Fate Reading

Talk about whatever is on your mind, if it doesn't go anywhere else.
Demon Fisherman
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/squibbles
MBTI Type: ENFP

Postby squibbles » 2011.06.26 (11:39)

Unreality wrote:
squibbles wrote: 20/11/1991 - 11:00PM
before or after 11:00pm? I have to know
After. It was like, 11:27 or something.
spoiler

Nmaps.net

Tsukatu wrote:I don't know what it is, squibbles, but my brain keeps inserting "black" into random parts of your posts these days.
I totally just read that as, "I'd hate to be the only black guy stuck using v1.4."
[/ispoiler]

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2011.06.26 (14:15)

squibbles wrote:
Unreality wrote:
squibbles wrote: 20/11/1991 - 11:00PM
before or after 11:00pm? I have to know
After. It was like, 11:27 or something.
Quite interesting, assume daylight saving off, you have much bigger love problem at 2009, I wondered whether she successfully became ur girl friend or not.

There are many clients in my queue, I will process bad at n and universezero first

Demon Fisherman
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/squibbles

Postby squibbles » 2011.06.26 (18:06)

Unreality wrote:Quite interesting, assume daylight saving off, you have much bigger love problem at 2009, I wondered whether she successfully became ur girl friend or not.

There are many clients in my queue, I will process bad at n and universezero first
Haha, I was totally ready no be like, "BAAAAAAH, WRONG", but no, spot on. I ended up bailing on my yr12 formal, it was so shattering to me at the time.

I'm midly curious to see what else mine says now, once you're done with IBAN and Uzi, given that while this is accurate, it's somewhat open to interpretation and ambiguous - the kind of thing that all fake fortunes build upon.
spoiler

Nmaps.net

Tsukatu wrote:I don't know what it is, squibbles, but my brain keeps inserting "black" into random parts of your posts these days.
I totally just read that as, "I'd hate to be the only black guy stuck using v1.4."
[/ispoiler]

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924

Postby Rose » 2011.06.26 (19:17)

Oh, what the hell. I'm not going to believe it either way, but this could be fun.

February 21st, 1992. 2:10 P.M.

Retrofuturist
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2011.06.27 (15:26)

Inspired wrote:Nothing to lose.
Except your dign--
Yep, nothing to lose.
[spoiler="you know i always joked that it would be scary as hell to run into DMX in a dark ally, but secretly when i say 'DMX' i really mean 'Tsukatu'." -kai]"... and when i say 'scary as hell' i really mean 'tight pink shirt'." -kai[/spoiler][/i]
spoiler

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2011.06.27 (15:35)

squibbles wrote:
Unreality wrote:Quite interesting, assume daylight saving off, you have much bigger love problem at 2009, I wondered whether she successfully became ur girl friend or not.

Haha, I was totally ready no be like, "BAAAAAAH, WRONG", but no, spot on. I ended up bailing on my yr12 formal, it was so shattering to me at the time.

I'm midly curious to see what else mine says now, once you're done with IBAN and Uzi, given that while this is accurate, it's somewhat open to interpretation and ambiguous - the kind of thing that all fake fortunes build upon.
I'm still a newbie Fate reader which I think only be 70% accurate, so 3 out of 10 ppl will still shout "BAAAAAAAAH, WRONG" to me :)
It's not because of the Chinese Fate Theory "8 characters" doesn't work, it's only because I'm still a newbie to this theory.

But I'm confident that more than 50% people will say that I'm correct, that's far more accurate than random guess :)

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2011.06.27 (15:37)

T̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư wrote:
Inspired wrote:Nothing to lose.
Except your dign--
Yep, nothing to lose.
And you lose your chance to have fun.
Don't be serious.

Although I'm serious to this business, but that's all my study. You guys can have fun laughing at my incorrect interpretations. Why are you so serious?

Depressing
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/rennaT
MBTI Type: ISTJ

Postby Tanner » 2011.06.27 (16:13)

When your predictions amount to "You had love trouble your senior year of highschool" or "You experienced some moderate happiness in 2004", any percentage of correct guesses is not noteworthy. I'm so frustrated with you right now. Or maybe just with myself. My horoscope warned about the ascension of Mars into my sign. I should have listened.
'rret donc d'niaser 'vec mon sirop d'erable, calis, si j't'r'vois icitte j'pellerais la police, tu l'veras l'criss de poutine de cul t'auras en prison, tabarnak

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2011.06.27 (16:44)

Duchess of Awesome wrote:When your predictions amount to "You had love trouble your senior year of highschool" or "You experienced some moderate happiness in 2004", any percentage of correct guesses is not noteworthy. I'm so frustrated with you right now. Or maybe just with myself. My horoscope warned about the ascension of Mars into my sign. I should have listened.
Nope, I'm not like that

I'm not doing any "general" guess

say, for remm, I accurately pointed out the only two years he had love relationships
for squibbles, I pointed out he has much bigger troubles at year 2009
for Kablizzy, I said I'm sure he has serious love in 2002

These are not general guesses. I'm not saying something moderate. I'm pin pointing the exact years of BIGGER events

if squibbles have bigger trouble at 2008 or 2010, then I failed. But I only pin pointed at 2009.

I'm not using general terms.

Plus, I'm not shotgunning. All my calculation are calculated by the 5 elementals combinations as stated in my posts.

Depressing

Postby Tanner » 2011.06.27 (17:07)

You are totally shotgunning. Between the vague predictions, the out you've given yourself as a "newbie" and the desire that some people have to be seduced by this chicanery, you should be able to do this with a calendar and a pair of dice. Also, this is the first time you've mentioned "the 5 elementals combinations". Believe me, I would not have let that one slip over home plate so easily. This is the same as tea leaves, tarot cards and astrology. Bullshit. Hilarious, but bullshit.
'rret donc d'niaser 'vec mon sirop d'erable, calis, si j't'r'vois icitte j'pellerais la police, tu l'veras l'criss de poutine de cul t'auras en prison, tabarnak

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2011.06.27 (17:13)

Duchess of Awesome wrote:You are totally shotgunning. Between the vague predictions, the out you've given yourself as a "newbie" and the desire that some people have to be seduced by this chicanery, you should be able to do this with a calendar and a pair of dice. Also, this is the first time you've mentioned "the 5 elementals combinations". Believe me, I would not have let that one slip over home plate so easily. This is the same as tea leaves, tarot cards and astrology. Bullshit. Hilarious, but bullshit.
I don't do this with dice. This is not my first time I mentioned combination, as I have said the chinese characters "merged" in my previous posts.

Bah you know nothing about shotgunning. Shotgunning requires interaction. No I don't need interaction, I need a time & date and I have all final result. You know nothing about shotgunning.

Why don't you give me your date & time of birth? I'm only going to say the bigger events of the years. You can laugh at my results. Why don't you just try? Use action to prove that I'm wrong

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2011.06.27 (17:35)

im_bad_at_n wrote:Might as well..

Feb 17, 1992 at 14:56

My interpretation assume you are a boy, and assume that daylight saving is off when you are born. I guess I'm only 70% correct. Please kindly point out which of my interpretations are incorrect.

8 characters analysis:
You are yin water, Strong type.
You have quite some friends, but they don't do you good. You focus on expressing your talent as well as getting a good career. However your career gives you great pressure.

Explanation of some of the chinese terms in the screenshots:
紅艷: at age around 0~20: you will have love that seriously impacted your emotion.
驛馬: Your parent or (age 20 to age 40 of you) will leave home for a long time , or seldom at home with you
孤辰 at age around 40~60: You will be lonely
寡宿 at age around 60~80: You will be lonely + family members dead
(I hope these are wrong, don't take it serious)

大運: Big changes, every these ten years you have bigger changes in your life as well as your thoughts
2007-2016 甲辰. 甲己merged, stating that you have love sign in these 10 years. Generally good years.
2017-2026 乙巳. Since 巳亥impacted, your love relationship are not stable in the last five years.
2027-2036 丙午. You can earn much more wealth in these 10 years

流年: Per year analysis

2008 戊子: 戊癸merged as Fire. You have someone you like/love this year. Not a very big sign of getting serious love tho.
2009 己丑: Since 丑未 impacts and punishment, if you built the love relationship last year, this year it will be much unstable and possibly ended. The love relationship really made you sad this year.
2010 庚寅: double 寅亥merged, you have love target, but possibly another boy loves the one you liked too
2011 辛卯: 亥卯未 merged, this year you will have stable love relationship, better than the previous 3 years.
2012 壬辰: You will spend much more money on the first half of the year.
2013 癸巳: Same, you will spend much more money on the first half of the year. Unlike the other years, this year your love relationship will have bigger impact.
2014 甲午: You will have a hidden love relationship that not many people know. You will try to hide this love relationship.
2015 乙未: You can show off your talent in the first half of the year, and you have better career the 2nd half of the year.
2016 丙申: You will earn more money this year, but your 2nd half of the year will be a bit worse in luck.

Please kindly stated the incorrect points of my analysis. I'm still learning.

And I'm not shotgunning

Retrofuturist
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby t̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư » 2011.06.28 (16:59)

Unreality wrote:Bah you know nothing about shotgunning. Shotgunning requires interaction. No I don't need interaction, I need a time & date and I have all final result. You know nothing about shotgunning.
No, it doesn't require interaction, and yes, what you're doing is fitting the definition pretty unambiguously.
Shotgunning is throwing lots of vague "predictions" at the target in the hope that at least one of them might mean something to him. Take a look, for example, at the large towers of predictions you're giving people as opposed to the one or two facts per person you've pointed out in your post above that you've actually gotten right.
And the ambiguity in your predictions is pretty blatant. "You will like/love someone in this year"? "Like/love"? "This year"? This is everybody. This is absolutely everybody.
[spoiler="you know i always joked that it would be scary as hell to run into DMX in a dark ally, but secretly when i say 'DMX' i really mean 'Tsukatu'." -kai]"... and when i say 'scary as hell' i really mean 'tight pink shirt'." -kai[/spoiler][/i]
spoiler

Loquacious
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/29403
Steam: What's Steam

Postby 29403 » 2011.06.28 (19:31)

April 18th 1994, 04:15, MAaaaaaaaaale
sig by donfuy.
Not from Charleston, South Carolina
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum

Unsavory Conquistador of the Western Front
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Kablizzy

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.28 (19:52)

Some were spot-on, and some were not. I posted a huge thing last night, and it got deleted out due to shitty internet, so I can do it up again soon.
vankusss wrote:What 'more time' means?
I'm going to buy some ham.

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2011.06.28 (22:50)

T̷s͢uk̕a͡t͜ư wrote:Shotgunning is throwing lots of vague "predictions" at the target in the hope that at least one of them might mean something to him.
nope, not my case. I expect close to 70% accuracy.

I don't throw out "vague" predictions. I throw out exact years.

For kablizzy, "If you don't have serious love in 2002 I will cut my dick." <== how is this vague?

And like for remm, I have only thrown out 3 years, 2006, 2010, and 2012 (future) of love relationship. I haven't talked about other things to him.
for squibbles, I have only thrown out 1 year and hit. Although I will give him detail analysis but I do expect a lot of hit.
for gamingWolf, most of them are correct and only the last interpretation is wrong.

I don't expect only one or two may mean something to him. Hey, why don't you give me your date & time to have fun? You can have fun telling me which of my points are wrong, which you have enjoyed so far proving me wrong, and I can be more sure about the accuracy of the theory I'm studying. The more incorrect interpretation the more I know that this fate theory is shit.

Depressing

Postby Tanner » 2011.06.29 (01:00)

Unreality wrote:The more incorrect interpretation the more I know that this fate theory is shit.
I'm glad the long conversation about how correct or incorrect guesses in the way you are accruing them give no indication of whether "this fate theory is shit" has made such a big impact on you. If you still believe that you are gathering reliable data, reread the goddamn logs.

Damn You're Fine

Postby Unreality » 2011.06.29 (01:25)

Duchess of Awesome wrote: I'm glad the long conversation about how correct or incorrect guesses in the way you are accruing them give no indication of whether "this fate theory is shit" has made such a big impact on you.
Why do I need to indicate the result has "big or small" impact on me or not. Collecting result is one thing, big impact to me or not is another thing. By the way please remove the private chat that is something I want to talk to you only.

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924

Postby Rose » 2011.06.29 (01:37)

Jun 27 13:49:36 <rennaT> My family has a long history of dying.
Woah, mine does too!

On the Psychic Highway
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/apakenua

Postby Apakenua » 2011.07.05 (23:37)

August 3'd, 1996 (No comment), 6:46 AM
What's a signature?