mystro23 revealed

Discuss aspects of the community itself and talk about the people and ideas that make this place work.
User avatar
Radio Douchebag
Posts: 1025
Joined: 2009.04.29 (01:03)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Rhekatou
Location: PAL

Postby Rhekatou » 2011.06.28 (02:40)

lukesv wrote:So... Is mystro going to be banned on Numa?

Stop asking the obvious question and give us some time to revel in our awesome.

ethel wrote:This thread has restored my faith in this community. Fuck being cynical, this is amazing, and everyone who took part is amazing.

qfex2
Image

Unsavory Conquistador of the Western Front
Posts: 1540
Joined: 2008.09.19 (12:19)
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Kablizzy
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Location: Huntington, WV
Contact:

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.28 (06:26)

*Basks*

As for whether he should be banned? Fuck if I care. I just wanted to embarrass the kid and make sure he knows not to do this shit in the future. Like, anywhere.
Image
vankusss wrote:What 'more time' means?
I'm going to buy some ham.

User avatar
Hawaii Five-Oh
Posts: 923
Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:29)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/RadiumFalcon
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Location: California
Contact:

Postby Radium » 2011.06.28 (06:35)

N4Srs wrote:*Basks*

As for whether he should be banned? Fuck if I care. I just wanted to embarrass the kid and make sure he knows not to do this shit in the future. Like, anywhere.


He won't.. he's a repeat offender.

Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 714
Joined: 2009.11.07 (19:20)
NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/Sunset
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTP
Location: Iowa City, IA

Postby Sunset » 2011.06.28 (08:38)

Radium wrote:
N4Srs wrote:*Basks*

As for whether he should be banned? Fuck if I care. I just wanted to embarrass the kid and make sure he knows not to do this shit in the future. Like, anywhere.


He won't.. he's a repeat offender.

"Oh, Nixon wouldn't lie to the American people about him spying on the Democrats, even if he's lied about most of the things his party's been doing for the past 20 years."

Member
Posts: 26
Joined: 2009.05.23 (17:14)

Postby ethel » 2011.06.29 (01:41)

N4Srs wrote:
squibbles wrote:Actually, it turns out that none of mystro's maps got in, anyway. Well, yet. There could always be one in the last two maps. :/


I'ma make a couple maps for you guys. 'Cause fuck that kid, is why.


I lol'd at this after browsing this thread on 3 seperate equations. +1 internets.

User avatar
Radio Douchebag
Posts: 1025
Joined: 2009.04.29 (01:03)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Rhekatou
Location: PAL

Postby Rhekatou » 2011.06.29 (03:06)

ethel wrote:
N4Srs wrote:
squibbles wrote:Actually, it turns out that none of mystro's maps got in, anyway. Well, yet. There could always be one in the last two maps. :/


I'ma make a couple maps for you guys. 'Cause fuck that kid, is why.


on 3 seperate equations.


Do you mean equations, or has the matrix already infiltrated us?
Image

User avatar
Demon Fisherman
Posts: 1265
Joined: 2008.09.19 (06:28)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby blue_tetris » 2011.06.29 (03:53)

