Hi, I'm Base

Discuss aspects of the community itself and talk about the people and ideas that make this place work.
Almost as Bad as One

Postby Imback » 2011.03.28 (19:07)

and long story short, I'm back.

Short story moderately long? I used to be a member of the N community back on metanet forums, and a server before that too but I can't really remember that name. I used to IRC it up with Blue_Tetris, Snuggletummy, Rocket_Thumped, Kablizzy, Kirby, slappymcgee, Rennat, LittleViking, KinGAleX, and a few others, if I've failed to mention your name well I'm sorry. We would play other online games together, god i've missed those days.
in the past i used to 'get' high scores. by that I mean I would edit the .sol file. The hard part was getting the gold count to look the same. But ehh whatever it just isn't my cup of tea and Yes my high scores were taken down, and yes I'm admitting to cheating, I changed my ways though. I made a few levels, most of which sucked. But there were a few gems, mainly from collaborating with kablizzy and/or r_t. I've been through some events in the past few years and i've decided to come back to a community in which I was once part of. So with a new name i can gladly say, I'm Back.

The Konami Number
MBTI Type: INFP

Postby Snuggletummy » 2011.03.28 (19:22)

BASE, DUDE!
Cracked.com wrote:All video-game characters are in fact made of cotton candy. This theory, and only this theory, can explain the cat-like hydrophobia shared universally by their kind. How else are we to believe that Frogger, a frog, is killed instantly on contact with water?

Global Mod
Global Mod
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Yahoozy
MBTI Type: INFP

Postby  yahoozy » 2011.03.28 (19:27)

Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha. "Imback."

WHAT A DOUCHE

Not So Awesome Blossom
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/

Postby Vyacheslav » 2011.03.28 (19:43)

Welcome back! I'm Vyacheslav, BTW.

Almost as Bad as One

Postby Imback » 2011.03.28 (20:29)

Yahoozy wrote:Wahahahahahahahahahahahaha. "Imback".

WHAT A DOUCHE
Oh yes, I DID that.