mystro23 revealed

Discuss aspects of the community itself and talk about the people and ideas that make this place work.
Demon Fisherman
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/squibbles
MBTI Type: ENFP

Postby squibbles » 2011.06.22 (23:21)

But at the end of the day, who really cares? Does this really matter? Why are we so angry?

He's a cool dude, so why does it matter if he's the same cool dude as another cool dude?
spoiler

Nmaps.net

Tsukatu wrote:I don't know what it is, squibbles, but my brain keeps inserting "black" into random parts of your posts these days.
I totally just read that as, "I'd hate to be the only black guy stuck using v1.4."
[/ispoiler]

Demon Fisherman
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby blue_tetris » 2011.06.23 (00:32)

squibbles wrote:But at the end of the day, who really cares? Does this really matter? Why are we so angry?

He's a cool dude, so why does it matter if he's the same cool dude as another cool dude?
Because you don't lie to this community and get away with it, that's why, asshole.
The Real N Sex on the Xerox Space Pimp Online Super Fluffy Pack 1! Super Fluffy Pack 2! Super Crunchy Pack! Mother Thumping Impossible: 2005 MotY! Time is on My Side: 2006 PMotY! Survival map king! Best humor award! Best satire award! Best voice award! Inadvertently intimidating! Assholier than thou! Gdubs is totally back! WIS 14! Cyberzone creator! Clique creator! Most lines on IRC! Ventrilo moderator and regular! Certified Dungeon Master! Most modest person ever! ENTP! Incorrigible alcoholic! CHA 19! AMERICAN! Least pretentious! Elitist extraordinaire! Liberal libertarian! Incapable of experiencing love! Check Safe! Commodore of the Eldritch Seas! Archmagus of the Eleventh Hall! Sheriff of the Uncharted West! Godfather of the IRC Mafia! Pun enthusiast! Quadster! Challenging Dunbar's number! Wikipedian!Approves of 4th Edition! 1,000 Blank White Cards! radio_free_tetris! Migratory! INT 18! Doesn't know when he's being genuine, therefore cannot form lasting relationships with people! Really into black chicks! Even more into Indian chicks and Blasians! Hates moderators! Loves the C word! Tronster! Thinks we should play more Worms! Always wins iSketch! Owns a Wii! Plays as Pikachu in Smash Bros! Wrote literotica! Wrote anime fanfic! Sorta into Asians! Lived and loved the 80's and 90's! Chattiest sig! Cyberzone ][ creator! Operand of the Greater Space Pimp Continuum! Helped lead the forum move!Wizard Date! Participated in the blue_tetris takeover! Pithiest one-liners! Walkin' on, walkin' on broken glass! Seems to have an invisible touch! Economist! Mario hackster! Owner of the most complex D&D campaign setting! Micromanagerial! FREEDOM is all-American! Slowly distancing! Supports the Democrats! Supports the old GOP! CATO Institute fanboy! Penn and Teller fan! Large, in charge, and on a barge! Heralded by community as genius hero! Proud yet humble recipient of the Mare & Raigan Award for 2008! CON 9! Dave of Nazareth! Communist is annoyed with me! Not half bad at images! F.Y.I. I am a medic! It's a spook house, lame ball. Too bad! Space Pimp II: Rags 2 Bitches! F.Y.I. I am a spy! Entire team is babbies! STR 10! Sorta appreciating scythe and atob again, for new reasons! Played CS:S briefly! Welcome to Nebraska! Do you think you can Live! Heist! Portrayer of the mighty 88 Shells! Joyous proprietor of the future estate of Kablizzy and blue_tetris! It's Batmen all the way up! They brought crystals to a sceince fight; that's a good way to lose your cat! Even SlappyMcGee! I'm about to run out of either primates or sexually transmitted diseases! One-upper! Toaster oven clairvoyant Mythomaniac! That's the Magic of Macy's! Half of Half! Spend all my time making love, all my love making time!

Unsavory Conquistador of the Western Front
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Kablizzy
MBTI Type: ISTJ

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.23 (00:35)

Alright, Gustav Gungerson, if that is your real name.

So, I was browsing through another topic, and I came across this post - Image, wherein it states that fireburnsfree and an account by the name of "gustavgungerson4" are the same account. Could someone confirm this for me? Thanks. If you missed the link, it is Shaquille O'Neal as the djinni Kazaam in his eponymous film.

Important fact: NUMA MEMBER FIREBURNSFREE HAS THE SAME IP AS ACCOUNT OWNER "GUSTAVGUNGERSON4"

So, I cross-referenced this against mystro's profile, and what should his E-mail be?

This evidence is pretty damning, I must say.

Important fact: MYSTRO23's PROFILE GIVES GUSTAV GUNGERSON AS HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS

vankusss wrote:What 'more time' means?
I'm going to buy some ham.

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924

Postby Rose » 2011.06.23 (00:55)

You know, I normally try to not join the "this person is a multi" bandwagon, but this is pretty convincing.

Depressing
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
MBTI Type: ENTJ
Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud

Postby Universezero » 2011.06.23 (04:37)

blue_tetris wrote:
squibbles wrote:But at the end of the day, who really cares? Does this really matter? Why are we so angry?

Because you don't lie to this community and get away with it, that's why, asshole.
My parents are dead. Motherfucker.

The Konami Number
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/al__cair__raheakallan

Postby chocollama » 2011.06.23 (05:28)

Universezero wrote:My parents are dead. Motherfucker.
I just laughed so hard at this.

On the Psychic Highway
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/mahi_mahi

Postby Mustardude » 2011.06.23 (06:25)

i would like to point out that if mystro really is fbf, and i think that is the case, then he is the only known user to have ever featured his own map.
...achievement unlocked: "even narcissus would have been embarrassed".
Check out the pack thread, click the picture above
wordblamcreator wrote:mahi_mahi has the french flag up! He must be surrendering...
mahi_mahi wrote:It's the Russian flag.

Hawaii Five-Oh
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/RadiumFalcon
MBTI Type: ENTJ

Postby Radium » 2011.06.23 (06:36)

HELL YES! the evidence is stacking up. this "fbf" simply has not learned.. even our worst trickster of recent times, evil_sire, lost interest eventually.

fbf has been caught red-handed time and time again.

~RF
Last edited by Radium on 2014.02.15 (01:10), edited 1 time in total.
spoiler

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/ToeFaceKiller
MBTI Type: INFJ

Postby ToeFaceKiller » 2011.06.23 (06:43)

Wait, wait. Mystrophlis :0

On the Psychic Highway

Postby Mustardude » 2011.06.23 (06:45)

ToeFaceKiller wrote:Wait, wait. Mystrophlis :0
achievement unlocked: "even a black guy wouldn't give his son that name"
wordblamcreator wrote:mahi_mahi has the french flag up! He must be surrendering...

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.23 (07:21)

Also, on Facebook, who has only one picture of themselves, only fourteen friends, and works for a "Personal Contractor"???!?

Global Mod
Global Mod
NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/Sunset
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTP

Postby Sunset » 2011.06.23 (07:39)

N4Srs wrote:Also, on Facebook, who has only one picture of themselves, only fourteen friends, and works for a "Personal Contractor"???!?
:(

On the Psychic Highway

Postby Mustardude » 2011.06.23 (08:00)

yup, the verdict is guilty. i will probably ask an admin to get mystro disabled and, if possible, block his ip. thanks everyone for contributing to this thread, namely kablizzy. another victory for those vigilantes among us who still wish to hunt down multi-accounters ;D

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.23 (08:28)

Oh, I wasn't in it to get him banned. If I wanted him banned, I would've just done it. I just wanted to catch him red-handed so he might do the right thing and give us a confession so we can further berate him every day for being a ginormous douchenozzle.

Demon Fisherman
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/squibbles

Postby squibbles » 2011.06.23 (08:48)

N4Srs wrote:Oh, I wasn't in it to get him banned. If I wanted him banned, I would've just done it. I just wanted to catch him red-handed so he might do the right thing and give us a confession so we can further berate him every day for being a ginormous douchenozzle.
Good old zealotry, though. Also, just putting this out there - if featuring of own maps was done, someone may want to check up on the MotA voting. Fbf is a judge, mystro a mapper. :/
spoiler

Nmaps.net

Tsukatu wrote:I don't know what it is, squibbles, but my brain keeps inserting "black" into random parts of your posts these days.
I totally just read that as, "I'd hate to be the only black guy stuck using v1.4."
[/ispoiler]

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.23 (08:54)

squibbles wrote:
N4Srs wrote:Oh, I wasn't in it to get him banned. If I wanted him banned, I would've just done it. I just wanted to catch him red-handed so he might do the right thing and give us a confession so we can further berate him every day for being a ginormous douchenozzle.
Good old zealotry, though. Also, just putting this out there - if featuring of own maps was done, someone may want to check up on the MotA voting. Fbf is a judge, mystro a mapper. :/
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

*Pounds on desk, tears rolling down face*

WAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Man, MoA needs to be renamed to "Jesus Fucking Christ, what else could go wrong? Really?"

What'd be really rich is if this thing was all actually just a huge coincidence and we were witch-hunting a dude without any fault whatsoever.

Then again, I *do* still have Atramentis' address...

Demon Fisherman
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/
MBTI Type: ENTP

Postby blue_tetris » 2011.06.23 (11:31)

Nah, he's disappeared for a reason.

And from what I've seen of his behavior, this was to be expected, for sure. Guy's a nozzle which trafficks doucheflow.

And to use this kind of trick to manipulate NUMA for personal gain? It's like some kind of villainy. That's the only redeeming factor, actually. It makes it less douchebaggy and more Lex Luthory. At least he's megalomaniacal instead of just being a poser trying to rectify it with his well-developed ethical core. Ethical considerations are for normal folk. This guy is a cut above.
The Real N Sex on the Xerox Space Pimp Online Super Fluffy Pack 1! Super Fluffy Pack 2! Super Crunchy Pack! Mother Thumping Impossible: 2005 MotY! Time is on My Side: 2006 PMotY! Survival map king! Best humor award! Best satire award! Best voice award! Inadvertently intimidating! Assholier than thou! Gdubs is totally back! WIS 14! Cyberzone creator! Clique creator! Most lines on IRC! Ventrilo moderator and regular! Certified Dungeon Master! Most modest person ever! ENTP! Incorrigible alcoholic! CHA 19! AMERICAN! Least pretentious! Elitist extraordinaire! Liberal libertarian! Incapable of experiencing love! Check Safe! Commodore of the Eldritch Seas! Archmagus of the Eleventh Hall! Sheriff of the Uncharted West! Godfather of the IRC Mafia! Pun enthusiast! Quadster! Challenging Dunbar's number! Wikipedian!Approves of 4th Edition! 1,000 Blank White Cards! radio_free_tetris! Migratory! INT 18! Doesn't know when he's being genuine, therefore cannot form lasting relationships with people! Really into black chicks! Even more into Indian chicks and Blasians! Hates moderators! Loves the C word! Tronster! Thinks we should play more Worms! Always wins iSketch! Owns a Wii! Plays as Pikachu in Smash Bros! Wrote literotica! Wrote anime fanfic! Sorta into Asians! Lived and loved the 80's and 90's! Chattiest sig! Cyberzone ][ creator! Operand of the Greater Space Pimp Continuum! Helped lead the forum move!Wizard Date! Participated in the blue_tetris takeover! Pithiest one-liners! Walkin' on, walkin' on broken glass! Seems to have an invisible touch! Economist! Mario hackster! Owner of the most complex D&D campaign setting! Micromanagerial! FREEDOM is all-American! Slowly distancing! Supports the Democrats! Supports the old GOP! CATO Institute fanboy! Penn and Teller fan! Large, in charge, and on a barge! Heralded by community as genius hero! Proud yet humble recipient of the Mare & Raigan Award for 2008! CON 9! Dave of Nazareth! Communist is annoyed with me! Not half bad at images! F.Y.I. I am a medic! It's a spook house, lame ball. Too bad! Space Pimp II: Rags 2 Bitches! F.Y.I. I am a spy! Entire team is babbies! STR 10! Sorta appreciating scythe and atob again, for new reasons! Played CS:S briefly! Welcome to Nebraska! Do you think you can Live! Heist! Portrayer of the mighty 88 Shells! Joyous proprietor of the future estate of Kablizzy and blue_tetris! It's Batmen all the way up! They brought crystals to a sceince fight; that's a good way to lose your cat! Even SlappyMcGee! I'm about to run out of either primates or sexually transmitted diseases! One-upper! Toaster oven clairvoyant Mythomaniac! That's the Magic of Macy's! Half of Half! Spend all my time making love, all my love making time!

The Konami Number
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/_destiny%5E%2D

Postby Destiny » 2011.06.23 (14:50)

Well I think blizz just got post of the year up there, I mean that was amazing.

I never suspected mystro of being a multi, but then again i'm not really bothered. He always seemed like a cool guy to me, and I don't regret that I featured that one map of his.

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.23 (16:53)

As an aside, Dave gets half of the credit for my post, we collab'd on that for the first time in years. It's the first in a six-part series entitled, "Dicks of the World." This one was entitled "Episode One: Is it *really* getting hot in hurr, or is it just this douchebag over thurr?"

NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/maxson924

Postby Rose » 2011.06.23 (18:10)

N4Srs wrote:Man, MoA needs to be renamed to "Jesus Fucking Christ, what else could go wrong? Really?"
It really does.

"Asked ortsz for a name change"

Postby otters~1 » 2011.06.23 (18:21)

N4Srs wrote:Man, MoA needs to be renamed to "Jesus Fucking Christ, what else could go wrong? Really?"
Renaming seems to be the trend around here lately. Shall I direct you to the subforum?
the dusk the dawn the earth the sea

Semimember

Postby DJ Mystro » 2011.06.23 (21:01)

1:) Mystro why do you have the facebook name and picture of someone else?

Actually the only thing that isn't mine is the picture itself, that is my legal and birth name: Jacob Mystrophlis Tomas, it just so happens that I have the same first and last name as a photographer of some sort (I dislike photography personally). My middle name was given to me because of my parents obsession with comics, something about mysterio and metropalis (sp?). But the reason I used the picture in the first place was an ironic touch to my proifle, plus he was sexy as hell (gay). Lastly not that I need a reason but there are many people who use other people's pictures as their profile pic, I just don't use fb enough to change it out. Granted I probably /should've/ credited him for the picture but meh.

2:)Why did sidke say you have the same ip addresses?

This is harder to explain but in simple terms I met fbf while attending OSU, which is the reason I moved back to Ohio, for the college oppurtunities. And we have the same base major, engineering, granted that, that is a huge coincidence but there are those sometimes in life, and I saw him playing N and me being out going I went up and talked to him, and sure enough he was part of Metanet and not just a 'hobby gamer'. So we started sitting together and finally hung out. I had subbed a few moa maps from his computer and also a few numa maps, but that should not be an issue. I sub most of my maps from my own home, which should still be a similar ip, being same city and state.

3:) I think Blizz was being sarcastic, but who the hell knows?

4:) Blue_tetris, I'm not disappearing nor am I a douche-anything, I just am fed up with all this, I mean whether I rebutle or I leave, the assumptions will not change at all. I mean I could meet up with someone from the community /with/ fbf being there and it won't be enough evidence. I just don't care enough to argue back and forth, I am who I am, not fbf, not a photographer, not evil_sire, and not Jesus Christ. I /am/ Jacob Tomas, and shouldn't have to prove to you that it's true. Having said that, I graciously offered to do so (prove my innosense) but no one seems interested, they would rather spend their time assuming that mahi and RF aren't liying their asses off or just incorrect. I mean they are the ones who are know the best and that makes their word golden compared to mine. So like I said arguing is wasting my time.

5:)Mystro why do you only have 14 friends on facebook and how are you a "personal contractor" with only 14 friends?

First I have moved 17 times since I was 12 years old, and being almost 18, that is a lot. Also I don't really think facebook is a sufficent use of time, I am rarely on it and haven't bothered to really add many people. Plust I tend to only add people that I would consider friends in real life, and being a child who moved a lot, never really made any, so I only have a few, plus I had a couple add me from metanet, that I graciously accepted.
I am only a personal contactor because my father is and I work with him. It's not like I just found a job, I had one because my dad is one.

I'm sorry for all the trouble that my life has caused, I just don't want to be shunned, if there is a way to prove my innosense I will.

Loquacious
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/29403
Steam: What's Steam

Postby 29403 » 2011.06.23 (22:06)

What is this place coming to[/useless29403comment]
sig by donfuy.
Not from Charleston, South Carolina
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum

The Konami Number
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/al__cair__raheakallan

Postby chocollama » 2011.06.24 (00:08)

Mystro, I love you. Stay. This will blow over soon.

- Sincerely, Me

Postby Kablizzy » 2011.06.24 (00:34)

Despite my post being entirely facetious, I like how the only legitimate point I brought up wasn't answered or addressed whatsoever.