Fireburnsfree had the audacity to talk to me, at all, on Ventrilo. Moreover, he had the audacity to talk shit about me. This guy found out I was beat up regularly in middle school, by my ruthless peers. Now I have a wound on my soul which only fireburnsfree truly knows. And it turns out he was a liar, and a lying douchebag, and a douchebaggy asscunt. So fuck that kid, that's why.
Image
The Real N Sex on the Xerox Space Pimp Online Super Fluffy Pack 1! Super Fluffy Pack 2! Super Crunchy Pack! Mother Thumping Impossible: 2005 MotY! Time is on My Side: 2006 PMotY! Survival map king! Best humor award! Best satire award! Best voice award! Inadvertently intimidating! Assholier than thou! Gdubs is totally back! WIS 14! Cyberzone creator! Clique creator! Most lines on IRC! Ventrilo moderator and regular! Certified Dungeon Master! Most modest person ever! ENTP! Incorrigible alcoholic! CHA 19! AMERICAN! Least pretentious! Elitist extraordinaire! Liberal libertarian! Incapable of experiencing love! Check Safe! Commodore of the Eldritch Seas! Archmagus of the Eleventh Hall! Sheriff of the Uncharted West! Godfather of the IRC Mafia! Pun enthusiast! Quadster! Challenging Dunbar's number! Wikipedian!Approves of 4th Edition! 1,000 Blank White Cards! radio_free_tetris! Migratory! INT 18! Doesn't know when he's being genuine, therefore cannot form lasting relationships with people! Really into black chicks! Even more into Indian chicks and Blasians! Hates moderators! Loves the C word! Tronster! Thinks we should play more Worms! Always wins iSketch! Owns a Wii! Plays as Pikachu in Smash Bros! Wrote literotica! Wrote anime fanfic! Sorta into Asians! Lived and loved the 80's and 90's! Chattiest sig! Cyberzone ][ creator! Operand of the Greater Space Pimp Continuum! Helped lead the forum move!Wizard Date! Participated in the blue_tetris takeover! Pithiest one-liners! Walkin' on, walkin' on broken glass! Seems to have an invisible touch! Economist! Mario hackster! Owner of the most complex D&D campaign setting! Micromanagerial! FREEDOM is all-American! Slowly distancing! Supports the Democrats! Supports the old GOP! CATO Institute fanboy! Penn and Teller fan! Large, in charge, and on a barge! Heralded by community as genius hero! Proud yet humble recipient of the Mare & Raigan Award for 2008! CON 9! Dave of Nazareth! Communist is annoyed with me! Not half bad at images! F.Y.I. I am a medic! It's a spook house, lame ball. Too bad! Space Pimp II: Rags 2 Bitches! F.Y.I. I am a spy! Entire team is babbies! STR 10! Sorta appreciating scythe and atob again, for new reasons! Played CS:S briefly! Welcome to Nebraska! Do you think you can Live! Heist! Portrayer of the mighty 88 Shells! Joyous proprietor of the future estate of Kablizzy and blue_tetris! It's Batmen all the way up! They brought crystals to a sceince fight; that's a good way to lose your cat! Even SlappyMcGee! I'm about to run out of either primates or sexually transmitted diseases! One-upper! Toaster oven clairvoyant Mythomaniac! That's the Magic of Macy's! Half of Half! Spend all my time making love, all my love making time!

User avatar
On the Psychic Highway
Posts: 292
Joined: 2008.10.12 (17:19)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/mahi_mahi
Location: VOJVODINJA<3

Postby Mustardude » 2011.06.29 (04:02)

blue_tetris wrote:Fireburnsfree had the audacity to talk to me, at all, on Ventrilo. Moreover, he had the audacity to talk shit about me. This guy found out I was beat up regularly in middle school, by my ruthless peers. Now I have a wound on my soul which only fireburnsfree truly knows. And it turns out he was a liar, and a lying douchebag, and a douchebaggy asscunt. So fuck that kid, that's why.


he's pathetic. he was already one of my least favourite members on this sight before all of this shit came up.
Image
Check out the pack thread, click the picture above
wordblamcreator wrote:mahi_mahi has the french flag up! He must be surrendering...

mahi_mahi wrote:It's the Russian flag.

"Asked ortsz for a name change"
Posts: 3380
Joined: 2008.11.13 (16:47)

Postby otters~1 » 2011.06.29 (06:24)

Mustardude wrote:
ethel wrote:This thread has restored my faith in this community. Fuck being cynical, this is amazing, and everyone who took part is amazing.


QFE

haha that is so pathetic

you know what restored my faith in this community? skyline hooking up with tanner
the dusk the dawn the earth the sea

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1318
Joined: 2008.12.04 (01:16)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924
Location: Tampa
Contact:

Postby Rose » 2011.06.29 (11:40)

boustrophedon wrote:
Mustardude wrote:
ethel wrote:This thread has restored my faith in this community. Fuck being cynical, this is amazing, and everyone who took part is amazing.


QFE

haha that is so pathetic

you know what restored my faith in this community? skyline hooking up with tanner


Yeah, but then they broke up, so there goes that.
Image

User avatar
Depressing
Posts: 1977
Joined: 2008.09.26 (06:46)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/rennaT
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Location: Trenton, Ontario, Canada
Contact:

Postby Tanner » 2011.06.29 (17:11)

Had a conversation with mystro about his multi-accounting. I think he thinks I'm an idiot.

Code: Select all

<mystro> why did I get banned??? I did nothing wrong ;.;
<rennaT> You're fbf and fbf is banned from the channel therefore you're banned from the channel.
<rennaT> * #n Banlist: Thu Jun 23 21:02:14 fbf!*@* KinGAleX
<mystro> I'm not fbf though
<mystro> I swear
<rennaT> I don't believe you. There's too much evidence that you are fbf that you haven't addressed or disproven.
<mystro> The only thing I haven't disproven is the email and the only way to check my email is to send an email to (1.tomas-9999.tomas) which I doubt he did.
<mystro> Just because 1 of those ar inactive doesn't mean I'm not real
<rennaT> You also haven't addressed the fact that nobody with the name you've given is enrolled at the school you said you go to.
<mystro> That's not true
<mystro> He cannot have access to that
<mystro> And the only way to check is the email system
<rennaT> Why would he lie?
<mystro> He may be mislead
<mystro> The email would be the only way to check
<mystro> And that would take ages
<rennaT> That is how he checked.
<mystro> Colleges wouldn't let people know who attends their school.
<mystro> It's a privacy issue
<rennaT> So you never got an email with your school?
<mystro> Yes
<rennaT> What's your school email?
<mystro> I'm not supposed to give it out
<mystro> It's for school related things, I can get into trouble
<rennaT> You can't send people emails with it?
<mystro> Like suspended
<mystro> Not non-osu email addresses
<rennaT> Send me an email. Something school related. [email protected]
<rennaT> Ask me for notes in something.
<mystro> It has to end it .osu.edu or I can be suspended
<rennaT> That is such bullshit. No educational institution has that rule. Why would they? What possible reason could they have for having that rule?
<rennaT> Show me on your school website where that rule is or I do not believe you.
<rennaT> Huh, well, what do you know. You school website has a student directory on it.
<rennaT> There are no Tomas's enrolled at OSU.
<mystro> First off why do you give a damn?
<rennaT> Because you're a multi-account.
<rennaT> And fbf is banned, therefore you're banned.
<mystro> Second off, who said I went to main campus
<mystro> Third off, I'm not fbf
<mystro> Sub campuses have seperate sites
<rennaT> Pretty sure this indexes all campuses but for arguement's sake, what's the site for your campus.
<mystro> I attend 2 classes at marion tech (not osu) and 2 at marion osu
<mystro> Which means I /may/ be considered mtc
<mystro> Which means this maybe a stupid blunder on my end.
<rennaT> You don't know where you're enrolled?
<rennaT> How could you not know that?
<mystro> I applied to osu
<mystro> But I also take classes at mtc
<mystro> It's a weird situation
<rennaT> But you don't know where you're enrolled.
<rennaT> Like, you don't know from whom you're getting your diploma?
<mystro> No...but I'm not worried a diploma is just that
<mystro> I show up and take classes
<mystro> Then leave
<mystro> I don't do the work, my advisors do
<rennaT> Moot point. Reading through the FAQ for this directory: it indexes all students and faculty on all campuses.
<rennaT> You don't exist.
<mystro> How don't I?
<mystro> I go to class
<rennaT> Then why aren't you in the directory?
<mystro> This makes no sense
<mystro> I /am/ I /have/ to be...
<mystro> Is fbf
<mystro> ?
<rennaT> What's his name?
<mystro> We go to the same school
<mystro> "Michael Young"
<mystro> Or more specifically "Michael L Young III"
<rennaT> Michael Lee Young III
<rennaT> [email protected]
<mystro> Then why the fuck am I not there???
<rennaT> Probably because you don't exist.
<mystro> I'm truly scared
<mystro> Brb
<mystro> Phone call
<mystro> To osu
<rennaT> They publish these email online.
<rennaT> There's no reason why you can't give me yours.
<mystro> Wait huh?
<mystro> Fuck...fine
<mystro> [email protected]
<mystro> But we also use [email protected]
<rennaT> Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 <[email protected]>... User unknown (state 14).
<rennaT> Do you think I'm stupid?
<mystro> No but I think /this/ is stupid
<mystro> You care too much
<rennaT> I care just the right amount.
<mystro> Who /i/ am shouldn't matter.
<rennaT> You're fbf. fbf is banned. You're banned.
<rennaT> That's the only reason it matters to me.
<mystro> But first I'm not
<mystro> And why is he banned?
<rennaT> I don't know. I didn't ban him. KingGAleX did.
<mystro> Eh
<rennaT> I do enjoy the possibility that you are exactly who you say you are, you just didn't realize you aren't enrolled at a university.
<rennaT> But I find that less likely.
<mystro> :/ whatever....I'm done fighting
<rennaT> Haha. Good.
Image
'rret donc d'niaser 'vec mon sirop d'erable, calis, si j't'r'vois icitte j'pellerais la police, tu l'veras l'criss de poutine de cul t'auras en prison, tabarnak

User avatar
Not So Awesome Blossom
Posts: 2528
Joined: 2008.09.26 (21:28)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
Location: USA

Postby Vyacheslav » 2011.06.29 (17:22)

