Sean Penn ===> Bill Pullman ===> Jim Carrey

Discuss entertainment media here, including TV, cinema, the Internet, books and literature, and other non-musical works or multimedia productions.
Demon Fisherman
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.08 (22:14)

Coincidence?

No. It's not.
The Real N Sex on the Xerox Space Pimp Online Super Fluffy Pack 1! Super Fluffy Pack 2! Super Crunchy Pack! Mother Thumping Impossible: 2005 MotY! Time is on My Side: 2006 PMotY! Survival map king! Best humor award! Best satire award! Best voice award! Inadvertently intimidating! Assholier than thou! Gdubs is totally back! WIS 14! Cyberzone creator! Clique creator! Most lines on IRC! Ventrilo moderator and regular! Certified Dungeon Master! Most modest person ever! ENTP! Incorrigible alcoholic! CHA 19! AMERICAN! Least pretentious! Elitist extraordinaire! Liberal libertarian! Incapable of experiencing love! Check Safe! Commodore of the Eldritch Seas! Archmagus of the Eleventh Hall! Sheriff of the Uncharted West! Godfather of the IRC Mafia! Pun enthusiast! Quadster! Challenging Dunbar's number! Wikipedian!Approves of 4th Edition! 1,000 Blank White Cards! radio_free_tetris! Migratory! INT 18! Doesn't know when he's being genuine, therefore cannot form lasting relationships with people! Really into black chicks! Even more into Indian chicks and Blasians! Hates moderators! Loves the C word! Tronster! Thinks we should play more Worms! Always wins iSketch! Owns a Wii! Plays as Pikachu in Smash Bros! Wrote literotica! Wrote anime fanfic! Sorta into Asians! Lived and loved the 80's and 90's! Chattiest sig! Cyberzone ][ creator! Operand of the Greater Space Pimp Continuum! Helped lead the forum move!Wizard Date! Participated in the blue_tetris takeover! Pithiest one-liners! Walkin' on, walkin' on broken glass! Seems to have an invisible touch! Economist! Mario hackster! Owner of the most complex D&D campaign setting! Micromanagerial! FREEDOM is all-American! Slowly distancing! Supports the Democrats! Supports the old GOP! CATO Institute fanboy! Penn and Teller fan! Large, in charge, and on a barge! Heralded by community as genius hero! Proud yet humble recipient of the Mare & Raigan Award for 2008! CON 9! Dave of Nazareth! Communist is annoyed with me! Not half bad at images! F.Y.I. I am a medic! It's a spook house, lame ball. Too bad! Space Pimp II: Rags 2 Bitches! F.Y.I. I am a spy! Entire team is babbies! STR 10! Sorta appreciating scythe and atob again, for new reasons! Played CS:S briefly! Welcome to Nebraska! Do you think you can Live! Heist! Portrayer of the mighty 88 Shells! Joyous proprietor of the future estate of Kablizzy and blue_tetris! It's Batmen all the way up! They brought crystals to a sceince fight; that's a good way to lose your cat! Even SlappyMcGee! I'm about to run out of either primates or sexually transmitted diseases! One-upper! Toaster oven clairvoyant Mythomaniac! That's the Magic of Macy's! Half of Half! Spend all my time making love, all my love making time!

Demon Fisherman

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.08 (22:29)

Notable evolutions:

Hair goes from messy to clean.
Brow goes from light to dark.
Eyes sink inward beneath brow.
Eyes go from light to dark.
Ears shrink.
Nose lifts and depenises.
Mouth grows.
Chins flattens.

Bill Pullman is at the center of each evolution.
The Real N Sex on the Xerox Space Pimp Online Super Fluffy Pack 1! Super Fluffy Pack 2! Super Crunchy Pack! Mother Thumping Impossible: 2005 MotY! Time is on My Side: 2006 PMotY! Survival map king! Best humor award! Best satire award! Best voice award! Inadvertently intimidating! Assholier than thou! Gdubs is totally back! WIS 14! Cyberzone creator! Clique creator! Most lines on IRC! Ventrilo moderator and regular! Certified Dungeon Master! Most modest person ever! ENTP! Incorrigible alcoholic! CHA 19! AMERICAN! Least pretentious! Elitist extraordinaire! Liberal libertarian! Incapable of experiencing love! Check Safe! Commodore of the Eldritch Seas! Archmagus of the Eleventh Hall! Sheriff of the Uncharted West! Godfather of the IRC Mafia! Pun enthusiast! Quadster! Challenging Dunbar's number! Wikipedian!Approves of 4th Edition! 1,000 Blank White Cards! radio_free_tetris! Migratory! INT 18! Doesn't know when he's being genuine, therefore cannot form lasting relationships with people! Really into black chicks! Even more into Indian chicks and Blasians! Hates moderators! Loves the C word! Tronster! Thinks we should play more Worms! Always wins iSketch! Owns a Wii! Plays as Pikachu in Smash Bros! Wrote literotica! Wrote anime fanfic! Sorta into Asians! Lived and loved the 80's and 90's! Chattiest sig! Cyberzone ][ creator! Operand of the Greater Space Pimp Continuum! Helped lead the forum move!Wizard Date! Participated in the blue_tetris takeover! Pithiest one-liners! Walkin' on, walkin' on broken glass! Seems to have an invisible touch! Economist! Mario hackster! Owner of the most complex D&D campaign setting! Micromanagerial! FREEDOM is all-American! Slowly distancing! Supports the Democrats! Supports the old GOP! CATO Institute fanboy! Penn and Teller fan! Large, in charge, and on a barge! Heralded by community as genius hero! Proud yet humble recipient of the Mare & Raigan Award for 2008! CON 9! Dave of Nazareth! Communist is annoyed with me! Not half bad at images! F.Y.I. I am a medic! It's a spook house, lame ball. Too bad! Space Pimp II: Rags 2 Bitches! F.Y.I. I am a spy! Entire team is babbies! STR 10! Sorta appreciating scythe and atob again, for new reasons! Played CS:S briefly! Welcome to Nebraska! Do you think you can Live! Heist! Portrayer of the mighty 88 Shells! Joyous proprietor of the future estate of Kablizzy and blue_tetris! It's Batmen all the way up! They brought crystals to a sceince fight; that's a good way to lose your cat! Even SlappyMcGee! I'm about to run out of either primates or sexually transmitted diseases! One-upper! Toaster oven clairvoyant Mythomaniac! That's the Magic of Macy's! Half of Half! Spend all my time making love, all my love making time!

Hawaii Five-Oh
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/condog_111
MBTI Type: ISTJ

Postby Condog » 2008.12.08 (23:24)

Ahahahaha, genious. Now try and figure out who Jim Carrey will become next.

Ice Climbers are awesome. Deal with it.

Dance Dance Revolution Android
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/TribulatioN
MBTI Type: ESFP

Postby TribulatioN » 2008.12.08 (23:27)

Whoa, that's ridiculous.
Nice find.
[ispoiler=http://i31.tinypic.com/111p9bo.png]gloomp : gloomp : Why Me : toasters : SkyRay : Slurpee@fpsbanana : KaMikA@Haklabs[/ispoiler]ImageImage[spoiler=Neditor Nation]Currently Challenging: lord_day
Image[/spoiler][spoiler=Puzzle of the Exuberant!]Image
ImageImageImageImageImage[/spoiler]

Spoil-Sport
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/eganic
MBTI Type: ENFP

Postby sheganican » 2008.12.08 (23:34)

whoa! they all look the same!

and so it goes, and so it goes, and so will you soon i suppose.
- Billy Joel

Demon Fisherman

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.09 (00:06)

Yeah, the next image needs to be the guy you mix with Bill Pullman to get Jim Carrey, and someone needs to post that after Jim Carrey. With each proper evolution submitted to this thread, I will update the original post.

Global Mod
Global Mod
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Yahoozy
MBTI Type: INFP

Postby  yahoozy » 2008.12.09 (00:28)

Dave first said that Bill Pullman looked like a squished Jim Carrey, then I pointed out that it looked like the middle picture of a morph thing between Jim Carrey and Sean Penn.

Also, I feel the diagram is a bit unfinished. I've edited it slightly:

Demon Fisherman

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.09 (00:44)

The Konami Number

Postby Snuggletummy » 2008.12.09 (01:05)

I can only reply to this with one image.

Cracked.com wrote:All video-game characters are in fact made of cotton candy. This theory, and only this theory, can explain the cat-like hydrophobia shared universally by their kind. How else are we to believe that Frogger, a frog, is killed instantly on contact with water?

Demon Fisherman

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.09 (01:09)

This idea came from Pops:

Queen of All Spiders
NUMA Profile: http://www.freeWoWgold.edu

Postby SlappyMcGee » 2008.12.09 (01:24)

Last edited by SlappyMcGee on 2008.12.09 (01:29), edited 1 time in total.
Loathes

Demon Fisherman

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.09 (01:29)

Queen of All Spiders

Postby SlappyMcGee » 2008.12.09 (01:42)

Loathes

Demon Fisherman

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.09 (01:53)

Queen of All Spiders

Postby SlappyMcGee » 2008.12.09 (02:01)

Loathes

Spoil-Sport

Postby sheganican » 2008.12.09 (02:03)

- Billy Joel

Queen of All Spiders

Postby SlappyMcGee » 2008.12.09 (02:08)

Loathes

Demon Fisherman

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.09 (02:10)

Global Mod
Global Mod
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Yahoozy

Postby  yahoozy » 2008.12.09 (02:13)

Demon Fisherman

Postby blue_tetris » 2008.12.09 (02:29)

Spoil-Sport

Postby sheganican » 2008.12.09 (02:38)

- Billy Joel

Cowboy Magician
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/wedgie123
MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby wedgie » 2008.12.09 (03:14)

Dave, there should have definitely been KingAlex in the middle of that last one somewhere.

Oh did this thread make me laugh.

Cross-Galactic Train Conducter
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/T3chno

Postby T3chno » 2008.12.09 (04:17)

Thread. of. the. year.

Semimember

Postby kirby » 2008.12.09 (04:46)

Cowboy Magician
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/wedgie123

Postby wedgie » 2008.12.09 (19:36)