Planetside Players?

Discuss entertainment media here, including TV, cinema, the Internet, books and literature, and other non-musical works or multimedia productions.
Semimember
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/

Postby Gregis » 2010.04.26 (22:33)

Hey everyone! I just recently signed up for planetside. I'm playing my old Vanu Sovereignty guy, and I'm having a lot of fun. Considering it is all one server now, anyone want to join me? Great if you already have a VS, and even better if you are willing to make one and play with me!
Player: SomebodyThatWasAFK
Outfit: Deathbringers
Oh yeah, and if you do want to play, you should also join my outfit! I'm not trying to recruit for my outfit here, I promise, just a suggestion :D
Also, if you don't play Planetside or have heard about it, Check it out by clicking here! It's old, thus it doesn't have the BEST graphics out there, but hay, it is one of the most fun games I've played!

Retrofuturist
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2010.04.27 (01:32)

PROTIP: Posting an advertisement for something totally unrelated to a new forum you've joined starts you off on the wrong foot.
[spoiler="you know i always joked that it would be scary as hell to run into DMX in a dark ally, but secretly when i say 'DMX' i really mean 'Tsukatu'." -kai]"... and when i say 'scary as hell' i really mean 'tight pink shirt'." -kai[/spoiler][/i]
spoiler