Of course I haven't forgotton about the rest, as you will see, there are several new functions I've implemented. Plus I have modified a bunch of old ones with new features that show more detailed information, or interesting stuff to know.
I highly recommend to update, as I have also fixed some errors from the last version, including 2 particular ones.
== Changelog ==
Code: Select all
--- + are big additions * are changes/improvements/small additions - are deletions/bug fixes --- == v3.0 == :: Major update :: + Added score files encryption, and some other security measures. (Security feature). + Added a default name option, and a config menu. + Added Demo Analysis function with 2 different methods (for both online scores and local-stored demos). + Added Level Top-10 navigation function. + Added padding to all functions to improve readability. + Added Largest X-Y spreads function. + Added Smallest X-Y spreads function. + Added Player's Worst Enemies function (1st scores to). + Added ability to resume download if connection is lost. * Improved score filename system (you can now save/load files with spaces). * Improved downloading function once again (should be more resource saver and faster now). * Improved outputted files style. * Improved decimal notation. * Improved Player's 0th Changes function (shows ex-tied 0ths, and improved tied 0ths). * Improved Community TLS function (shows secs, and hours). * Improved New 0th Report function (shows gained frames & secs, average, and how many players). * Added date to all output files. * Added [Possibly maxed] note to 7 functions. * Added download percentage to window title. * Added an exit option. * Changed some output filenames. - Fixed the redownloading issue (the names doubling), now the buffer is cleared. - Program won't crash if downloading went wrong anymore (enhanced the error part). - Fixed the Window title. == v2.0 == :: Major update :: + Included a changelog. + Kickass interface! + Player's 0th Changes function. + Player's Top-10 Changes function. + Player's full stats function. + Player's all reports function. + 2 Players Comparison function. + 0th Rankings without ties function. + Tied 0th Rankings function. + X-Y spreads between 2 ranks function. + Community all main function at once function. * Include ties on episode ownages. * Plus5 and Plus1000 diffs on Player's Worst Scores. * Mention already maxed levels in Player's Non Top-10 Scores list (to crush dreams ofc). * Mention average tied 0th scores per level on 0th rankings. * Put hyphens for tied players on all rankings. * Only include players with over 25 scores on average rank rankings. * Improved downloading function. * Added a download bar. * Loads of minor changes which I can't even list. - Fixed the episode ownage function. - The date doesn't end with a carriage return anymore. - More minor fixes which probably came unnoticed by you. == v1.0 == :: Initial release with a load of functions already :: + New 0ths Report function. + 0th Rankings function. + Top-10 Rankings function. + X-Rankings function. + Point Rankings function. + Average Rank Rankings function. + Maxed levels function. + Semi-maxed levels function. + Show a level's top-10 board function. + Community Total Level Score function. + Episode ownages function (without ties). + List all 0ths function. + List all scores function. + Largest 0th-1st spreads function. + Largest 0th-9th spreads function. + Smallest 0th-1st spreads function. + Smallest 0th-9th spreads function. + Player's 0th Scores function. + Player's Top-10 Scores function. + Player's Non Top-10 Scores function. + Player's X-Scores function. + Player's rank distribution function. + Player's worst scores function. + Ability to export scores. + Ability to load previosuly saved scores.
- N2High is a software which aim is to download the current scores for N v2.0 and provide all kinds of statistics, rankings and reports, both individual and for the overall community.
- N2High is based on the popular NHigh, software developed by jg9000 for the same purpose as this, directed at N v1.4.
- N2High is currently in development. Of course, if you have ANY suggestion regarding the software, e.g. new functions, improvements, bugs, mistakes, etc., don't hesitate on telling me on the forums."
== Installation notes ==
- If you decide to use the compiled executable version, just run N2High.exe.
- Source code is included. If you wish to compile it by yourself, do it.
== Basic usage ==
- First of all, you will have to download the scores, which you will be able to export later, this might take several minutes. You can also load a previously exported file. (3 come included with the app).
- After that you will be taken to a Menu with several functions to choose, for both individual players or overall reports. There are several functions that compare the current scores with a previous file, so its a good idea to export the scores from time to time. Functions are pretty self explanatory, but if you don't understand any, just ask here.
- Most of the reports are exported to a .txt file to avoid too much mess in the command prompt.
== Current TO-DO List ==
Code: Select all
Functions: - Player largest/smallest X-Y spread. - Player total 0th-1st spread. (community total score minus player). - Player offline scores (to calculate TLS). - Option to download all demos at the beggining. - Overall Top-10 changes. - Episode semi-ownages. - Optimize average rank rankings function. - When doing stats, return rank value taking ties into account. - Find player's ID and viceversa. Find levels by inserting some conditions. Program: - Make a GUI. - Improve downloading system (I currently depend on WGet, a GNU app). - Userlevels support. - Rankings doer (for the forums). - Score files automatic browser. - Configurable options: Ignore list, hs file autosave, bonus level nomenclature, number of retries when download fails, etc. Want anything thats not here? Don't hesitate and tell me on the forums.
Downloads from older versions: 251
BEFORE DOWNLOADING: Most of the reports aren't printed on the command line, but exported in a .txt file on your N2High folder, in order not to mess the command prompt.
Attachments not working? MEGA link right here:
Code: Select all