- Global Mod
- Posts: 714
- Joined: 2009.11.07 (19:20)
- NUMA Profile: www.nmaps.net/user/Sunset
- Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/
- MBTI Type: INTP
- Location: Iowa City, IA
also map 12 is a special challenge. get the door switches too!
- enter space.txt
- enter space, captain. maximum velocity!
- (38.06 KiB) Downloaded 83 times
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 2009.08.06 (21:22)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/malde37
- MBTI Type: ENFJ
- Location: In your head. There sure is alot of space here...
- I do in fact.
- (1.95 KiB) Downloaded 159 times
*The Monsters in my mind can beat up the ones in yours.
*I always pack one and a half pairs of underwear. That's one full one now, and, when you turn it inside out, another half later.
*I will never be seen without my goggles. For ,I see with them.
*I think I just ate my toe.
As a good friend of mine once said: "Woot!"
BeTa TeStInG Is ObViOuS
My webcomic, The ShadowStone Gang, can be found here.
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: 2008.09.27 (16:53)
- NUMA Profile: http://www.nmaps.net/user/Aidiera :3
- MBTI Type: INTJ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- 01 And did we tell you about the game, boy? >> Part playground map, part puzzle. Excellent. Beautiful c-snapped gold as well. Userlevel'd.
- 02 Ride >> Fairly simple map. The rocket was a bit boring though. Some drones would've been nice.
- 03 Fresh >> I liked the layout of the map. but the left section needed more action. Maybe a gauss would've helped.
- 04 Cold >> This one left much to be desired. The rocket area was very empty, and the drone section didn't have much purpose.
- 05 Money; So they say... >> Played this one on NUMA. It has incredible flow in the top section, but the bottom was a bit tacky.
- 06 The Beehive That Simply Couldn't >> Somewhat sloppy. Neither of the thwump sections worked well.
- 07 Race through the night >> This map is impossible to AGD and beat. Why the fuck would you include it?
- 08 Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town >> Fuck you, Sunset. Fuck you sooo hard in the ass.
- 09 Breathe >> Also a horrible map. Difficulty curve is all over the place and there's no purpose.
- 10 Fritter >> Holy shit Sunset. Didn't your mother ever teach not to spam bounceblocks?
- 11 Chunder >> Chunder must be vomiting out your asshole, because that perfectly describes this map. This map could've been so much better, but you just don't try hard enough.
- 12 Hanging on in quiet desperation >> I didn't bother going for a full AGD. You have no structure for where you put your mines.
- 13 Burning the wires >> More difficult than I expected it to be. The top thwumps were elegant, but the bottom ones were a but random.
- 14 Measure >> Again with the spam. Why do you have the drones? The doors aren't even necessary to beat the map. Dumb level.
- 15 The falling bombs >> It's no secret I don't like minejumpers. I was killed getting to the second level too many times.
- 16 Brick in the wall >> Boring map. The rocket and drones worked well together, but it wasn't fun.
- 17 Bedroom Intruder >> Oh, this is perfect. Replayable and fun. Userlevel'd.
- 18 Bring me down >> Yet another stupid map. The z-snapped gold was awful.
- 19 Toys in the attic he is crazy >> The drone timing need to be better, and the bottom thwump area was lazily added, but this was one of the good maps.
- 20 Cast Iron >> The entire lower section was pointless. If it had been just a drone level, I would have liked it.
- 21 You can choose from phantom fears >> Bad use of symmetry. Nothing about this map is good.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests