Jet Pack: The Best of AsTimeFliesBy

Share and discuss your N map releases in this forum.

Moderator: zoasBE

Tetris
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/AsTimeFliesBy

Postby AsTimeFliesBy » 2011.01.04 (06:27)

This is more of just a collection of what I feel are my best (action) levels, spanning from my old to current account. I give this to you because I'm leaving this place for at least a while, again. For those who don't know me, I was quite actively involved here a couple years ago, though I wasn't very popular. After wasting what probably adds up to weeks of my life, I finally came to my senses and put this game away, but I remembered it 2 weeks ago, and have enjoyed my short return. So I give you my nine favorite levels, including two from my old account (can you believe I still consider even two of those levels to by my favorite?), plus an intro level, and a new level to end it (11 total). Most have been edited slightly from their originals for smoothness and difficultly. I included all-gold demos for every level in case anyone is stuck. Hope you guys enjoy. I might drop by sometime in the future, if anyone cares.

The originals can be found here

Note: the levels were not made to be part of a level pack and thus aren't episodic. They're arranged in order of how I think they're best played, not in order of when they were made or my favorite (but in case you're wondering my favorite is Flyin' High).
Attachments
Jet Pack demos.txt
(19.17 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
The Jet Pack.txt
(20.97 KiB) Downloaded 165 times

Smoothest Taint in the West
NUMA Profile: http://nmaps.net/user/ska
Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/id/

Postby ska » 2011.01.06 (09:07)

I'll check this out later; which such a huge range of maps to pick from, I expect this to be a really tight map pack...