Do You Wash Your Hands After Using the Bathroom?

Talk about whatever is on your mind, if it doesn't go anywhere else.

Wash?

Yes
19
59%
No
3
9%
Only after shitting
10
31%
 
Total votes: 32

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1318
Joined: 2008.12.04 (01:16)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924
Location: Tampa
Contact:

Postby Rose » 2011.05.03 (00:44)

I do, twice. I'm not even kidding.
Image

User avatar
Diagnosis Mohawk: Bahrain Cock Theory
Posts: 1404
Joined: 2008.09.23 (13:25)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/spawn_of_yanni
MBTI Type: ENFJ
Location: Pittsburgh

Postby Spawn of Yanni » 2011.05.03 (00:59)

Um, yes? Yes.
Image
feline disrespect from behind

User avatar
The Konami Number
Posts: 573
Joined: 2008.09.29 (22:27)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/_destiny%5E%2D
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Location: UK

Postby Destiny » 2011.05.03 (01:03)

Only if i'm with my girlfriend. Since i don't have one anymore, i guess no.
Image
Image

"Asked ortsz for a name change"
Posts: 3380
Joined: 2008.11.13 (16:47)

Postby otters~1 » 2011.05.03 (02:16)

Destiny wrote:Only if i'm with my girlfriend. Since i don't have one anymore, i guess no.

:/

I'm sorry to hear that. I remember you had this really nice thing going with this girl for a long time ... I'm not even sure how I know this, NUMA or something, but I am sorry.

To answer the poll, yes? I sure fucking hope so, except at school, where a) I rarely use the restroom and b) I've worked out that it's probably cleaner not to wash my hands than to touch the faucets, soap dispenser and paper towel roller. (Always kick open the door.)
the dusk the dawn the earth the sea

User avatar
Retrofuturist
Posts: 3131
Joined: 2008.09.19 (06:55)
MBTI Type: ENTP
Location: California, USA
Contact:

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2011.05.03 (02:51)

Jimmy Carr wrote:I don't wash my hands after I use the restroom. Instead, I wash my cock in the morning, and then I'm set for the day.

(Although he has not taken ball sweat into account.)
"you know i always joked that it would be scary as hell to run into DMX in a dark ally, but secretly when i say 'DMX' i really mean 'Tsukatu'." -kai

"... and when i say 'scary as hell' i really mean 'tight pink shirt'." -kai


spoiler

Image


User avatar
Lifer
Posts: 1099
Joined: 2008.09.26 (21:35)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/smartalco
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby smartalco » 2011.05.03 (03:03)

With a urinal that isn't designed by an idiot, I can piss without touching my junk, so generally not.
Image
Tycho: "I don't know why people ever, ever try to stop nerds from doing things. It's really the most incredible waste of time."
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

User avatar
Depressing
Posts: 1989
Joined: 2008.09.28 (01:10)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud
Contact:

Postby Universezero » 2011.05.03 (04:11)

smartalco wrote:With a urinal that isn't designed by an idiot, I can piss without touching my junk, so generally not.

This. So mainly option 3 for me, though occasionally option 1.
Image

User avatar
Demon Fisherman
Posts: 1246
Joined: 2008.10.01 (23:37)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/squibbles
MBTI Type: ENFP
Location: Canberra
Contact:

Postby squibbles » 2011.05.03 (05:53)

Do you wash your hands every time you scratch your junk? No? Me neither. Because basic contact with another piece of human meat doesn't warrant it. Thus, no, unless my cock is unusually dirty for some reason (which I cannot think of any), or somehow I piss on my hand (which I also cannot imagine happening).
spoiler

Nmaps.net

Tsukatu wrote:I don't know what it is, squibbles, but my brain keeps inserting "black" into random parts of your posts these days.
I totally just read that as, "I'd hate to be the only black guy stuck using v1.4."


User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1318
Joined: 2008.12.04 (01:16)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924
Location: Tampa
Contact:

Postby Rose » 2011.05.03 (06:10)

squibbles wrote:Do you wash your hands every time you scratch your junk? No?


Yes.
Image

User avatar
Depressing
Posts: 1989
Joined: 2008.09.28 (01:10)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud
Contact:

Postby Universezero » 2011.05.03 (08:26)

Rose wrote:
squibbles wrote:Do you wash your hands every time you scratch your junk? No?

Yes.

This is not normal behaviour.
Image

User avatar
Loquacious
Posts: 1746
Joined: 2008.09.27 (06:55)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/29403
Steam: What's Steam
MBTI Type: ENFP
Location: London
Contact:

Postby 29403 » 2011.05.03 (19:16)

Universezero wrote:
Rose wrote:
squibbles wrote:Do you wash your hands every time you scratch your junk? No?

Yes.

This is not normal behaviour.


what you say
Image
sig by donfuy.

Not from Charleston, South Carolina
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum

User avatar
Lifer
Posts: 1099
Joined: 2008.09.26 (21:35)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/smartalco
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby smartalco » 2011.05.04 (00:07)

squibbles wrote:Do you wash your hands every time you scratch your junk? No? Me neither. Because basic contact with another piece of human meat doesn't warrant it.

No, I don't, but that is because I don't stick my hand down my pants to itch my junk, there is a layer or two of cloth between my hand and my man meat. If I was regularly palming my balls I'd be washing my hands a bit more often.
Image
Tycho: "I don't know why people ever, ever try to stop nerds from doing things. It's really the most incredible waste of time."
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1318
Joined: 2008.12.04 (01:16)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924
Location: Tampa
Contact:

Postby Rose » 2011.05.04 (03:39)

smartalco wrote:
squibbles wrote:Do you wash your hands every time you scratch your junk? No? Me neither. Because basic contact with another piece of human meat doesn't warrant it.

No, I don't, but that is because I don't stick my hand down my pants to itch my junk, there is a layer or two of cloth between my hand and my man meat. If I was regularly palming my balls I'd be washing my hands a bit more often.


This. I don't feel the need to wash my hands if I'm scratching with clothes in between. If it's a really bad one and I have to itch it directly, I wash immediately afterward.
Image

User avatar
Depressing
Posts: 1989
Joined: 2008.09.28 (01:10)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud
Contact:

Postby Universezero » 2011.05.04 (04:43)

Rose wrote:I don't feel the need to wash my hands if I'm scratching with clothes in between. If it's a really bad one and I have to itch it directly, I wash immediately afterward.

Er, why? If you wash it in the shower on a daily basis, there's no reason that your balls warrant any special treatment over your leg or ankle.
Image

User avatar
Lifer
Posts: 1099
Joined: 2008.09.26 (21:35)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/smartalco
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby smartalco » 2011.05.04 (05:46)

Universezero wrote:Er, why? If you wash it in the shower on a daily basis, there's no reason that your balls warrant any special treatment over your leg or ankle.

T̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư wrote:
Jimmy Carr wrote:I don't wash my hands after I use the restroom. Instead, I wash my cock in the morning, and then I'm set for the day.

(Although he has not taken ball sweat into account.)
Image
Tycho: "I don't know why people ever, ever try to stop nerds from doing things. It's really the most incredible waste of time."
Adam Savage: "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

User avatar
Depressing
Posts: 1989
Joined: 2008.09.28 (01:10)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud
Contact:

Postby Universezero » 2011.05.04 (06:15)

My balls sweat as much as any other part of my body. Hardly ever, that is to say.
Image

User avatar
Depressing
Posts: 1977
Joined: 2008.09.26 (06:46)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/rennaT
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Location: Trenton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby Tanner » 2011.05.04 (13:17)

Universezero wrote:My balls sweat as much as any other part of my body. Hardly ever, that is to say.

If you're not sweating, you're probably dehydrated. But if you have no other symptoms of dehydration, it's more likely that you're just not noticing when you sweat. Humans sweat mostly from their palms and soles.
Image
'rret donc d'niaser 'vec mon sirop d'erable, calis, si j't'r'vois icitte j'pellerais la police, tu l'veras l'criss de poutine de cul t'auras en prison, tabarnak

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1318
Joined: 2008.12.04 (01:16)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924
Location: Tampa
Contact:

Postby Rose » 2011.05.04 (19:10)

My balls sweat all the time, but that might be because I'm living in a place that's nearly 90 fucking degrees in April and May. Seriously, in Florida, you sweat just by existing.
Image

User avatar
Remembering Hoxygen
Posts: 969
Joined: 2008.09.27 (21:40)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
MBTI Type: INFP
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Postby capt_weasle » 2011.05.04 (22:07)

Destiny wrote:Only if i'm with my girlfriend.


She may have bitched when you didn't wash your hands after touching your junk in the bathroom, but I'll bet she sure as hell didn't think about it when she was sucking your dick. So in the end you got the last laugh, really.
Image
"How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot: Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resign'd" ~ Alexander Pope
"Boredom is not an appropriate response to exploding cars" ~ Hugh Laurie

User avatar
Depressing
Posts: 1977
Joined: 2008.09.26 (06:46)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/rennaT
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Location: Trenton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby Tanner » 2011.05.05 (02:24)

capt_weasle wrote:She may have bitched when you didn't wash your hands after touching your junk in the bathroom, but I'll bet she sure as hell didn't think about it when she was sucking your dick. So in the end you got the last laugh, really.

This post is way more vulgar and stupid than what we normally get. Please don't make the forums like this.
Image
'rret donc d'niaser 'vec mon sirop d'erable, calis, si j't'r'vois icitte j'pellerais la police, tu l'veras l'criss de poutine de cul t'auras en prison, tabarnak

User avatar
Remembering Hoxygen
Posts: 969
Joined: 2008.09.27 (21:40)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
MBTI Type: INFP
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Postby capt_weasle » 2011.05.05 (02:31)

I didn't mean to post it simply for the sake of being vulgar, but I realize I should have rephrased it. Apologies.
Image
"How happy is the blameless Vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot: Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resign'd" ~ Alexander Pope
"Boredom is not an appropriate response to exploding cars" ~ Hugh Laurie

User avatar
Depressing
Posts: 1989
Joined: 2008.09.28 (01:10)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud
Contact:

Postby Universezero » 2011.05.05 (04:42)

Duchess of Awesome wrote:
Universezero wrote:My balls sweat as much as any other part of my body. Hardly ever, that is to say.

If you're not sweating, you're probably dehydrated. But if you have no other symptoms of dehydration, it's more likely that you're just not noticing when you sweat. Humans sweat mostly from their palms and soles.

I drink about 2 glasses of water a day, so probably. Also, I seen absolutely nothing wrong with capt_weasle's post. -Nothing-.

Anyway. Regardless of ball sweat, I don't think such a thing should warrant washing your hands. It's the same as sweat from any other part of your body.
Image

User avatar
Average Time to Take Breakfast in Equador
Posts: 640
Joined: 2008.09.27 (03:11)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/geti
MBTI Type: ENFJ
Contact:

Postby Geti » 2011.05.05 (11:50)

It depends. I do it kind of sporadically, though to be honest I see it as fairly pointless. I don't do it in public places for the most part because the facilities are far more likely to contain new, scary microbes that could maybe fuck me up compared to those already on my skin, near enough to a body opening that they're likely already inside me (and therefore if they're potentially harmful but I'm not breaking out in some horrible rash I've probably developed an acquired immunity to them).

Not washing my hands after using the toilet for ~4 years didn't make me sick, but I figure it couldn't hurt to be a bit cleaner every now and then.

However, doing bio has made me realise how silly it is to be a super clean freak, so that factors in too.
spoiler

"I'd be happy for a lion if it hunted me down and ate me, but not so happy for it if it locked up me and my family, then forced us to breed so it may devour our offspring." - entwilight <3
How do you know that God didn't intend for humans to be the animals' caretakers? He might be appalled that He gave us these animals to use and we're fucking eating them. - Tsukatu
4th - DDA Speedrunning Contest.
One Hundred Percent Vegetarian

deviantArt Profile - 1BarDesign
God knows if i'm back.

User avatar
The Konami Number
Posts: 573
Joined: 2008.09.29 (22:27)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/_destiny%5E%2D
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Location: UK

Postby Destiny » 2011.05.07 (02:03)

capt_weasle wrote:
Destiny wrote:Only if i'm with my girlfriend.


She may have bitched when you didn't wash your hands after touching your junk in the bathroom, but I'll bet she sure as hell didn't think about it when she was sucking your dick. So in the end you got the last laugh, really.


That's not it at all. I felt like around her I should make the extra effort, because she was a clean freak and I didn't want to do anything that she would dislike. I was the perfect boyfriend to her for five years, not really sure where it went wrong.
Image
Image

User avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2329
Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
MBTI Type: INTJ
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Postby aids » 2011.05.07 (06:43)

Destiny wrote:I was the perfect boyfriend to her for five years, not really sure where it went wrong.


:( I'm still bummed to hear about your breakup. Hope you're doing well.
Image

//--^.^--\\
\\.:.^.:.//


Return to “Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests