N v2.0 serious lag, help please?

Talk about the latest flash version of the ninja game here!

Moderator: Oleary15

The Loneliest Number

Postby Acrorbit » 2015.05.28 (19:53)

Hey everyone,

Sooooo I rediscovered N in my computer and I beat the v1.4 version while ago and wanted to redo v2.0. It's been a while so I deleted my progress and restarted. Most of the maps are just fine, but some of them, such as episode 08-1 "silverfish", they just go sooo slow. Like there's no twitchiness, it's just slow motion. I've tried deleting the file and redownloading N v2.0 from the website but that didn't work. I also tried updating flash player but that didn't work. I looked at the highscores where the best players recorded their best times to see if those were laggy too and they were. I looked on YouTube and those were NOT laggy. So I don't know what's happened. I don't remember if was laggy for me or nota year or two ago when i played it last

Any help here would be awesome. The slowness is quite annoying. I feel like if I recorded it and sped it up 1.5x-2x speed, it would look like normal but that's not very helpful in playing it. Thanks for anyone willing to help :) Also I'm on a Mac but I don't see how that wouldmake any difference. v1.4 and as far as I know NReality work just fine for me. There's no setting in v2.0 and clicking View and then quality in the menu bar of the flash player and lowering it didn't help

Damn You're Fine
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/shomman
MBTI Type: INTP

Postby shomman » 2015.06.01 (11:42)

What version of windows are you running? Can you give me more details on your system, details about your laptop like its RAM etc?

Two time Npoints Winner - Npoints Season 2 Npoints Season 3
Stats

82 0ths (4th)
412 Top 10's (3rd)
360 Top 5's (1st)
3086 Points (2nd)
2.5 Average Rank (3rd)
1 Episode Ownage b5 :):(

Other Stuff

Image Thanks Nyan!

Postby cooperverdon » 2015.06.01 (13:39)

I've heard of some1 else whos n runs at slow speed on a mac air, allowing them to highscore levels easier. Just do that on silverfish, perhaps you can get a great run.