He learned the hard way not to underestimate Tanner. The results were amusing.
Image

Unsavory Conquistador of the Western Front
Posts: 1540
Joined: 2008.09.19 (12:19)
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Kablizzy
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Location: Huntington, WV
Contact:

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.29 (18:23)

Image
Image
vankusss wrote:What 'more time' means?
I'm going to buy some ham.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1318
Joined: 2008.12.04 (01:16)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924
Location: Tampa
Contact:

Postby Rose » 2011.06.30 (00:26)

Aaaand that's game over for myst... fbf.
Image

User avatar
Member
Posts: 31
Joined: 2008.09.27 (00:30)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/smort

Postby smort » 2011.06.30 (01:46)

There's nothing keeping him from making another account.
Thug life

Unsavory Conquistador of the Western Front
Posts: 1540
Joined: 2008.09.19 (12:19)
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Kablizzy
MBTI Type: ISTJ
Location: Huntington, WV
Contact:

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.30 (04:51)

From the forums there is, and a stem ban from IRC can stop anyone accessing in the way they normally do. If someone's desperate enough to go to the library or school to log in, then by all means, they should do so. But we've always found out those people in the past, and we'll probably continue to do so indiscriminately in the future.

Also, the guy has, like, 9 accounts. What's one more? :P
Image
vankusss wrote:What 'more time' means?
I'm going to buy some ham.

Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 714
Joined: 2009.11.07 (19:20)
NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/Sunset
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTP
Location: Iowa City, IA

Postby Sunset » 2011.06.30 (15:32)

Watermystrogate

User avatar
Smoothest Taint in the West
Posts: 3166
Joined: 2008.09.29 (14:22)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/ska
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
Location: Australia
Contact:

Postby ska » 2011.07.01 (02:18)

If America can invade Iraq instead of Iran, surely we can band maestro instead of mystro? ;)

"Asked ortsz for a name change"
Posts: 3380
Joined: 2008.11.13 (16:47)

Postby otters~1 » 2011.07.01 (02:35)

ska wrote:If America can invade Iraq instead of Iran, surely we can band maestro instead of mystro? ;)

I want to band maestro. I want to band him so damn tight his wrists bleed.
the dusk the dawn the earth the sea

User avatar
Admin
Admin
Posts: 2329
Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
MBTI Type: INTJ
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Contact:

Postby aids » 2011.07.01 (03:40)

*blinks*

And to think I actually believed him. :(

Image

//--^.^--\\
\\.:.^.:.//

User avatar
Member
Posts: 27
Joined: 2010.05.12 (01:20)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Arctic_Pony

Postby Pony » 2011.07.01 (10:54)

this is /so/ /fucking/ /awesome/

i just wish i could have been involved somehow, props to everyone who was!

..oh and i must thank mystro because his feeble attempts at defending himself were comedy fucking gold.
Image
^sig by Izzy

Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 714
Joined: 2009.11.07 (19:20)
NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/Sunset
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTP
Location: Iowa City, IA

Postby Sunset » 2011.07.01 (13:43)

Pony wrote:this is /so/ /fucking/ /awesome/

i just wish i could have been involved somehow, props to everyone who was!

..oh and i must thank mystro because his feeble attempts at defending himself were comedy fucking gold.

A WILD PONY APPEARS!

User avatar
Phei Phei Pho Phum
Posts: 1456
Joined: 2008.09.26 (12:28)
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Pheidippides
MBTI Type: ISFJ
Location: New Jersey

Postby Pheidippides » 2011.07.01 (15:06)

Tommy wrote:A WILD PONY APPEARS!

I'm really enjoying the fact that your default title has reached "Slice of Wisdom."
Image
Follow me! @ninjarobotfeidi #nmaps

Global Mod
Global Mod
Posts: 714
Joined: 2009.11.07 (19:20)
NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/Sunset
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTP
Location: Iowa City, IA

Postby Sunset » 2011.07.01 (15:12)

Pheidippides wrote:
Tommy wrote:A WILD PONY APPEARS!

I'm really enjoying the fact that your default title has reached "Slice of Wisdom."

Ahahahahahaha, touche sir.

"Asked ortsz for a name change"
Posts: 3380
Joined: 2008.11.13 (16:47)

Postby otters~1 » 2011.07.02 (00:14)

Pheidippides wrote:
Tommy wrote:A WILD PONY APPEARS!

I'm really enjoying the fact that your default title has reached "Slice of Wisdom."

Can someone make it permanent?
the dusk the dawn the earth the sea


Return to “This Community”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest