new/old maps, collected in album format. compiled from crimson contest entries, numa submissions, and pride extras.
Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Small packs are good, but only if the maps are good.
- >> Really nice for highscoring, but some of the bounceblocks weren't necessary.
- Balloons >> Linear, but I liked going through the chaingun fire occasionally.
- hello, i'm johnny cash >> I remember this from NUMA. Classic gan map.
- I'm a Pilot >> I really liked the chaingun here. Pretty boring design though.
- i'm a pilot (remix) >> I wouldn't quite call this a remix. I liked jumping up to the exit switch.
- Launch (The Journey Begins) >> A bit too low-key for me. Not that fun.
- Map 4 (Tunnels) >> Jazzy. Userlevel'd.
- mortar >> This one seemed haphazardly slapped together. Bleh.
- Ravine >> I didn't like the old-school nature of this, or in general.
- squeeze point (the crowing crows. ascent and wind tunnel) >> The gausses were really powerful. Too powerful for me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests