James_S and Cineva

Talk about the latest flash version of the ninja game here!

Moderator: Oleary15

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Oleary15

Postby Oleary15 » 2014.05.23 (07:15)

Hey guys, it's your best friend, Oleary15. I'd like to inform you guys of something, and I'd also like to apologize in advance for any foul language.

You two have totally ruined N for me. I must say I really enjoy it when my favorite competitors are being engulfed with your ridiculous, unproven accusations. Armaghan had just informed me that you, James_S, had been giving him a hard time. Apparently for multi-accounting and plagiarizing on maps. Here are the two links:

http://www.nmaps.net/232481
http://www.nmaps.net/232499

Also, Cineva, on the other hand, was accusing Btonios of being a cheater here:

http://forum.droni.es/viewtopic.php?f=6 ... 38#p170838)

I can give 1000 other examples... Zellex, eddymatagaiios, monkeydluffy, alcatrazz, acheriit... And yes, I am sure there have been totally clear cheaters/hackers, obviously like Roid, or cris56700. But, the thing that really drives me crazy is that I'm pretty sure the majority of these are from Cineva, the world's biggest sore loser. Cineva, If one person beats you, just take it as a challenge rather than overwhelming the player with your bullshit complaints.

Why haven't you accused Quintal of cheating? Or Danielr? Or Swipenet? Or Eddy? What makes these players seem like cheaters instead of them? And you really never know... there are prodigies in games everywhere. I understand that some of these accused cheaters have a ridiculously high chimneying skill... But what if it really is true that they can click that fast? My top is a 5333 and I know a handful of people that can click faster than me.

As far as I am concerned, there is ZERO visual proof on whether or not these players are actually cheaters. I can't play this game with all this arguing. It's great going onto the game when, an unnecessary amount of times, I see people accusing others of this. It's not very fun when the people I enjoy competing against are being overwhelmed with this game more and more like myself.

And one last thing: I'd also like to add that, James_S, you're a complete asshole. Here's a quote from you to Armaghan. "actually I forgot how much I hate you. This joker is one of the worst spammers in Nv2 and if you search by author: Armaghan and Zoltrix you'll be able to see his crap and many stolen Numa maps which he continued publishing. Pity there is no longer a moderator on numa that can barr you." How kind of you.

Admin
Admin
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby aids » 2014.05.23 (07:51)

You're a really cool guy. Come back to NReality. Things make sense here.

//--^.^--\\
\\.:.^.:.//

Octave

Postby Armaghan » 2014.05.23 (08:00)

And as Kevin said and again im telling u im not Alcatrazz. He's probably the guy who hacked my Armaghan account. After my account was hacked i made a new account with name Zoltrix but later i recovered my account. When my account was hacked the person who used my account plagiarized maps not me. Later my zoltrix account was also hacked when i recoverd my account

Octave

Postby Armaghan » 2014.05.23 (10:36)

Aidera u hacker! http://www.nmaps.net/231600 look at ur run

Jedi Pimp
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/macrohenry
MBTI Type: INFP

Postby macrohenry » 2014.05.23 (14:09)

Armaghan wrote:Aidera u hacker! http://www.nmaps.net/231600 look at ur run
Armaghan, you're not serious, are you? Nexx editet the map after Aidiera submitted his run. That's why Aidiera's demo is broken. It's as easy as that. Stop accusing people without having a real proof.

Btw, please don't double post.

Admin
Admin
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby aids » 2014.05.23 (17:34)

macrohenry wrote:
Armaghan wrote:Aidera u hacker! http://www.nmaps.net/231600 look at ur run
Armaghan, you're not serious, are you? Nexx editet the map after Aidiera submitted his run. That's why Aidiera's demo is broken. It's as easy as that. Stop accusing people without having a real proof.

Btw, please don't double post.
Awww. I worked sooooo hard for that run. :( Also, dude, chill out.

//--^.^--\\
\\.:.^.:.//

Cowboy Magician

Postby james_S » 2014.05.23 (19:25)

OK, I understand why you used that tone/language when messaging me. -Thinking I was bullying Armaghan. But you really should've researched better before trying to make me seem like someone who disses people harshly without proof just cause they think they're right, in front of many people on NUMA. You got it stuck into your head that there have not been any conclusive proof, but c'mon whether or not it was Armaghan's fault, plagiarism did occur on his account, you should've checked it out (did someone hack into A's account to publish Johan's map too, that's hard to believe no?? And the Johan map incident is the same attitude of not giving a fuck).
And I cant be bothered to finish this ...cheating scores, ip address EMG found out about
I prefer Panstromek's attitude to those who are a menace to the game, to yours of just sitting on your ass and then picking only on the ones who try to do something about it. Cineva helped to find strong suggestions and considering that such cheaters are never going to give themselves away while its possible for them, let Cineva be and let people make up their own minds once informed and informed about whats feasible and not.

ps you missed out Ronaldmcdonald account.
The 'n Tower' was not built in a day. There were some remakes

"Asked ortsz for a name change"
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Pixelwiz
MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby DraxoBox » 2014.05.23 (21:57)

*post deleted edited to show nothing at all*
Last edited by DraxoBox on 2014.06.06 (19:38), edited 2 times in total.
Deluxcious.

Menstrual

Postby Johan1996 » 2014.05.23 (23:29)

Pixelwiz wrote:
Oleary15 wrote:But what if it really is true that they can click that fast?
I stopped reading as soon as you said "click". Learn to play the game correctly before you even say anything else.
What kind bullsh*t argument is that? What should he have said then; "Press"?

"Learn to play the game correctly"
uhh don't get me wrong, but I am pretty sure Oleary is quite alot better than you at this game.

OT: I think James is a cool dude, and in my opinion he is right in some of the points he made.
Several things have been proven so yeah..

I don't know much about the accusing stuff of Cineva so I can't and won't judge him/her.

Ice Cold

Postby _danielr_ » 2014.05.26 (02:46)

Oleary15 wrote:Why haven't you accused Quintal of cheating? Or Danielr?
Ssshhhh they must never know... ;)
Jokes aside, everybody please be happy now :)

La historia me absolverá
La historia me absolverá
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maestro
MBTI Type: INTP

Postby 乳头的早餐谷物 » 2014.05.26 (06:39)

james_S wrote:I prefer Panstromek's attitude to those who are a menace to the game, to yours of just sitting on your ass and then picking only on the ones who try to do something about it. Cineva helped to find strong suggestions and considering that such cheaters are never going to give themselves away while its possible for them, let Cineva be and let people make up their own minds once informed and informed about whats feasible and not.
If you've got clear evidence that someone is cheating, then it's absolutely okay to put that forward, but baseless accusations (and I should note that I haven't been following exactly what's going on here, so I don't know what the accusations are or how accurate they might be) are unhelpful and unpleasant. The problem with your kind of attitude is that you're never going to win this fight. It's impossible to guarantee that someone isn't cheating (particularly with non-Nreality versions of the game). Those of us who have been in the community for nearly a decade have seen it all before and know how it works out. You're better off just enjoying the game for what it is, letting what happens happen rather than getting all upset about things you can't prove and can't change.

If you've got clear evidence someone's a cheater, say it if that makes you feel better. But otherwise, just go with the flow. I think what Oleary15 is getting at is that, unfortunately, cheating is always going to be a possibility in this game--but unpleasant comments and arguments don't have to be. You might as well change the thing you actually can.

M E A T N E T 1 9 9 2

Postby DraxoBox » 2014.05.27 (20:39)

Johan1996 wrote:uhh don't get me wrong, but I am pretty sure Oleary is quite alot better than you at this game.
That is a baseless accusation, since we don't play the same version of N and therefore comparing highscores is impossible.
ℕipply ℙuffs® wrote:Unfortunately, cheating is always going to be a possibility in this game--but unpleasant comments and arguments don't have to be. You might as well change the thing you actually can.
Listen to these beautiful words, everyone. Let's not say another word about this subject, or any other subject brought up in this topic. Lock, please.
Deluxcious.

If you ain't first, you're last!
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/EddyMataGallos

Postby EddyMataGallos » 2014.05.27 (21:47)

Pixelwiz wrote:
Johan1996 wrote:uhh don't get me wrong, but I am pretty sure Oleary is quite alot better than you at this game.
That is a baseless accusation, since we don't play the same version of N and therefore comparing highscores is impossible.
That's true, you would need to actually have highscores for that.

Heh just kidding don't take me seriously, but anyway I just popped in to say that Oleary has been an asiduous Nv1.4 player way before the inception of v2.0, at least since 2007 or earlier, and he has held (and still holds) several 0ths in both hs and sr mode (he has 59 ex-0ths in hs and 61 ex-0ths in sr, as well as 2 current 0ths). And I'm not talking about NUMA 0ths of course. That might be something you weren't aware of when you posted those comments.

As a second argument, even though I've always been solidly against the change of physics (and still am), they are not as pronounced to make a big difference regarding the players skills, so comparing is quite legit.

By the way, I'm not sure I recall correctly but, were you Koopa22 as well Oleary? If so we have to add several 0ths to that count.
ImageImage
Impressive flag by ska -|- N2High - My software for N2.0 -|- Awesome sig by Hendor
About me & Stats (Spoiler)

Hi, im Eddy, a Spanish highscorer and current Grandmaster of N. I've been playing N since 2006, I beat it on the 8th September 2008, and NReality later too. Started intermittently highscoring Metanet in 2010, although serious highscoring started in late 2011.

Current Stats
• Completed N on 8th Sept. 2008
• Completed NReality on 24th Dec. 2010
0th Place on Metanet 0th Rankings with 443 0ths.
0th Place on Metanet Top20 Rankings with 599 Scores.
0th Place on Metanet Top10 Rankings with 599 Scores.
1st Place on Metanet Top5 Rankings with 595 Scores.
0th Place on Metanet Level 0th Rankings with 361 0ths.
0th Place on Metanet Episode 0th Rankings with 82 0ths.
0th Place on Metanet Total Level Score: 72142.900 (20:02:22.900)
0th Place on Metanet Total Episode Score: 35669.900 (09:54:29.900)
0th Place on Metanet Total Point Rankings with 11669 Points.
0th Place in NReality 0th Rankings with 235 0ths.
0th Place for a grand total of 676 Total 0ths.
• Winner of some contests (BUST, 100, 9000, Bounty Hunters, SOAST) and of some rounds of some contests (ROPP, NErratic, Red Ball, NReality Team Arena)

{Info as of 01/Feb/2015} The info may be outdated.

Achievements
• 6th highscorer to reach 100 Metanet 0ths
• 4th highscorer to reach 200 Metanet 0ths
• 1st and only highscorer to reach 300 Metanet 0ths
• 1st and only highscorer to reach 400 Metanet 0ths
• 8th ever Grandmaster
• 2nd* highscorer to reach 599 top-20 Scores
• 1st highscorer to reach 599 top-10 Scores
• 10th highscorer to reach 70k Level Score
• 5th highscorer to reach 71k Level Score
• 2nd highscorer to reach 71.5k Level Score
• 1st highscorer to reach 72k Level Score

Relevant Dates
• First 0th: 31-3 on 04/Oct/10
• Reached 100 Metanet 0ths on 25/Feb/12
• Reached 200 Metanet 0ths on 30/Sep/12
• Reached 300 Metanet 0ths on 16/Mar/13
• Reached 400 Metanet 0ths on 04/Sept/14
• Reached highest amount of 0ths on Jan/2013
• Became the Grandmaster on 12/Apr/2012
• Reached 70k Level Score on 25/Dec/11
• Reached 71k Level Score on 13/Jan/11
• Reached 71.5k Level Score on 01/Aug/12
• Reached 72k Level Score on 04/Jul/14
• Completed N 1.4 on 08/Sept/08
• Completed NReality on 24/Dec/10
• Reached 100 NReality 0ths on Oct/2011
• Reached 200 NReality 0ths on Nov/2011
• Reached 100 Top-20 Scores on Aug/10
• Reached 200 Top-20 Scores on Nov/11
• Reached 300 Top-20 Scores on Nov/11
• Reached 400 Top-20 Scores on Dec/11
• Reached 500 Top-20 Scores on Jan/12
• Reached 599 Top-20 Scores on 04/Apr/12
• Reached 599 Top-10 Scores on 18/Nov/12

Deds & Images (Spoiler)

Thanks to ska for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to BluePretzel for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to da_guru for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to zoasBE for dedicating this full episode to me!: 00-0 00-100-2 00-3 00-4
Thanks to zoasBE for dedicating this mappack to me
Thanks to zoasBE for partially dedicating this map to me
Thanks to VODKALOVER for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to runningninja for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to zoasBE for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to zoasBE for partially dedicating this map to me
Thanks to trance for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to llabesab for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to the23 for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to Traveleravi for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to 123leonidas321 for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to the23 for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to Uniden for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to Uniden for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to Ors_II for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to Sunset for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to blue_rocks for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to Leonhard for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to Daggafork for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to VODKALOVER for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to Armaghan_Ali for dedicating this map to me
Thanks to RandomDigits/SpartaX18 for dedicating this map to me
Sorry if Im missing any ded.

ImageThanks to leo.

Cowboy Magician

Postby james_S » 2014.05.27 (22:01)

just to reply, really nicely put Muscovar, but I'm still voting UK Independence party in the European elections.. Ngameindependence

And Oleary15 im sure i'll be playing with you on the same maps in future, 'lets just be happy'

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Oleary15

Postby Oleary15 » 2014.06.04 (03:11)

EddyMataGallos wrote:By the way, I'm not sure I recall correctly but, were you Koopa22 as well Oleary? If so we have to add several 0ths to that count.
Yes, that was me! I appreciate the support. It's funny how Pixelwiz tells me "learn your history, boy," when he should have learned his as well.
Pixelwiz wrote:ℕipply ℙuffs® wrote:
Unfortunately, cheating is always going to be a possibility in this game--but unpleasant comments and arguments don't have to be. You might as well change the thing you actually can.

Listen to these beautiful words, everyone. Let's not say another word about this subject, or any other subject brought up in this topic. Lock, please.
Also here, isn't that exactly what I was saying? I don't understand why this Pixelwiz is so against me when he agrees with someone who basically summarized the whole point of my arguments?
james_S wrote:I prefer Panstromek's attitude to those who are a menace to the game, to yours of just sitting on your ass and then picking only on the ones who try to do something about it. Cineva helped to find strong suggestions and considering that such cheaters are never going to give themselves away while its possible for them, let Cineva be and let people make up their own minds once informed and informed about whats feasible and not.
To James_S, I understand your points. I guess I should have known and researched the fact Armaghan was a multi-accounter/hacker. I was just unhappy with the way you accused him.

Postby DraxoBox » 2014.06.06 (19:34)

Oleary15 wrote: It's funny how Pixelwiz tells me "learn your history, boy," when he should have learned his as well.
I...damn, you got me here. My inability to my defend myself against how unavoidably right you are means I need to study some more...
Oleary15 wrote:I don't understand why this Pixelwiz is so against me when he agrees with someone who basically summarized the whole point of my arguments?
I'm not against you, even though my OCD with correcting people's terminology (when you said "click", even though that's not how N is played) may come off as a bit aggressive.
In any case, sorry about all of that, and I accept all the blame/responsibility that I should.

I really actually thought I wasn't a noob, and here I am now retracting that thought...

Deluxcious.

Sonnet

Postby Cineva » 2014.06.20 (08:47)

Oleary15 wrote:Hey guys, it's your best friend, Oleary15. I'd like to inform you guys of something, and I'd also like to apologize in advance for any foul language.

You two have totally ruined N for me. I must say I really enjoy it when my favorite competitors are being engulfed with your ridiculous, unproven accusations. Armaghan had just informed me that you, James_S, had been giving him a hard time. Apparently for multi-accounting and plagiarizing on maps. Here are the two links:

I can give 1000 other examples... Zellex, eddymatagaiios, monkeydluffy, alcatrazz, acheriit... And yes, I am sure there have been totally clear cheaters/hackers, obviously like Roid, or cris56700. But, the thing that really drives me crazy is that I'm pretty sure the majority of these are from Cineva, the world's biggest sore loser. Cineva, If one person beats you, just take it as a challenge rather than overwhelming the player with your bullshit complaints.

Why haven't you accused Quintal of cheating? Or Danielr? Or Swipenet? Or Eddy? What makes these players seem like cheaters instead of them? And you really never know... there are prodigies in games everywhere. I understand that some of these accused cheaters have a ridiculously high chimneying skill... But what if it really is true that they can click that fast? My top is a 5333 and I know a handful of people that can click faster than me.

As far as I am concerned, there is ZERO visual proof on whether or not these players are actually cheaters. I can't play this game with all this arguing. It's great going onto the game when, an unnecessary amount of times, I see people accusing others of this. It's not very fun when the people I enjoy competing against are being overwhelmed with this game more and more like myself.

