astropropane /// by lsudny

Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.

Moderator: zoasBE

Plus (Size) Member
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/lsudny
MBTI Type: ISFP

Postby lsudny » 2011.06.01 (18:25)

17 maps, including three guest maps by lukesv, koipen and Sunset, and I would like to thank all of them.

Enjoy!
Attachments
astropropane.txt
(25.58 KiB) Downloaded 236 times
soundcloud | facebook

That is why I decline the title of Iron Cook and accept only the lesser title of Zinc Saucier, which I just made up. Also, it comes with double prize money!

Admin
Admin
NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
MBTI Type: INTJ

Postby aids » 2011.07.18 (04:44)

I told you I would play this when it was released, but better late than never, right?
  • 01 - Galaxiness >> Interesting structure. The gauss was decent, but the rocket was fun.
  • 02 - Notch >> Great flow. I got a slick AGD on it. The rocket was perfect, and the gauss and floorguard complemented each other.
  • 03 - Ion Desolation >> This map looks familiar. It's either the triple drones or the layout. Fun though.
  • 04 - Experimental Sun >> There was something about this map that captivates me. Either the route I found or the replayability. Userlevel'd.
  • 05 - Plasma Rainbows (guest map) >> The concept was good, but it's been done before, and better.
  • 06 - Frostbitten >> Unappealing map. It looked sloppy and didn't play all too well.
  • 07 - Hydrogen (guest map) >> the gold was boring, but the chainguns were well-placed and it was fun.
  • 08 - Moonlit Sky >> God, those moons are beautiful. Gameplay's meh though.
  • 09 - Outsnapped >> I don't like spam maps like this one.
  • 10 - Closing Brydges >> Too open for gausses. Either chasers or rockets would've been good here.
  • 11 - The Column >> Also familiar. NUMA? The gausses were good, but everything else was dull.
  • 12 - Dust and Echoes >> It was all fine until I got to the last mine. I can't get past that bastard.
  • 13 - The Oscillation >> Very peculiar map. Userlevel'd.
  • 14 - 777 (guest map) >> Played on NUMA. The drones were intrusive, and the rocket area was difficult.
  • 15 - Ellipse >> Damn, This map was harder than I thought it would be. But I liked it. The gauss/chaingun area was well laid-out.
  • 16 - Passing Time >> Kinda felt like something toasters would make. I didn't like it very much.
  • 17 - A Structured Nebula >> This is definitely impossible. How do you get back up the left side?
Demos:
astropropane-demos.txt
(30.19 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
EDIT: Yeah, 'impossible' was the wrong word. 'Not fucking worth it' would've been better.

//--^.^--\\
\\.:.^.:.//