long as there's more power, I can bulk up the icicles to do more damage." She reached over and fiddled with the shards for a bit, then handed them to David.

David tore his long gloves off and whispered under his breath, watching the shards gain a soft golden hue to them. "Keep them coming, we haven't got much time."

Jessika handed him the other two, and he did the same. After the icicles were charged, Jessika got back in to position.
"Okay, I can see him coming from the end of the street. I'll take out his legs, then you go in for the kill, capiche?"

"Gotcha. I'll jump down and do him in." David acknowledged, drawing his long blade and a short stilletto to accompany it. "On 3?"

"Yeap. Just let him get closer..." After a few paces, she continued, "Okay... in 3, 2, 1... Go!"

Jessika threw the first icicle, propelling it with her magick. A stream of light flew out of the back of it, launching it like a missile through the air. Immediately, Jessika threw the second, the same effect occuring. The shards entered through both knee caps of the man, flying out the other side. He gave a gasp, and collapsed. David watched the man collapsed and threw himself from the roof, rolling as he hit the ground and coming up right in front of the man, driving the stilletto deep into the man's stomach, for a long but not immediately fatal wound.

The man coughed, a splatter of blood spraying across David's shirt. Then... he smiled. A long, wide, ear to ear smile. In a faint whisper, he said, "They're coming." He rolled to the ground; if not dead, then dead soon. Blood oozed on to the bricks.

Jessika jumped down, about to congradulate David on a job well done, but then noticed something.

"Where is everyone?" she said, looking around the barren court. Then a look of dread played on her face. "Oh no."

David looked up with Jessika and swore, seeing as she did dozens of archers pop up from hiding, their bows strung and notched, aimed carefully at the pair standing over the dying man. "...Dammit." David said slowly, weighing his options up.

Jessika turned around, calculating how many of them she could pick off. "There's too many of them," she whispered. "And my guess is we'd be scewered if we tried running. Any other ideas?"

David grunted. "Well I see three. We can surrender... or I can cast a shield for us both..." he whispered, holding his zweihander out at arms's length.

"And the third?" Jessika asked.

David shook his head. "Well I basically let Vade free, but that's a risky option..."

"Agreed" Jessika said. After a few seconds, she said, "I doubt that a sheild would help us for very long... their men are everywhere, and there seems to be no escape..."
She paused, then unsheathed her sword and placed it on the ground.

David groaned. "This is never going to work..." he said, letting his long sword clatter to the ground, leaning down and placing his dagger down next to it. "We surrender!" he called.

For a moment, there was a silence, the archers still at the ready. Then a voice projected itself across the court. "So, the famous assassin couple... I have longed to meet you."
A few archers on the pathway stood aside, and a large man in a red outfit barged through. He was about 5 foot 7, and looked like he weighed a tonne. He wore a French hat on his head with a feather sticking out to one side. He had a thick accent, though it was hard to tell where from.

"Did you know, that outside of these criminal filled islands, where the law has some effect on the society as a whole, there is a bounty for both of your heads?" he drawled.

David laughed and held his hands up slowly. "Of course I do, though you'd have a lot of trouble trying to collect it, compadre. Now what's your problem? If you were going to shoot us you would have done it already. Or at least tried." David winked.

"That is correct," the man agreed. "However, I don't think you quite realise the extent of your bounty. Only last month, the government of Aegis called for the capture and trial of all the DeMor family for treason againt the King and for murder... something which you," he said, notioning to the body lying on the ground, "...Know a little about, eh?"

"Well let's be honest. My family is a bunch of lying murderous bastards who happen to be immortal vampires. I don't think any of them will be caught, regardless of the bounty." he nodded, agreeing with himself. "But I must ask again. What do you want?"

The man laughed. "Well, as you can see, I've come to collect that bounty! And unless you feel it possible to escape from me, then I suggest you come with me to Aegis!"

David laughed louder, taking a half step towards Jessika at the same time. "I think it's more than possible to deal with you, old boy. You know my family? Some of them are afraid of me. What makes you think you have any hope of taking me on?" he demanded angrily.

Without so much as a word, several vines came shooting out of the man's arm, wrapping themselves around David, constricting him.
"I'd be careful with your words, my friend. You are not the only one who knows magick; and I am not a common magickian, oh no... I am an Eden Shifter! One of the only ones left in the world," he said proudly.

Now come, we have much to do," he said, releasing David. Several guards surrounded Jessika and David, prodding them forward.David rolled his eyes. "What a show-off, eh Jess? Just say the word and he's dead." he said loudly, stepping forward as he spoke. One of the guards blunt-ended David in the back.

David fell flat forward on his face. "Fine. Aegis it is then..." he grumbled.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Summary:
Set in... the future? I don't know; a time completely separate from the main/dead plot. Jessika and David have set up a business on an island in a place full of island. Carribean type thing. It's a mercenary and assassin company; whatever the customer needs. They're hired to kill someone with a high-paying reward. Read on to find out more.

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.06.11 (19:37)

RP Time?
Document No.1

Today will be a somewhat... Interesting day. Years of planning... And now... The time is rapidly approaching.

I write now as the chemicals recovered from my visit to some old friends are now being implemented to the subject. Quite nasty stuff, I must admit... However, by reversing the chemical's structure and build, I seem to in effect have reverse-engineered an antidote. Preliminary tests suggest that it is working wonders upon the subject, curing her of the poison that once thrived within her. After so many pot-holes and problems through-out this experiment, it is incredibly encouraging to see success on this degree.

It is without question that the others will disapprove of my work. For now, however, my work is safe... But for how long? A question I wish not to think about. Not when I'm this close to completion. I may only be one, but I cannot let the council stop me here. I will see this through, even if I have to stand and fight.

For now, all I can do is sit at her side, and wait for her to wake, however long that may be...

A mysterious document written at an unknown time by an unnamed person. Hmm...

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.06.15 (19:41)

Sorry about the double-post: the Wii's a bit iffy about message length. Also, sorry Chaostar: Ebuddy decided to freeze...
Document 2

I must say... I am incredibly intrigued by my recent findings. The more I delve into the subject's life, the more I learn about her. It seems I knew very little of what was behind that pretty face, as the days ticked towards cataclysm... And I now wonder how I missed the complete darkness that engulfed her mind.

Memory re-intergration. Probably the longest, most time-consuming part of this project. It consists of taking the memories of a person, and using them to rebuild a shattered mind. In essence, a complex jigsaw... Only that the pieces can change, and the picture can be completed without all of the parts. If there was a particularly damaging memory, it could be "misplaced", and the subject would never remember the memory.

However... The process carries risks. Too few memories, and the mind becomes a blank shell - our memories affect us in ways that completely change who we are as people.

The best way to start will most likely be with an "alpha" mind - complete with every experience that has occured to the subject. Then, utilising this as both a frame and a back-up, experimentation can occur upon different memories. Ideally, I'd like to remove her pain, but this may not be the best solution. It seems I'll have to wait before I can come to a conclusion here.

I write this note at her side, watching as her chest slowly raises and lowers. She's breathing now... Hopefully, she'll be able to do so without the need of my magic soon. And hopefully, by then, I'll be closer to rebuilding her mind.

Summary:
Much more detail in this one... It sounds like a doctor trying to repair a patient after a horrendous incident or something... But what do I know?

Postby ChaoStar » 2010.06.16 (13:51)

I love the posts, UZ and Drathmoore. (esp Drathmoore's, because I know what you're talking about :V)

So, we're all going to get together this summer, I hope. Shall we start setting up dates?

Depressing

Postby Universezero » 2010.06.17 (10:21)

ChaoStar wrote:So, we're all going to get together this summer, I hope. Shall we start setting up dates?
Sure. We finally decided to get internet at out beach house, so even if I go there (which I'm not sure I will seeing it's Winter here, but anyway) I'll be able to come on! I've also made a promise to myself to try and be available every Friday, so I can see you on IRC tomorrow if you're free!
But yeah, free all holidays for me. Even though they're only 3 weeks long. :(

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.06.17 (20:32)

Hmm. I have a few events on, and may be forced into getting a job, but I should still have plenty of time to spend RPing. And I'm itching to start; as you can see with the past two RPs, I've got some stuff to bring up. =D

Postby ChaoStar » 2010.06.19 (14:30)

Drathmoore wrote:Hmm. I have a few events on, and may be forced into getting a job, but I should still have plenty of time to spend RPing. And I'm itching to start; as you can see with the past two RPs, I've got some stuff to bring up. =D
YOU have some stuff to bring up?

...Arstar hasn't left my mind in a long time.

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.06.19 (14:38)

ChaoStar wrote:
YOU have some stuff to bring up?

...Arstar hasn't left my mind in a long time.
Seems like these long breaks between RPs are perfect for idea development. =P

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.06.26 (19:18)

Time for some more double-posting goodness!

Well, I have more to say. Or write, as it were.
Document 3

More recently, as this project has progressed, one question has constantly plauged my mind...

What happens next?

I guess it really comes down to her. It has been quite a considerable time since she went anywhere, and to be honest, my location after the completion of this project will matter little to me. Of course, we'd need to leave almost immediately once we've reached completion, due to what I anticipate as the council's reaction... Thus my work in-between the main project. I doubt we'll be able to hide long enough for her to recover from her initial state of paralysis; her anomylous energy signal would be a dead give-away to the council. In other words, we run. To the stars, wherever our wills and desires take us.

But... I know now that as soon as completion is reached... We will become fugitives, in a sense. The council will see to it with extreme prejudice that I am removed as a threat - for to them, no matter my reasons, the creation of any life is... Indescribable. And as Judge, Jury and Executioner on behalf of the Maker, they will come.

So let them! I, the "Maverick", have trained for the times to come. For the events that will take place! And I will not lose her once more!

The Chalian War is coming...

Summary

More plot development... We learn of who the subject is in relation to the writer, who seems to refer to himself as a "Maverick"...

Also, something about a war... That could possibly arise later on down the road...

Depressing

Postby Universezero » 2010.06.27 (05:30)

Reveals some stuff. It also contains some names you should know... first to get them all gets a cookie.
Letter

Dear Stanford,

I have urgent news regarding the whereabouts of the DeMor assassins. As you know, they managed to escape from our vision not long ago... however, our sources tell me that Adonis has captured them in the Salamander Islands. He's moved them to Aegis... but I have little faith in him; it is possible that he'll fall to the temptation of bounty, or else they may even escape.

If we are to get to them before this happens, we must utilize the army now. Contact the bandits. Overthrow Grimmald. His time is over; it's time that the Acursed islands be resurrected.

Good luck William, my brother. May you fair well.

~Silk

Postby ChaoStar » 2010.07.02 (22:14)

I liked the letter. I've been seeing drathmoore on and off gmail, so hopefully we can get an RP started before summer ends. :3

I'll write one of these monologues soon, just having a little trouble gathering my thoughts. Oh, and I'm going to take up drawing soonish, and get a tablet, so maybe we can have some nice illustrations.

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.07.15 (20:24)

Document 4

Once again, I sit at her side, like a lost little dog awaiting it's master. Her recovery is slow, yes, however one must also attempt to understand truely how much work every cell in her body is doing. I predict now that paralysis will constain her for up to a week after conciousness has been regained due to this; the brain and mind will be complete and active before the body is ready.

From time to time, I have gazed out upon the world, reflecting upon how it has changed. Without the cycle, life has prospered, technology has developed, and magic, the cornerstone of life as I once knew it, has dwindled. I've heard stories of machines capable of sending objects and people through the air as tiny pieces - a development that seems a bit of a waste in all honesty. Perhaps I am too old... A relic of an age gone by, of values that now matter not to the common man.

Perhaps myself and my wife do not belong in this world anymore. Arstar does not look upon the great men and women of the past, but the technologies and useless trinkets of the future; I have grown tired of such a place. It's Time we moved on, to wherever fate may lead us.

Summary
Reflection upon Arstar's past, and the writer's boredom of it.

Also, I'll note now that while numbered, these documents are not written in chronological order.

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.08.03 (19:43)

Document 5

Something rather disturbing seems to have arisen... Quite disturbing indeed.

As I have researched so heavily into this topic, I have become knowledgable of the main components of a person, and how these elements can be used to turn back death.

A person consists of three parts: the mind, the body and the soul. At death, these are seperated from each other: the body remains upon the earth; the mind, along with the magic within the deceased, is released into the world; but the soul... The soul is taken to be judged, and is either reincarnated, or sent to it's final resting place.

The problem with bringing a person back from death is this: a body can be reformed and/or preserved, a mind can be rebuilt... But a soul is unique; it cannot be replaced.

This, leads on to my recent, distressing discovery. Upon research, I have found that the subject's soul did not reach the goddess Inniele for Judgement. Many questions now ponder my mind... Was her soul obstructed in any way? Did she have a soul? Or... Did she even die...?

I cannot let myself be held back by such riddles. I will continue my work, and hopefully realise the answers upon the way.

Summary

The writer show his views on a thought-provoking problem.

Postby ChaoStar » 2010.09.10 (17:22)

Document 6

My Love,

I have failed. What we agreed upon was moot; our hopes are but idle daydreams, and our ultimate goals no more than childish daydreams. My long reign is perhaps coming to its conclusion: My destiny, programmed by my elder self; a bloodbath waiting to be born. I did not wish this upon the world, but soon enough, I will. Time; to us, is nothing more than a game. The existence of this floating continent means more than we thought: The rest of Arstar is our sandbox. We, the Founders of magic, will return. And what happens then, I do not wish to imagine. Technology, Magic, and every other part of our every day lives will be changed; and a new generation will be born. Do not fret, my love. For what awaits us is nothing less than our final destination: Paradise, the Golden Land. All of us. Let us now entrust the future to the younger ones, and pray for their survival and well-being.

Also, one further thing. If you so wish to stay behind, without me: I will not stop you. However, do not, I implore, attempt to bring me back. The wrath of us, the ones who play God... Will not take too kindly to your incursion on the border of life, and death. I implore- take some rest. This world is eating on your strength, and I worry for your personal health. Remember- everyone needs a nap.

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.09.10 (22:30)

Document 7

Ethics. A curious subject, I've found. What is right and what is wrong differs from person to person, from time to time. It has always made me speculate... Is this a warning system, perhaps? What we deem morally wrong is often what will be the next step upon evolution; from the unthinkable to the desireable in the blink of an eye. Perhaps morals are the human response to "going too far", as it were.

I suppose my methods and goals could be deemed morally wrong. This is how the council will surely perceive myself as by now. But these ethics... They are built mainly on fear. Fear of what I am, fear of what I am to become... Unlike anything else in the world, my power seems limitless. At this point, I am already beyond the council, and am growing stronger every second. My power is... Anomalous. Yes... Anomalous is a word that could be used to describe a lot about myself.

Yet, they need not fear. This power is only required for one reason and one reason alone. Not, as speculation goes, to overthrow the council. Neither is it to face the Coven, or to Usurp even the Maker herself; why would I need to do such things?

All I ask of... All I have ever asked of, is to be reunited with my wife. And, as far down this road as I am, I cannot stop here. I will continue until I am ready to finish this - until I can finally, at long last, hold her in my arms once more...

The number of seats in an Airbus A380
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/slayr

Postby Slayr » 2010.09.11 (03:18)

Is it too late to join? Because if not I'd like to use my Remnants of Skystone character.

Depressing

Postby Universezero » 2010.09.11 (09:59)

Slayr wrote:Is it too late to join? Because if not I'd like to use my Remnants of Skystone character.
No, of course not! Arstar's been very idle for the last year, so (if I'm correct) we may be having a remake of the whole universe that this is set in. Start anew, ya know? So yes, that would be the perfect time to introduce your character. Speaking of which, could you give us some background about them? Obviously some stuff will be changed to suit the new universe.

Cowboy Magician

Postby Drathmoore » 2010.09.11 (16:12)

Universezero wrote:
Slayr wrote:Is it too late to join? Because if not I'd like to use my Remnants of Skystone character.
No, of course not! Arstar's been very idle for the last year, so (if I'm correct) we may be having a remake of the whole universe that this is set in. Start anew, ya know? So yes, that would be the perfect time to introduce your character. Speaking of which, could you give us some background about them? Obviously some stuff will be changed to suit the new universe.
Ack.

Er... I thought we were just carrying on with where we were... I mean, myself and Communist did an RP earlier today.

Unfortunately, as of my Wii, Communist has the logs, so I cannot post it right now.

That's not to say you can't join, Slayr. Considering Arstar (should hopefully) be pretty open ended, so it's never to late to join! I recommend checking arstar.wetpaint.com if you haven't already done so.

Postby ChaoStar » 2010.09.11 (18:32)

In my opinion, starting the entire game over again would kinda be a little mean and rude to our hard, hard work. We should get together again on IRC- set up a time to meet, like on a weekend, so we can talk about this.

EDIT- We should also maybe set up a time to RP again- after all, I'm not dead, I'm just too busy to leave IRC on all day

Depressing

Postby Universezero » 2010.09.11 (22:04)

ChaoStar wrote:In my opinion, starting the entire game over again would kinda be a little mean and rude to our hard, hard work. We should get together again on IRC- set up a time to meet, like on a weekend, so we can talk about this.

EDIT- We should also maybe set up a time to RP again- after all, I'm not dead, I'm just too busy to leave IRC on all day
I'm really busy today, and won't be able to come on at all... however, I suggest the following times:

Friday, 5am GMT
Friday, 9pm GMT

I'll be on at those times, as well as a good portion of the weekend, so anyone who can join in is welcome.
Also, Slayr, we do all of our RPs on IRC. I assume you have access to that?