And one last thing: I'd also like to add that, James_S, you're a complete asshole. Here's a quote from you to Armaghan. "actually I forgot how much I hate you. This joker is one of the worst spammers in Nv2 and if you search by author: Armaghan and Zoltrix you'll be able to see his crap and many stolen Numa maps which he continued publishing. Pity there is no longer a moderator on numa that can barr you." How kind of you.
Hey oleary15, I did not understand so much because I'm not good at english, but you want to say that I am Zellex, eddymatagaiios, monkeydluffy, alcatrazz, acheriit or another cheater?

Cowboy Magician

Postby james_S » 2014.06.20 (13:28)

oh yea it does look like that, but I think Oleary was talking about accusations when he said 'majority of which are from Cineva'.

Armaghan did annoy me with the spamming but now I realise that he was just satirizing the many noob spammers and pointless message maps that were around in n2, so I take it back.
I still think plagiarizing is disrespectful but maybe they don't understand things like that in Romania (cris plagiarized and assuming that armaghan is cris who is Cineva's boyfriend (Cineva (said she is female) said she's Cris' faculty colleague in another thread and shared her n account with him. Btw I dont mean to say that they are shagging -having sex)

Sonnet

Postby Cineva » 2014.09.07 (00:28)

Oleary15 wrote:Hey guys, it's your best friend, Oleary15. I'd like to inform you guys of something, and I'd also like to apologize in advance for any foul language.

Oleary you want to say I made accounts like ascheriit alcatrazz etc and I accused myself for hacking? lol
If not it's ok, if yes you are insane...
And how you can say ''why you don't accused danielr or quintal or eddy for hacking'' that's stupid, how they could be cheaters with a lot of 0th's in NReality.
First time I see a cheater ascheriit( that's first) after he was accused for hacking by me(I don't remember the level with hack), then he leave the game and appeared another player alcatrazz with same style of game, I watched a demo with he's chimeny 5340+ and I think he is ascheriit(obvious), after he also leave the game and appeared another player zellex same style of playing [there was no need to prove HE IS ALCATRAZZ(ascheriit)] same story he was accused and leave and appeared another named Armaghan, then MonkeyDLuffy,then my final suspicion I think, Zoltrix
And about btonios I suspicion he because he was not too good and went on a vacantion (or a trip i don't know) when he welcome back he became much better and taken 0th's and 1st's I wanted to accuse he because I knew he found the hack but after you all were saying STOP ACCUSING you don't have a prove... and I waited until he made a mistake and made a obvious demo hack at small map 6/100 (and maybe 7/100).
Sorry if I wrote wrong, I already said I'm not good at english

Postby DraxoBox » 2014.09.10 (19:12)

Cineva wrote:and appeared another named Armaghan, then MonkeyDLuffy,then my final suspicion I think, Zoltrix

Armaghan already said he and zoltrix are one and the same. In case you haven't actually been keeping up with the times.
Deluxcious.

Cowboy Magician

Postby james_S » 2014.09.10 (22:16)

-I dont think he is Ascheriit cause Ascheriit made some interesting challenge maps unlike the ones Armaghan makes on numa and n2.

Smoothest Taint in the West
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/ska

Postby ska » 2014.09.11 (07:37)

It's funny how petty all this shit seems to me—and I presume other established players such as Eddy or macrohenry. With the advent of NReality, barring a short window of vulnerability that was exploited by L3X, we haven't seen any cheating from the highscoring/speedrunning in the past seven years within that environment. At the risk of sounding pretentious or elitist, if you want your so-called skill to be recognised, always submit your runs on NReality, or be a well-respected player who has already earned the community's trust. For instance, I would personally have no issue if macrohenry or Eddy decided to stop using NReality because of, say, incompatibility issues.

Cowboy Magician

Postby james_S » 2014.11.03 (00:20)

New thought (copied and pasted from other thread):
But that's the thing I don't think we should've argued Oleary -in real life if some one is suspected they can agree to take a test to clear their name which would be worth it -but in this case as well as other cases in RL there's nothing we can do -so even if suspicions seem substantial they are not proof (and its dangerous to follow something that isnt fact -really dangerous, someone could be wrongly imprisoned for example!) and I now think its best to presume them innocent (and not suspecting them behind their back). Despite it feeling cleverer to follow suspicions. So I admit I was wrong Oleary -it is an interesting lesson for me.