Get To Know The Community

Discuss aspects of the community itself and talk about the people and ideas that make this place work.
Bayking
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/MiBeM
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/moletrooper

Postby MiBeM » 2013.08.11 (12:32)

Hi all, I just discovered the existence of this thread and I'm bored so here goes.

I'm a 17-year-old human male from Finland
Some people think I'm a mole because my last name is Finnish for mole
That and Star Wars are why my most common online nickname is MoleTrooper
I like videogames a lot
particularly platformers (N) and adventure games with a good story like Half-Life 2, Assassin's Creed
also Minecraft is one of my favourites
but I'll play almost anything as long as it's fun
League of Legends is pretty fun
I play League of Legends
a lot
I'm not sure when I started playing N but probably between 6 and 7 years ago
I love programming and I plan to study computer science to hopefully get a job as a video game developer or maybe start my own business
I'm pretty damn good at math
Sometimes I like to play the guitar
People who don't know me think I study all the time because I get really good grades but actually I'm super lazy
I love food, bacon in particular
I seem to be able to eat all I want without getting fat
Nintendo Gamecube had some of the most memorable games of my childhood and the controller is still the best controller ever made
I also loved the Sly Cooper and Ratchet & Clank games on PS2

Ok, that's enough random facts. Have a good day.
a.k.a. MoleTrooper/Molenator

http://www.twitch.tv/moletrooper
Speedruns and stuff

Ice Cold
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/RedSpartan

Postby Leonidas » 2013.08.11 (17:06)

MiBeM wrote:I'm a human male
Same.
MiBeM wrote:I like videogames a lot
Same.
MiBeM wrote:particularly platformers (N) and adventure games with a good story like Half-Life 2
Same.
MiBeM wrote:also Minecraft is one of my favourites but I'll play almost anything as long as it's fun
Same.
MiBeM wrote:I'm not sure when I started playing N but probably between 6 and 7 years ago
Same.
MiBeM wrote:I love programming and I plan to study computer science
Same for the most part, except I don't want a job based on it.
MiBeM wrote:I'm pretty damn good at math
Same.
MiBeM wrote:People who don't know me think I study all the time because I get really good grades but actually I'm super lazy
Same.
MiBeM wrote:I love food, bacon in particular
Same.
MiBeM wrote:I seem to be able to eat all I want without getting fat
Same.

You are awesome dude, as you can see we have lots in common.
Click!!!

From Streetsahead

From elhombredelsombrero (Traveleravi)

From Aidiera

Also from Aidiera

From Traveleravi

Bayking
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/MiBeM
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/moletrooper

Postby MiBeM » 2013.08.12 (13:17)

Leonidas wrote:You are awesome dude
Thank you very much for the compliment, you are awesome too :D
a.k.a. MoleTrooper/Molenator

http://www.twitch.tv/moletrooper
Speedruns and stuff

Not So Awesome Blossom
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/

Postby Vyacheslav » 2013.08.14 (02:51)

Universezero wrote:
Vyacheslav wrote:I remember when you used to cum here.
That becomes infinity more creepy when paired with the tongue licking signature.
I am glad you noticed that.

Almost as Bad as One

Postby drizzen » 2013.08.21 (07:25)

hey guys I love ninja

"Asked ortsz for a name change"
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Pixelwiz
MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby DraxoBox » 2013.08.21 (22:05)

Wow, apparently you're the 1200'th member of the forums. I'm not kidding, either.
pointless spam
Last edited by DraxoBox on 2014.10.15 (20:43), edited 1 time in total.
Deluxcious.

Vampire Salesman

Postby thejumper£#! » 2014.01.28 (00:02)

Hello, I come only now, after 59 posts on this forum, there is still time?

thecircus741: Drone-trainer

Loquacious
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/29403
Steam: What's Steam
MBTI Type: ENFP

Postby 29403 » 2014.01.30 (21:28)

Hi, I'm 29403. Or real name Jacques Smith
I'm 19, 9 months and 12 days
I live in London for a while
Part Corsican, part Sierra Leonean
At Imperial doing Chem
I am still an "aromantic asexual"
I like fresh air, cycling, cooking, baking, reading, piano, friends, dinner parties, baseball, cats, dodgeball, trying to act, labs when it works, buses, the tube
I like comic strips (Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, Ducobu, Boule et Bill)
I still like cartoons (Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Tex Avery, Early Hanna-Barbera, Simpsons) -I despise MLP :P
I listen to music and I like reggae, African music, good rap... anything that's good
Most of my friends from uni say I'm nuts (in a good way ;D)
I like Super Mario and Sonic and the old games I made, and N once in a while but I'm not really into gaming that much anymore
I dislike when people eat smelly food on the bus
I like pizza, pasta, African food, Bangladeshi cuisine and Chinese grub
I have a collection of 521 dice of different polyhedra
I can do a 2x2 Rubik's cube
I eat enough chocolate to get me through the day
I mostly like C2H5OH
Thanks for reading
sig by donfuy.
Not from Charleston, South Carolina
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum

Admin
Admin
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby aids » 2014.01.31 (01:05)

▲▪►▪▼◄▲ wrote:(Updated bio forthcoming.)
Hello everyone. I am Matthew, but I go by Mat which was taken after a singer.
I am 8344 days old as of this posting, which doesn't feel like that much. (I'm planning something big for my 10K.)
I was previously an Admin on these forums whose main purpose was spambot: search and destroy.
I'm currently the head Admin on NUMA and help run the yearly Dronies and frequent NUMACons.
Life247 was my old account, but a few years back I changed it into something more unique.
I'm a notoriously picky eater and for some reason people accepted it.
I love watching movies, especially bad ones. Here's a podcast about bad movies you should check out.
And I like music. Ummmmm, the end.

//--^.^--\\
\\.:.^.:.//

Antonio Banderas
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/donfuy
MBTI Type: ISTP

Postby Donfuy » 2014.01.31 (04:08)

all the cool people are doin it again (AND AGAIN WOO LET'S DO IT)

hi i'm donfuy. real name telmo pinto pinto, and I am sick of pinto pinto jokes (LOL PINTO^2 THAT'S UR NAME 4EVER NOW)
i'm 21, almost 22. plenty of months and plenty a days to get drunk. (this one included hi)
i live in porcooltugal, also know as "where donfuy lives" in america (cocky shit man, who does this guy think he is, a fucking celebrity?)
i don't have really cool names for my origins like 29403 (how do i still know this number without a need of checking)
imperial. that's how a region of portugal calls a beer; also a name of a beer maker (beer beer beer beer beer beererebebeere»)
that reminds me i need more beer (YES GOOD IDEA)
aromantic sexual. very sexual. fucker of women only aka hetero (aka being pretentious; 'heterosexual' would suffice)
a new mix constituted by: 40% damn fine hand rolled cigarette smoke, 40% damn fine scotch whiskey, 20% fresh and hot air (again, pretentious bullshit)
even more webcomics but now it's feedly providing the service, nextgen providing the reader (fucking read subnormality, it's the fucking shit)
i like all the cartoons. but nowadays it's more to do with point 7 (aka hentai. pff, fearful sober-donfuy)
music. i like it even more nowadays and it's good plenty fine okay. really great and all i could go and specify what i listen to but huh fuck you lazyass, check the music forums (again, pretentious bullshit. just check my last.fm)
i'm slightly less overtedly nuts. but my nuts have been more overt to experiences. TMI. (wtf this is important stuff, THIS AIN'T NEVER GON'BE TOO MUCH INFO)
i like videogames. they're cool. kag and rfactor is where most of my gaming effort is spent on nowadays (also, experiences like the stanley parable)
pfft, i have a car. i just have to deal with my occasionally powerful gases (corny and cocky last statement; my farts ain't that good)
i now absolutely love pizza. and also, meat. beefs gosh so good. (THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS, BEEFS BEEFS)
my english is getting worse as we speak. due to the lesser metanet action going on these days (lol emo shit)
i still mantain my tobacco pack collection, but i now have another very predictable collection: alcoholic beverages bottles ((un)fortunately, all empty)
fuck rubik's, i alcohol too (reference to another guy's post; nice riddance soberfuy)
not enough chocolate (after-eights and ferrero's yum)
i could google that c2h43h0 but huh no (too fucking lazy for that; nice riddance soberfuy)

thanks for reading my not really sleep-deprived donfuy session post. not-drunk-enough edition.
feat. drunkfuy in brackets

Admin
Admin

Postby aids » 2014.01.31 (04:34)

There's no pictures of Donfuy in that post therefore it's not worth reading.

//--^.^--\\

Postby otters~1 » 2014.02.01 (03:46)

Donfuy wrote:all the cool people are doin it again (AND AGAIN WOO LET'S DO IT)

hi i'm donfuy. real name telmo pinto pinto, and I am sick of pinto pinto jokes (LOL PINTO^2 THAT'S UR NAME 4EVER NOW)
i'm 21, almost 22. plenty of months and plenty a days to get drunk. (this one included hi)
i live in porcooltugal, also know as "where donfuy lives" in america (cocky shit man, who does this guy think he is, a fucking celebrity?)
i don't have really cool names for my origins like 29403 (how do i still know this number without a need of checking)
imperial. that's how a region of portugal calls a beer; also a name of a beer maker (beer beer beer beer beer beererebebeere»)
aromantic sexual. very sexual. fucker of women only aka hetero (aka being pretentious; 'heterosexual' would suffice)
a new mix constituted by: 40% damn fine hand rolled cigarette smoke, 40% damn fine scotch whiskey, 20% fresh and hot air (again, pretentious bullshit)
even more webcomics but now it's feedly providing the service, nextgen providing the reader (fucking read subnormality, it's the fucking shit)
i like all the cartoons. but nowadays it's more to do with point 7 (aka hentai. pff, fearful sober-donfuy)
music. i like it even more nowadays and it's good plenty fine okay. really great and all i could go and specify what i listen to but huh fuck you lazyass, check the music forums (again, pretentious bullshit. just check my last.fm)
i'm slightly less overtedly nuts. but my nuts have been more overt to experiences. TMI. (wtf this is important stuff, THIS AIN'T NEVER GON'BE TOO MUCH INFO)
i like videogames. they're cool. kag and rfactor is where most of my gaming effort is spent on nowadays (also, experiences like the stanley parable)
pfft, i have a car. i just have to deal with my occasionally powerful gases (corny and cocky last statement; my farts ain't that good)
i now absolutely love pizza. and also, meat. beefs gosh so good. (THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS, BEEFS BEEFS)
my english is getting worse as we speak. due to the lesser metanet action going on these days (lol emo shit)
i still mantain my tobacco pack collection, but i now have another very predictable collection: alcoholic beverages bottles ((un)fortunately, all empty)
fuck rubik's, i alcohol too (reference to another guy's post; nice riddance soberfuy)
i could google that c2h43h0 but huh no (too fucking lazy for that; nice riddance soberfuy)

thanks for reading my not really sleep-deprived donfuy session post. not-drunk-enough edition.
the dusk the dawn the earth the sea

Loquacious

Postby 29403 » 2014.02.02 (00:41)

otters~1 wrote:
Donfuy wrote:all the cool people are doin it again (AND AGAIN WOO LET'S DO IT)

possibly the most pointless post ever made on these forums

donfuy's cool, you're not
sig by donfuy.
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum

Postby otters~1 » 2014.02.02 (07:58)

the dusk the dawn the earth the sea

La historia me absolverá
La historia me absolverá
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maestro
MBTI Type: INTP

Postby 乳头的早餐谷物 » 2014.02.02 (10:47)

▲▪►▪▼◄▲ wrote:I'm currently the head Admin on NUMA
no such thing
Donfuy wrote:real name telmo pinto pinto, and I am sick of pinto pinto jokes (LOL PINTO^2 THAT'S UR NAME 4EVER NOW)
guess your parents should have thought of that before they decided to make an incest baby
Donfuy wrote:damn fine scotch whiskey
cognac's better
Donfuy wrote:beefs gosh so good
lambs better
M E A T N E T 1 9 9 2

Cowboy Magician

Postby james_S » 2014.02.25 (01:11)

nice set up to describe yourself that is. yours are pretty cool..

I'm old and play N because its a good game and also because I like the minimalism and the way it shows the 'essence' of things. And you get to make stuff out of building blocks which is pretty rare nowdays. I like the mix of math and art. Blah blah I can think of many more reasons why I like N and so u can you I would guess. I like climbing and fancy kung fu and N gives me a chance to climb when I don't get to do it in RL which is most times.. Long story short, Welcome to the Nv2 user levels thread :D ...? lol

(u can tell that half way through I changed my mind about being able to/ wanting to do this profile thingy)
The 'n Tower' was not built in a day. There were some remakes

Loquacious

Postby 29403 » 2014.03.26 (11:56)

Wow, that was really mean of me.I apologise, flag. :::::::(((((((
sig by donfuy.

Postby DraxoBox » 2014.04.01 (11:52)

I'm 5 years old (1 + 4 is 5)
I SPEAKETH WITH THY MEDIEVAL TONGUES SO THOU HAST NONE IDEA WHATETH I AM SAYINGETH
AND I SAYETH: BEGONE SATAAAAAAN!!!
I am one of those Minecrafters who is are one of them there Minecrafters, I reckon.
Hey, would anyone like to buy a conscience? They're only $9999.99 each! Isnt that nice! You can get a conscience! Miku is my conscience and she works just fine! I recommend you buy one!
Whysecracking is my _job_. And "job" means "Just Over Broke". hehe HAY DO YU GUISE GET ITT!? J.O.B.? Just over bro...fuck it.
I don't have a right arm; I have a large tentacle with fingers.
When I go to the mirror, a left handed dude shows up in front of me.
I can't do a rubik's cube.
1 5P34K 1337 50 Y0U H4V3 N0 1D34 WH47 1'M 54Y1N9
4ND 1 54Y: FUCK Y000000U!!!
I'm a multiaccounter, which means i am more than one person, which means i have multiple personality and i need to see a doctor or some shit like that.
I have no featured maps...fuck you guys, seriously
I have over 10 maps on NUMA ~~what now PALEMOON~~i broke your record~~
I'm interested in anime (.hack, soul eater, saiyuki, one piece)
I have a tendency to click things that I really shouldn't click

This is the second spoiler ive used on these forums

and paragraphs are cool.
Deluxcious.

Cowboy Magician

Postby james_S » 2014.04.03 (01:11)

Pixelwiz wrote: I don't have a right arm; I have a large tentacle with fingers.
Is it stronger than your normal arm? If so my tip for you is to change jump button to 'up'! which will probs make you an ace o_O If it isn't try sticking it into an electric plug cause it would probably gain much strength o_O

ps check out 'anime' by U283 (I found it cause an Nv2 player had chosen u283 as a name)
The 'n Tower' was not built in a day. There were some remakes

Postby DraxoBox » 2014.04.03 (12:01)

james_S wrote:Is it stronger than your normal arm? If so my tip for you is to change jump button to 'up'! which will probs make you an ace o_O If it isn't try sticking it into an electric plug cause it would probably gain much strength o_O
Nah, I do better with "z" as the jump key. It's comfortable, and it also puts one of my fingers over the caps lock key, which is helpful in debug mode :)
Deluxcious.

Oops Pow Surprise

Postby noops » 2014.07.20 (14:16)

hi i am the noops, was once the head pornographer but became displaced by australian bastards.

La historia me absolverá
La historia me absolverá
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maestro
MBTI Type: INTP

Postby 乳头的早餐谷物 » 2014.09.14 (17:54)

noops wrote:hi i am the noops, was once the head pornographer but became displaced by australian bastards.
because you didn't do your job
M E A T N E T 1 9 9 2

Richard Richards
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/epic4ever

Postby Equilibrium » 2014.11.09 (11:08)

Name: Tobias Wulff
Living in: Finland - to be more exact, Helsinki.
What I like: Music and computers. I like listening to lots of music. As far as computers go, I think they're awesome unfortunately I'm living with someone that does not see them as glorious as I do: My Mom thinks that computers in general are like Skynet, they are only here to make the world worse.. I am somewhat fluent in HTML+5, CSS+3, PHP, Python, some basic Java and soon we will have a course in C++. I can make websites but I don't wanna show anything yet.
UNI? Universal N Integration? I do know what it actually stands for but I do not posses the knowledge to study in that kind of an environment.
Thus, from the war of nature, from famine and death, the most exalted object which we are capable of conceiving, namely, the production of the higher animals, directly follows. There is grandeur in this view of life, with its several powers, having been originally breathed into a few forms or into one; and that, whilst this planet has gone cycling on according to the fixed law of gravity, from so simple a beginning endless forms most beautiful and most wonderful have been, and are being, evolved.

Alive
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Andrew_99

Postby Andrew_99 » 2015.01.22 (23:24)

Hey, I am new here and I am not sure if this is the place to introduce me, but alas, I think this is the logical place for a topic like this ;)
I am Andrew_99, real name as Andrew, and I love N. I am 15 years old and I play Nv2.0. I have thought about playing NReality or Nv1.4, but I am so used to the N now that it will be a blind process for me. I played N Metanet, discovering it on AddictingGames, for like 8-9 years, and Have mapped on Nv2 since last year now! I suck at playing, but to those that play v2 and like my maps you would know that xP
I love the N game itself, but joining this forum may give me more motivation as to what to do here :D
If you have questions or want to nkow me more, ESP. 1.4 and NReality players, and if there is some PM system here, please PM me!

To those that recognize me, please help me through what is a large forums.
*FOR v2 PEOPLE* Me and Shomman so a series on N called Tileset of the Week, a cool idea that had gotten many participants so far, I will post weeks in this forum too, so please let me know if you have interest. I will post Week 6 up tomorrow on Nv2 Forums and These, so I will update you guys faster :D

A_99/II

Admin
Admin

Postby aids » 2015.01.23 (07:50)

Hi!

//--^.^--\\