Just purchased PS4 and PS TV for N++

Discussion about latest version of N; N++ (Available on PC & PS4)

Moderator: Nahoj

These Go Up to 11

Postby onyx77 » 2015.03.25 (15:50)

Hello all! I just purchased my PlayStation 4 and PlayStation TV to get ready to play N++. In fact it is the only reason I purchased those two systems is to play this game. I have high anticipation waiting for its release so I wanted to inquire to see if there was any updated release date for the game?

Also, I wanted to know if the developers I had tried to play the game via the PlayStation TV streaming the from PlayStation 4? If so, did you find any lag or was the speed of streaming decent enough to play successfully?

I set up my PlayStation TV and tried to look for the PSP version of the game but was not able to find it. Does anyone know if the ability to download and play N+ on the PlayStation TV is or will be a possibility. I know that you can play Vita games and can download various Vita and PSP games to play on the PS TV so I figured when I purchased the PlayStation TV that I would be able to download and play N+ but can not find it on the system. Was really hoping to be able to do so to bridge the gap till N++ comes out!

EDIT:

Posted this before realizing you guys had made a development blog post. http://www.metanetsoftware.com/blog/201 ... lmost-nigh

Finally, I have been trying to think of a great way to make sure players purchase and play this game. I am curious if the members here would be willing to try something I have done in the past with an iPhone game (I helped the developers of that game by making a level for. They gave me a shout out in the credits and I wanted my friends to see it). Basically I gifted the game to 2 friends with the stipulation that if they liked the game that they would each gift the game to two people. If they did not like the game, then they were only obligated to gift the game to one person with the same stipulation for the receipients going forward . I think I helped get 30 people to download and play the game from just a single person.
COMPLETED N ON APRIL 2, 2006 - COMPLETED N+ (XBOX) on April 4, 2008 - COMPLETED N+ (DS via 3DS) on February 1, 2015