- Posts: 9
- Joined: 2013.07.12 (21:59)
(image by Megan Duncanson)
Pack here: http://packs.droni.es/a3429975c71f72d2d6#1
- Ice Cold
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 2012.12.14 (22:08)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/RedSpartan
From elhombredelsombrero (Traveleravi)
Also from Aidiera
- Life Time Achievement Award
- Posts: 254
- Joined: 2013.09.13 (21:57)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Zecora
- MBTI Type: INFJ
- Location: Miami
Sponsered by panstromek...
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- After the Funeral // Cool aesthetics, but some of the object placement was poor.
- All Our Base Are Belong To Them // Hidden enemies aren't always bad, but I didn't like them here. The top was great though; nice mintnut/Yahoozy mix.
- Backseat Freestyle // With a tweak or two, this map would be perfect. Userlevel'd.
- Butterfly How Long It Takes To Die // Not gonna fuck with this one.
- Cativa Process // I liked the drone part but the laser wasn't the best.
- Central and Remote // Lot of fun. Still nice.
- Goddess Eyes II // The lasers are hard at times, but man is it satisfying to complete.
- Half Gate // The difference in gameplay between the top and the bottom was really cool.
- I Was A Prisoner In Your Skull // This one's super hard.
- Midnight City // Lots of fun. Pretty too.
- Red Velvet Corridot // Not as much fun. I don't like the bottom section.
- Sawdust and Diamonds // Pass. Silly map.
- Socotra // Pretty tough. Not much fun.
- The Dead Flag Blues // I liked everything about this map except the gausses.
- (29.91 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests