No Xbox One version ever?

Discussion about latest version of N; N++ (Available on PC & PS4)

Moderator: Nahoj

The Loneliest Number

Postby THX1138 » 2015.06.18 (19:03)

Hello,

I recently found out about N++ and was incredibly excited to hear about it. But I was quickly disappointed to see that it was a PS4 exclusive, and that it might see the light of day only on Steam. Why no Xbox One? I understand the reasons for the PS4 exclusivity, but is there no chance of seeing an Xbox One version one day?

I've played/owned every incarnation of the game, from all the PC versions to Nintendo DS, PSP, and Xbox Live Arcade. With Xbox One's new backwards compatibility, I've been playing N+ nonstop—it's really amazing to play my custom levels again. It's disheartening as a fan/supporter to see another console get the full treatment, and I really don't feel like buying a PS4 just for this game[I might though ;) ]. I really hope that if the game is successful on the PS4, which I know it will be, and somehow that will inspire you guys to throw us Xbox One users a bone.

Regards.

The Dreamster Teamster

Postby raigan » 2015.06.25 (15:40)

hi,
We'd definitely like to bring it to as many platforms as possible, however in the case of XB1, if it does happen, it won't be for quite a while :(

I'm sorry I don't have better news! We certainly want to port to as many platforms as we can, but at the moment we're still just trying to get it finished for PS4 before we worry about any of that :)

thanks,
Raigan