Problem: Sealed File Won't Open

Need help getting the classic version of the ninja game to work? Ask here. Find a bug? Tell us here.
Triforce

Postby ACMatic » 2009.02.08 (05:23)

Hi everyone, well it appears that the file is sealed when I download it, how do you change that to be opened? 'Cause I've tried to make levels and change the userlevels to put mine on it, but it won't save to the downloads on my computer, it says error doing so, then asks to save under documents. I re-downloaded it 'cause I got dumb and pulled that document to the save file and re-placed the original, then ALL of the user levels vanished and all that was there was a broken level titled "o" with a few circles and no Ninja on-screen. Please tell me how to un-seal this file, 'cause I've tried but... I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Loquacious
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/29403
Steam: What's Steam
MBTI Type: ENFP

Postby 29403 » 2009.02.08 (09:34)

What do you mean by unsealed?

You will have to extract the data from the compressed folder using WinRAR or Windows Extractor. Double click it and go through the wizard.
sig by donfuy.
Not from Charleston, South Carolina
This Forum is probably the best forum that i have ever used and i would just like to say how proud i am to be a member of this forum