Play messageboard games, do silly question-and-answer things, and just waste some time with your fellow forum-goers. Post count does not accumulate. No pie allowed.
- Posts: 1989
- Joined: 2008.09.28 (01:10)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/UniverseZero
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/universezero/
- MBTI Type: ENTJ
- Location: The City of Sails, The Land of the Long White Cloud
- Smoothest Taint in the West
- Posts: 3186
- Joined: 2008.09.29 (14:22)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/ska
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
- Location: Australia
No more than $200. (about $7 a day on average.)Universezero wrote:I'd probably do it for twenty bucks, since I never eat meals that consist of more than one elements anyway. #studentlife
How much should I realistically spend on takeaways in a given month?
Why do they call it taking a dump? Shouldn't it be leaving a dump?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest