- Posts: 64
- Joined: 2008.12.14 (21:59)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/AfterTheRain
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: nh, usa
Well said, sir.xVxSupremeMastarxVx wrote:I have not played it but it is very good!
[11:41] <kkstrong> One small step for man!
[11:42] <kkstrong> ONE GIANT STEP FOR PENIS!
[11:42] <GamingWolf> ONE SMALL WAIT THERE ARE NO SMALL THINGS HERE
- Subterranean Engineer
- Posts: 1694
- Joined: 2008.09.26 (16:15)
- NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/Izzy
- MBTI Type: INTP
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Dark Symmetrics ( Void Open ) >> Not that fun, even for an opener.
- Foyer >> What a waste of a map.
- Walk >> I remember this from NUMA. It's decent.
- Pressurecooker >> If only had had bothered to put the exit switch somewhere else.
- Major Scaffolding A >> The chaingun and laser clash /horribly./
- Cave Monster (Throwaway) >> No. Fuck this map.
- Us (Throwaway) >> Meh. Really gimmicky.
- Will (Throwaway) >> Boring.
- Isn't (Throwaway) >> Skipped.
- BPT 7 >> Pretty good, but the normal drones weren't necessary.
- BPT 4 >> Those are gorgeous tiles. Classic PALEMOON gameplay too.
- Mirror Prison >> Chaingun was unnecessary.
- Enginarium >> I loved both the gold placement and the rocket area.
- Unsound Machine Works >> Hidden lasers = no.
- Hot Girlfriend >> Looks like a pokemon. Not that fun though.
- Maintenance >> Fine as is, but it could've been five to six times better.
- Darker Atrium >> Not a fan.
- Assembly Line >> Really fantastic. Excellent for both highscoring and speedrunning. Userlevel'd.
- Remembrance >> Simple and elegant. Userlevel'd.
- Thrice-Wrought >> The rockets were too much with the gauss.
- Isumi X Nagi >> Decent as far as narts go, but not the best.
- Aura of Silence >> This is familiar, but I don't like it. It's contrived.
- The Final Skull >> I loved this, and it's on NUMA.
- The Pinnacle >> Misleading, confusing, but still fun.
- Bitter Ordeal >> Not worth beating.
- Nightmare Circular >> I didn't like how long it was. It was pretty easy though.
- Idolatry >> Nice tiles. *winky face*
- PRETTYMAZE >> fin.
- (50.39 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests